[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infidelity amongst friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1452535468352.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452535468352.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
So, this past weekend was the first time alot of us had been together as a group due to a friends 30th birthday party.

- Birthday boy is engaged
- Birthday boy tried to arrange a private hookup with one of my GF's best friends (he doesnt know I know)
- GF's friend knows this guy is engaged and hooks up with him anyway later that night (I am shown evidence)
- GF tells me I need to confront my friend and she is super pissed with him and threatening to tell his fiance
- I get super mad at her friend for even entertaining the notion of sleeping with an engaged guy and said her fiance should be told about the both of them
- GF wants her best friends name to be left out of this.

Im struggling with the hypocrisy of blaming my friend for cheating when my GF's friend was enabling the situation just as much as he was (and my GF doesnt want her friend blamed at all)

What do
>>
>>17742772
It takes two to tango. If the ship is going to sink, your girl's friend needs to sink with it. That's the only way this can be done.
>>
>>17742772
Some day your GF will need her friend to cover for her and will not burn that bridge. The only time a woman will rat another woman out is if they wanted the same guy.

If you expose this girl your GF will consider you the bad guy in this whole situation. You cannot win.
>>
Both are responsible but the engaged person has more responsibility. One made a promise and is breaking it, the other is taking an opportunity (still wrong but initiating cheating on someone you love is worse).
>>
>>17742772
How do you know the friend knew? If she did not actively seduce him or drug him, the fact is that he sought out and slept with another woman while engaged. It is on him - if he had not tried it wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>17742772

I would first talk to your friend about it, get his side and perspective, I assume if he is a good friend he is likely also someone you consider to be a good person, he could very well have massive regrets and be stressing over the idea of telling his fiance. I don't think it's right for you or your girlfriend to bypass him and go straight to his partner with this info.

You girlfriends friend was in the wrong yes but ultimately it was your friend that cheated, throwing her name out there doesn't do a whole lot for this guys fiance except maybe have someone to divert some of her anger to.
>>
>>17742772
shit how many 30 y/o are browsing this site?
How hasn't someone grown out of 4chan when half of their life is almost over..shit I'm just gonna leave now
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.