[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to understand my best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

(1/2) I'm a guy at college, this is my second year of school. Third semester. Right on the beginning of the second one a coincidence winded me up with this girl I share the same specialization as me. Soon after we've met each other we became the best friends. Spending all the time together, going out drinking, enjoying ourselves. When we were out the first night, she was kinda drunk even before I came and later that night she told me that she dated a girl, just so I'd now.

The more I was becoming to know her, the more I realised that she is just like my twin. We are like two bodies with one mind. There is not a thing we would argue about, we don't need to do no compromises, we are just equal, people even say that our eyes are identical. I would never think I'd meet someone this perfect. I'm not a very talkative person, I don't mind to talk but it's more comfortable for me if people don't force me to talk when I don't want to. This plays out with her too, because she's the same as me in this, again. We can just sit together not telling a word, enjoying each other company. No surprise I've fell in love with her. We even dropped acid for the first time in our lives together, been to a festival, I have so many beautiful memories of her. Never had a person like this in my life.

This semester I moved from dorm to a big ass flat with a couple of my friends. It's becoming a pretty usual thing that we hang out at night somewhere and then come to my flat and sleep in my big ass bed together. We never did things like this at dorm. It took us a while even to hug each other. We were on molly when we had our first hug. It was also the time I could open up to her and talk about her sexuality and about us. She confirmed to me what she told on the first night, that she's a lesbian.
>>
(2/2) I'm trying to see all this from her perspective but it's really hard to understand. Just yesterday she slept over, we came home at about 4am, watched a movie in bed and went to sleep. She covered herself up with a blanket and I had this big featherbed of mine on me. I stayed on my side of bed, she stayed on hers. Shit is devastating when you are so close to someone you love, yet so far away you can't even reach her. We woke up at about 11am, I rolled a joint from leftover weed from the last night. We stayed in bed, I hugged her and she cuddled up to me. We stayed in bed the whole day, sleeping, hugging. She doesn't seem to mind when I hug her, but I don't know if she's feeling comfortable. I don't seek for this kind of contact, but I can't just be in bed with her without being close to her.

I don't know what to do. She is like heroin, she gives me the best feelings in the whole world, pure ecstasy when I'm with her, at the same time she is killing me. I was trying to think of her just as a friend but it's just impossible. I've been even sleeping with other girls lately but all I could think about was her.
>>
She's a lesbo, she's not gonna change her sexuality for you my man.
>>
>>17743108
This.
Some people are very big into cuddling / physical contact but not the sexuality / romantic closeness.
Don't ruin a friendship by trying to force her to be someone she is not.
Don't pressure her to see it your way, you can talk to her about it but if you make it accusatory or trying to place fault on her for being honest with you, you are only going to lose your best friend.
>>
>>17743014
you guys are playmates. when she finds a girl she likes you won't see her as much
>>
You're fucked, there's nothing to do.
>>
>>17743156
Playmates?
>>
>>17743014
>We even dropped acid for the first time in our lives together
Wow, how romantic.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.