[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I frequently masturbate to this. I have also fantasized about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: what the fuck is this.jpg (2MB, 1956x3803px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this.jpg
2MB, 1956x3803px
I frequently masturbate to this.

I have also fantasized about anally penetrating Anne Frank while she gives birth. Holding onto her belly as it contorts with each contraction. Feeling as the baby slowly empties from her womb. Thrusting in and out of her as her screaming intensifies. Feeling the head with my testicles and the bottom of my dick as it crowns. Busting my load as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen. Holding her and the baby in my arms as she sleeps, exhausted from the agony of birth and the pleasure of the creampie I left inside of her.

Wat do?
>>
>>17742792
Well I've been coming here for years and this is one of the more fucked up things I've read. Congrats op.
>>
>>17742792
Nothing. If you get off to that shit, good for you.

>>17742818
> been coming here for years
I have a hard time believing that. You can find more fucked up stuff in almost every thread.
>>
>>17742792
Is it 2003? Do you think this still passes for acceptable trolling? Grow up.
>>
>>17742833
>I have a hard time believing that. You can find more fucked up stuff in almost every thread.

Different people have different ideas of fucked up m80. I personally think cumming on your newborn baby is pretty fucked up, even if you don't include he fact that it's coming out of a hiding Jew that's been dead for he better part of 70 years.
>>
>>17742836
Sure but it's all a fantasy, while there are fuckloads of post support actually doing something, even though it's less fucked up.
>>
>>17742843
Yeah but that doesn't bother me for some reason. Very low empathy I think.
>>
>>17742792

This is my fetish. Want to impregnate me and fuck my ass while I give birth?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.