[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't ever read women properly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Floral_Shoppe_Alt_Cover.jpg (31KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Floral_Shoppe_Alt_Cover.jpg
31KB, 316x316px
Met this girl on an online dating app a few weeks ago. After a week or so of texting, we agreed to meet up. The day before we met up she sent a text saying she wasn't looking for anything serious, but she was just looking to meet people. Anyways, we meet up, everything goes well, and we continue talking. She texts first at least 80% of the time, her texts are littered with emojis/enthusiastic laughter, and have a lot of content to them. It all feels like it's portraying heavy interest. She's even bringing up ideas for more plans for us in the future. So my question is whether this is leading towards nothing serious/friend zone, or if she might have said something like that as not to move too quickly or come on to strong at the first meeting? Any input is appreciated, thanks!
>>
Sounds to me like she's interested, but it's impossible to tell with certainty what she's thinking from that information alone. It doesn't matter much, if you want something serious just go for it. If she's on board you'll just speed things up, if she's not you'll just find out sooner so you can look for someone else.
>>
If I were in your shoes OP, I'd roll with her for the sake of getting interaction experience with a female. Then find another girl and try getting girl advice from her and see what she does.
>>
>>17743126
Interesting strategy. My only problem is I know virtually no one where I live (Transferred here a few months ago) so that cuts down on my opportunity to meet another female.
>>
>>17743133
Just be patient. You've essentially friendzoned her at this point
>>
>>17743067

You are reading her fine, it's her words that are confusing you. Just don't trust what women say they intend to do, it usually doesn't play out that way. Trust your instincts.

Just keep going with the flow and don't bring up anything about where you guys are headed, let her do that. If she really likes you she will want to be exclusive as to not lose you sooner or later.
>>
>>17743067
>. The day before we met up she sent a text saying she wasn't looking for anything serious, but she was just looking to meet people

she is basically saying she is looking to date with the intent to see if she can find someone she wants a relationship with. the girl you're dating could be dating other guys too or at least planning too
>>
>>17743126
agree with this anon. OP you are not the only guy she is chatting with and she already warned you she is not looking for anything serious.
>>
>>17743149
So if I'm gonna make a move, make it soon?
>>
>>17743154
How did you get that from what I wrote? I'm suggesting if you do keep hanging around her you better be searching for other women too. She doesn't want anything serious and you are ignoring it because you do. Make a move if you want but if she shoots you down or it becomes a fuck OP and leave him don't be shocked. She has other guys in her orbit and I bet you still accumulating more.

News flash. Just because you match on a dating app does not mean you are destined to be together.
>>
>>17743164
>She doesn't want anything serious

women always say this but get in serious relationships. she just said this because she doesent want to put any pressure on their relationship atm
>>
>>17743171
No they don't always say this. They do say it when they really mean it. It astounds me boys won't listen because they are convinced they are irresistible. Then months later crying and saying the girl led them on when nothing happens or she runs off with another guy.
>>
>>17743164
Right on, thanks!
>>
>>17743190
alright, maybe not always but a lot of the time they mean something completely different from what they say. she is clearly looking for a relationship. if she just wanted to meet random people, she wouldent go on a dating site. she is probably dating other guys, or at least talking to them but her intent is to get into something serious with the right person.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.