[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Grooming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: the_end.jpg (18KB, 317x623px) Image search: [Google]
the_end.jpg
18KB, 317x623px
Well /adv/, my life went to shit and now I am a depressed wreck trying to improve my life.

I figured I should start with grooming? My hygiene may or may not be poor. I shower about 1 time a week. Only change my under clothes on the day that I do shower. So basically I wear the same boxers and t-shirt for a week. I also don't shave anything. Only time I get my face shaved is when I go to the barber every 2 weeks to get a hair cut. I have him shave my face too.

I don't shave my pubes or anything. One thing I found particularly difficult to deal with is crotch stench. Just sitting for 10 hours playing video games just leaves my crotch reeking.

What can I do to improve hygiene? What should I be doing? I understand most dudes shave their pubic hair and even ass crack(how!?)

Also, how do people find the motivation to even do all of this. I am damn near suicidal by the end of the shower. I don't feel anymore relaxed because then I remember all the shit i gotta do like clean out the shower and what not.

I can barely get out of bed. Such low energy. I jerk off a lot too and don't even bother cleaning up my clothes sometimes. fuck what a wreck.
>>
>>17742344
The fact that my dick looks bigger when i have my pubes shaven off motivate me to do it.
Dont shave your ass crack its gonna be painful when the hair starts growing back.
Shower more often you filthy piece of shit or atleast make sure to wash your hair and use a ton of deodorant.
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1471546383640.jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1471546383640.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
>>17742344
>Just sitting for 10 hours playing video games just leaves my crotch reeking.
>>
>>17742344

-Shower every day
-Wash your hair every second day
-Brush your teeth at least twice a day
-Use anti-perspirant
-Don't use deodorants
-Shave when you need to. If you have stubbles after 3 days of not shaving, it's time to get the razor
-Shaving your dick is not a must. For some reason I think you won't get to show it much.
-Shaving your ass is pointless
>>
>>17742839
OP listen to this anon
>>
>>17742839
Why skip deodorant?
>>
>>17742344

Shower when you wake up; use shampoo on your hair every other day but this depends on how greasy your hair is. If it's greasy, use it daily.

Also, use shampoo on your armpits and genital/ass area.

Personally, I use a liquid body wash instead or a traditional bar of soap.

Wash feets in shower; bottoms and in between toes.

Average shower should be 10 minutes in length. When you get out, use a clean towel and dry you hair with one area of the towel, use another to pat dry your face and the other side to dry the rest of your body from top to bottom.

While your hair is still damp, use a brush to get the basic shape of how you style it (if at all).

Brush teeth for two minutes, floss and use mouthwash for one minute.

Use Q-Tips in ears; one per ear. Clean every part, not only your main ear canal.

Depending on how hair your genitals get, I suggest using a hair/beard trimmer with a number 2 guard and using it on your pubic hair.

Clean underwear, undershirts (if you wear them) and socks every day.

Clean clothes every day.

Depending on how many/much clothes you have, do laundry at least once or twice a week.

Wash your sheets and pillow cases once a week as well.

Before bed, hop in the shower for a quick rinse but none of what you did during your first shower of the day; this way you keep your sheets nice and clean for the entire week.

Haircuts once a month or more often depending on how you style it and/or how quickly it grows.

Bob's your uncle.

Excessive? Perhaps but I take my hygiene and grooming serious but I'm pretty OCD and meticulous in general.
>>
File: 1478421622630.jpg (22KB, 383x312px) Image search: [Google]
1478421622630.jpg
22KB, 383x312px
>>17742983
>Bob's your uncle.
>>
>>17742839
>Shower everyday
Debatable, but definitely a good start
>Wash hair every second day
Also debatable, depending on your physical activity and quality of hair. Washing too often will lead to spliss hair, which means looking like a maniac with all the broken hair sticking out.
>Brush teeth twice a day
Can confirm
>Anti-perspirant
If you're a naturally sweaty person, yes
>No deodorants
Can be helpful when personal body odour is so strong it can't be covered up so it creates just a worse stench when deo is applied, but wouldn't subscribe without testing it out, first
>Shave when need
If amazing beard potential, don't shave, fucking groom that magnificient face-mane
>Shaving privates
Not necessary, but definitely feels nice having a smoothly shaven crotch
>Shaving ass pointless
At least shave the crack to make wiping easier after particularly squishy shits.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.