[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hey /b/
So my girlfriend said she loves someone else... I know I should be a man and accept it, but this girl means everything to me. We've been together for 1 year so it might be that she got bored of me maybe... 1 year of only seeing 1 person is a long time. I asked if she would give me a second chance, but she isn't sure about it. So here is my request:
>give me tips on how to relight the passion and make her fall madly in love with me again
>if you can't give me tips on how to get the spark back, then post quickest and easiest way to commit suicide
>>
>>17742858
fuck.. I forgot this wasn't /b/
lol
>>
>>17742861
Wow dude just fuck her right in the pussy
>>
Remind her of why she liked you to begin with. Think back on how you attracted her, and improve those qualities.
>>
>>17742858
OP, when the passion is gone for a woman it's gone. You can either accept and exit or beg and humiliate yourself or become a dick and make her hate you.

She loves another man and it happened under your nose. She made the switch and then told you and it's way too late. At some point when she began to dig this new guy she could have walked away but she chose him. Sorry
>>
>>17742858
If you put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig
>>
File: 1361350860317.gif (2MB, 260x229px) Image search: [Google]
1361350860317.gif
2MB, 260x229px
>>17742869
grab her by the pussy*

also, this guy.
>>17742876

maybe she even had physical contact with her new love and she just doesnt want to hurt you (even more) by having an affaire

Be a cool dude and man up dont kill yourself go get another cunt.
Go get out with your bros and distract yourself. there is always a better girl out there for you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.