[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop overthinking/obsessing over someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ChbEl9oWMAAih3Y.jpg (36KB, 467x352px) Image search: [Google]
ChbEl9oWMAAih3Y.jpg
36KB, 467x352px
My friend told me to mark a dot on my hand every time I thought about my crush to see how often I think about her. It went all the way up to above my wrist.

Every time I say something that I slightly regret (like 1/100 regrets), or she doesn't respond to my text, I freak out and think in every way how she no longer likes me. She's also my best friend; we really don't know anyone else outside of our 2-person friend group, aside from a couple third wheels. I already confessed to her, and she claims to not be interested in me, or anyone else because she's "asexual." But then why does she keep inviting me to her house? And only me at that?

Aside from that, how the fuck to I get myself to stop thinking about her? Every little action I make around her is so complicated in my head. Somehow, she never noticed how internally awkward I am, and how much planning I put before saying hi to her everyday, even though I already straight up told her that I do all of this. I'd figure she would find this obnoxious by now, but she says that "I was never obnoxious or awkward in the first place." I'm her "only friend that she doesn't feel awkward around."

Help me /adv/. I'm sick and tired of having these thoughts. I know this word is overused, but I mean it by its full definition when I say, she's "LITERALLY" all I think about at this point.
>>
>>17742173
she keeps inviting you because she likes you a lot as a person and as a friend.
>>
>>17742173
also no, you don't mean it by its full definition. when you attached a photo to your post, you were thinking about that photo. when you wanted to ask for advice, you thought of 4chan.org/adv

you do not know what words mean. just like your inability to understand that she says she's asexual, and those words have meanings that i think you should learn to understand
>>
Classic friend zone. Gotta find some other girl bro. Maybe try hanging out with her less. See your other friend instead or try making new ones, but if she said no then it's hopeless and your just torturing yourself.
>>
>>17742176
I also forgot to throw this in: She used to rest her head on my shoulder last year whenever we hang out. This was before I confessed though. I could just be panicking over small stuff now, but I did notice that she stopped after that.
>>
>>17742191
She was really hesitant over saying no. For a while it was "idk." Then she started saying "no for now." Probably when I said that yes or even no is better of an answer than an "idk."
>>
>>17742192
>>17742224
Dude stop.
I'm not sure if this is bait, but you're DEEP in the friend zone. Abandon ship now.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.