[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an idiot, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nzxykaSuyP1u23hdjo1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzxykaSuyP1u23hdjo1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x417px
I need help /adv/.

I'm not sure how to really make this short so here we go...

>>Be me, 22 with a crappy boyfriend
>>Meet cool guy through family, like 5 years younger than me so underage at the time
>>I'm not a pedo so just be friends with him and help him with his teenager shit.
>>Be a bad influence, drink with him, but no funny business
>>He funny and cool
>>Generally friendly back, hang a couple times
>>Eventually he stops coming around, figure he has better things to do
>>Stop talking to him because I figure that is what he wants. Not that he hates me, but he's a teenager. Accept our differences, forget about him

Fast forward to almost 2 years later:
>>Suddenly wants to hang out, needs relationship help.
>>I'm the kind of person to help someone in need no matter what. At least until I get screwed over.
>>Helps him with getting the girl, be happy for him and he seems happier.
>>We start hanging out a lot
>>Drinking, watching movies, listening to music
>>Start falling for him
>>Ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.jpg
>>Try to not be an obsessive shit but this guy is so awesome and I love his personality and I relate to him so much
>>Both nihilistic, both like the same music, we have fun together- driving around, doing stupid boring friend shit like going to the grocery store at midnight and acting like idiots, singing songs in the car that we find hilarious, watch lame movies, get drunk, the list goes on
>>One night buy a bunch of alcohol, get drunk, hang out listening to music and shit
>>Both hammered, go out to have a smoke
>>I get the drunk girl feels and cry about my shitty life
>>He gets turned on, says stop crying and that I am making him hard
>>I have trouble with not knowing what signals mean from guys since being a teenager, social anxiety and all that jazz
>>Alcohol coursing through my veins as he is holding me and trying to make me feel better and I don't know what else
>>Can't help but kiss him for comfort

Part 1, continued.
>>
Part 2/??

>>He gets flustered
>>Has gf still
>>I'm too drunk for life right now
>>Accept my stupidity and say our goodbyes
>>We generally stop talking
>>Thinking he hates me
>>Go through depression again, alone, can't eat much, just try to forget about it
>>Somehow he doesn't think I'm an asshole, we slowly get over it and we continue to be friends

Little did I know that I started something that I still to this day am confused about, getting to the point of this post...

>>We are alone, watch Zombeavers or some shit
>>Laughing our asses off at the cliches that a 1 star horror movie can provide
>>We get closer and closer together
>>nottothisushittoagen.jpg
>>He leans against me
>>I lean against him
>>Might have slipped his arm around me
>>Putting on the moves or I don't know what
>>Things getting weird but nothing happens really
>>Trying to keep chill because of last time
>>We just cuddle the rest of the time until he has to go
>>Go back to being normal friends again
>>Still unsure of what his intentions are
>>Figure it's just me being a dumbass as usual
>>We do more fun shit as we always do, he opens up to me
>>I like cuddling with him but no sexual stuff
>>He gets more comfortable around me
>>I try to keep my awkward feelings to myself
>>He showers at my place, have no shame in being naked around me
>>okay.jpg
>>Enjoy the view but keep it cool
>>Still get drunk together because we are dumb
>>Regularly see his dick, average but nice
>>Eventually move and stop seeing him but still talk here and there and we can talk forever sometimes
>>Just friends still to this day but still kind of flirt?
>>He likes my tits and how I'm funny etc.
>>Have feelings for him but he doesn't want a relationship with anyone after a bad off and on relationship

I hope he never sees this post but I am still not sure what to do.

Why does he treat me like this? I'm not upset by it, but I think about him a lot and I'm not sure how to feel. Should I just keep doing what I'm doing?
>>
Keep maxing out comments. I don't want a relationship either as my past ones have been shitty too. But I would like to continue with what we have, just not have to feel awkward about it.
>>
>>>He gets turned on, says stop crying and that I am making him hard
Sounds like an immature asshole.
>>
>>17742567
I don't think you made it clear that you're into him. If I were him, I would just think you're a friend with some issues so you feel the need to let it out and cry about it with me, which is fine. Some of my friends are like this, we all have problems and comfort each other. Tell him that you love him in a way that can't be misinterpreted, either telling him directly or whatever.
>>
>>17742574
Well, he kind of is. He's only just recently became an "adult". This is to be expected. I have had guys who seemingly have some type of crying fetish so maybe its that.
>>
>>17742576
I don't want to call it love but I really do like him. But I don't want to scare him away. We're great friends and I miss him a lot. He says very sweet things to me and tells me he misses me and that he wants to hang out and all that when I am able to visit. I am scared to mess up a good thing.
>>
>>17742585
>But I don't want to scare him away

Yeah see, that's the thing. From the way you typed it out, it seems like you had a ton of chances to confess your likeness for him without being creepy, but you ignored it or simply rejected it. You're the one who got yourself into this mess by the looks of things to be honest. Yes it can be scary to come out and tell him your true feelings, but it has to happen, at least if he rejects you (which doesn't seem likely, from what you typed out I'd say he really enjoys spending time with you), then you at least know. Muster up the courage and tell him straight, face to face. Stop playing mind games, it's only going to make it worse.
>>
You sound just as immature as him, almost like you're trying to live through his ignorance and youth. You know that what you're doing it wrong as he has a girlfriend and there is no way he'll feel the same about you in a year. You're probably the first chance he has had to "play around" or experience having more than one woman interested in him and he's playing the game like an average young person does.

>Both nihilistic, both like the same music, we have fun together- driving around, doing stupid boring friend shit like going to the grocery store at midnight and acting like idiots, singing songs in the car that we find hilarious, watch lame movies, get drunk, the list goes on

Seriously, that first bit is so cringe and just goes back to what I was saying in the beginning. You need to grow up a bit and leave this alone, rather than fantasising about an unrealistic outcome.
>>
>>17742597
Forgot to say he is single now. Sorry for the cringe. We just do normal friend shit? We both have depression and other mental health issues but nothing too bad. If that triggers you, you might want to hide this thread anon.
>>
My replies won't go through. My internet is crap.

I forgot to say, he is single now, so no worries there. I'm visiting soon. I would like to talk to him about it face to face though. But he is my best male friend at this point and I don't want to mess up the good times we have. Especially now that it isn't completely fucked up to go further.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.