[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With My Ex-Girlfriend Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
She is probably going to ask me back out again soon, and I want to be with her but don't want to 'jump' straight back in. I don't want her thinking I'm always going to be around for her. What should I do?

Backstory:
>Before me, she was single for a year, never had anything serious (longest relationship was 2 weeks).
>I come along, 8 months together, was her first kiss and first everything else. Done everything together made many memories, opened up to each other was really close etc.
>She broke things off though, nothing major happened, just felt more out of impulse if anything.
>Fast forward about a month (today), I've tried putting myself out there, asking for her back, we've just argued back and forth, she's said a lot of mean things too and just keeps pushing me away, so I ain't spoke to her at all for a few days.

Anyway her sister is basically talking with her, saying how lucky she is to have a guy like me and how she was so happy with me and you know just having that sister talk or whatever. She does say she misses me even though she doesn't act like it. She probably feels bad or something. But anyway her sister said she'll get me to write a letter soon, so how should I take it when that happens?
>>
>>17743033
Again this week huh. One day last week you had two threads going concurrent. Your begging worked so we all know you are going back with her.
>>
>>17743043
I don't think my begging did work though. I mean I only done it to show her how much she means to me. I thought because she's only had bad experiences in the past, and doesn't have a relationship with her dad, and having low self esteem, that I was doing the right thing. But she just seemed to have her guard up and say things like how she's moved on, she don't like me no more she will never get back with me, just talking to me like another person. But maybe I did do things right, I just needed to give her space to make her realise that which is what I've done and still doing.

It's just right now, her sister is trying to knock sense into her lol.
>>
>>17743033

Terrible sign OP, if she herself can't come to the conclusion to be with you then you shouldn't get back together. Her sister manipulating her or convincing her to give it another shot won't last very long. She didn't break up with you out of impulse, there was a definite reason there whether she chose to share it or not. I think if you want this to work with her it has to be her decision and she has to be willing to put in 110% and not just be doing it because she was convinced by you or her sister.
>>
Jesus christ, anon, have some self-respect. She already knows you're always going to be around for her. She knows she can treat you however she wishes and you'll still come back on your knees like a good puppy. She broke up with you, she doesn't want you back. Why would you keep begging her to take you back? Stop contacting her, tell her sister that you appreciate the help, but it's over and go on with your life.
>>
>>17743072
Yeah I completely agree. She's just a bit immature and inexperienced with relationships I think, her older sister on the other hand is much more mature and just giving her advice. Sometimes that's all they need is a push in the right direction.

>>17743079
I did actually tell her sister it's probably best to just leave her alone, but she knows her best so you know. And I only done the whole begging thing during the first week, the last 3 weeks she's been the one contacting me and starting shit. And on the 5th with all the fireworks, and yesterday, she wanted to see me (her sister showed me screenshots of the convo). So I think all this is just her being immature and not knowing what to do, probably finds it easier to push me away rather than face the facts she fucked up.
>>
>>17743094
Then give her an ultimatum. Tell her that if she wants to go back together with you, you do want her, but you're tired of all this shit she's putting you through. Tell her to be honest with you and herself and to give you a straight answer.

Also this doesn't sound like immaturity to me, but as borderline personality.
>>
>>17743107
Talking of that, I do strongly suspect she is bipolar which if she is she has no idea about it. A few times during our relationship she would get in this really low mood, feel like everything is falling apart, she'll feel like giving up with everything and even break up with me (this happened like 3 times). But we'd always get back together the next day or something. And when she comes out of this mood, she just says how sorry she is, she don't know why she does it etc.

That's what I'm thinking this break up is really about desu, she feels she ain't good enough or she's hurt me feels guilty which would explain why she's been so mean recently (when really she's hurt) so pushed me away.
>>
>>17743094

Yeah do this >>17743107 Make sure she knows that if she wants back with you that it's her last chance, you should have more self respect then to let people who walk out of you back into your life without a really good reason.

She might not be ready for a serious relationship and that's fine, if you think this is the case do both of you a favour and don't let her get back with you. Don't let your selfish wanting of her cloud your better judgement. If you think she has wised up and is in it for the long haul then you can give her another chance provided she truly does want to be with you and what she did was a mistake.

In my opinion however stable, relationship ready people don't try to put down people they love after a break up, you will never know if the things she said she really meant or not, they were cruel words and it's hard to go back from that. She sounds like she has issues.
>>
aren't you the same guy that thought it was okay to sabotage his ex-gfs rebound relationship because "she doesn't actually love this guy" or some shit?
>>
>>17743182
he is and he is fucked in the head. He is starting a thread nearly every day and people still get sucked in. He's nuts
>>
>>17743033
You again faggot. Please stop posting.
>>
Just an update:

She wanted to see me today, she was with her sister. But we spoke alone for a few. She wanted to know why I've said this and that and I just told her because we aren't together and I was just upset, and she told me she'd rather not be lied to and I said I know, you're right. And that was it really.

Then later on her sister told me she said that I asked her back out (which I didn't lol) but she just wants to get this week over with (exams) and that she wants to see me on Saturday. She also told her to tell me she just didn't like how clingy I was. So obviously she wants to be with me to say those things, I guess I just have to straighten myself out and be the guy she fell in love with in the first place!
>>
>>17744199
Stop talking to her sister you autistic fucking desperado.
>>
>>17744199
See I told you guys this guy is nuts and been doing this for weeks now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.