[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: despair.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
despair.gif
2MB, 295x211px
What to do when the most prelevalent feelings you have are anger, frustration, exhaustion and the desire to just fade away and die?
Because I am feeling all of the above quite heavily, have been for a long while now.

The only reason I get out of bed at morning is because I am studying, and my room mate usually wakes me up and tells me that we need to go to the class.
On weekends, when he goes back to his home, I just sleep most of the day.

I am so very tired, and I have no motivation to do anything. I just want to die in my sleep.
>>
>I am so very tired, and I have no motivation to do anything.

Doing things even if you're not motivated to do them is what will get you out of your rut. If we only ever did things when we were motivated we wouldn't get anywhere in most days. Make a list of things you that need to be done and start knocking them off. You're too busy looking at the bigger picture. You probably have a pile of stuff to do in order to make you happy. Knock one things off today, then another tomorrow etc
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>17743105
It's not like I am just sitting on my laurels.
I am going to school, running errands etc. It is simply that I am losing the inner fight against my depression. Constantly trying to keep out the negative thoughts and emotions, the stress and anxiety about the future, and my crippling loneliness, are all eating away at my energy. The temptation to just give in, and stop fighting, give up, and fall back into that pit of despair grows stronger every day.

Because nothing fucking matters. My life is utterly worthless, and I am a burden on others. I want to fucking die so bad, but at the same time, I don't want to cause pain to my family.
>>
>>17743122
>the stress and anxiety about the future, and my crippling loneliness, are all eating away at my energy.

Those are things that can be fixed with some effort. There are steps you can take to fix both of these things
>>
>>17743122
>negative thoughts
meditate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
>>
Listen to rap on spotify if u dont got no premi account download it from i hackedit. Com n u know chill n bum-out
>>
>>17743096
meditate and strengthen your focus you dumb ass. oh wait, everyone that thinks meditating doesnt work is a subclass, cave man dumb ass.

i love the people that say meditation and focusing doesnt work, they the ones that i fucked up in school and the ones i trump over.

fucking weak fucks
>>
>>17743389
Hippie bs.
>>17743789
>rap
>not utterly degenerate

Listen to this instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoqH1Rk4ANM
>>
>>17743830
you are the type of person i fuck up on everything i do lol

people that dont meditate are so pathetic
>>
>>17743883

Well that's like, your opinion man.
>>
>>17743830
Meditation is scientifically proven to reduce anxious thoughts e.g. stress and negativity
>>
File: scientifically proven.gif (1MB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
scientifically proven.gif
1MB, 400x268px
>>17743944
Yeah, right
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.