[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my coworker is hot as fuck but she's married what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 9.jpg (97KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
97KB, 640x427px
my coworker is hot as fuck

but she's married

what do
>>
Find someone else.
>>
Nothing, you fucking degenerate.
Find a single girl or a whore if you wanna bang.
>>
>>17742859
>>17742860
ok I'll try to get her
>>
>>17742851
Fuck her right in the pussy my dude. I believe in you, you can do it.
>>
You try. Its upto her if she wants to cheat or stay loyal to her SO.
>>
>>17742851
Hot as fuck means she should be yours and will be, all you need to know. Except every other guy is trying to bang her too so get in line for your turn.
>>
You do nothing.
>>
File: 1474968159335.png (251KB, 353x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474968159335.png
251KB, 353x400px
>>17742851
I fucked a married woman when I was 20. We fucked for maybe 4 months just about every day.

She was insanely hot, When you picture a milf...That's exactly what she looked like. She was so fucking sexy. I'm 32 now and I still think back on that. It was kind of more exciting because I knew if her husband caught us or found out he would literally pummel me to death. He was a lineman for a electric company was about 280 pounds. I even fucked her a few times in his truck in my work parking lot at night.

Those were some good times, You could get hit by a bus tomorrow. I would do it again
>>
>>17742851
Grab her by the pussy
>>
>>17742851
fuck her women have no loyalty. women cheat on their providers all the time with men that never bother to take care of them. expecting loyalty from women is like expecting dogs to talk so trust me you can do it anon.
>>
>>17743243
>>>17742851 (OP)
>Grab her by the pussy
............................... Couldn't agree more!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.