[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help guys. I got my friend to DM my crush and say that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161103-115854.jpg (1MB, 1437x1934px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161103-115854.jpg
1MB, 1437x1934px
Please help guys. I got my friend to DM my crush and say that I like her but she doesn't know that I told him to. What do i do from here?
Btw, this happened a week ago and I still haven't talked to her. She's in 2 of my classes and I see her in the hallway. She looks at me but doesn't say anything.

>inb4 beta faggot
>>
Did you actually think this was going to do anything? How stupid are you?
>>
>>17742124
I know that it wouldn't do shit, but what do i do from here? Just resume my everyday life?
>>
>>17742126
If you're too weak to make a move, you have no other option, you moron.
>>
>>17742140
Kms. If I make a move and get rejected, what do you think will happen? Never asked a girl out
>>
At least say hello so you can live with yourself.
>>
>>17742147
>what do you think will happen?
Nothing? How old are you?
>>
Unrelated question, when the fuck did "DM" become a thing? Like when did "PM" die.
>>
>>17742160
I just don't want her to tell her friends that I'm a fag and I tried to ask her out
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>17742168
Oh boy. Focus on your studies. When you're more mature you'll realize this is a nonfucking issue.
>>
>>17742175
Ok. I won't even try. Just let it pass by.
>>
>>17742183
Probably for the best, you aren't mature enough to consider dating, clearly. Secondly, your relationships at 14 will last a month a best, likely though a week and a half. Waste of your time and effort. Focus on school, keep your grades up, and get into a good college. And work on your self esteem.
>>
>>17742190
Work on self esteem? Why?
>>
>>17742172
I'm 28 and I literally couldn't even figure out what DM meant until a little while ago.
>>
>>17742195
Because you don't appear to think very confidently since you're this cowardly about talking to girls (remember, girls are humans just like you. They're not that special.), and being that scared about being seen as a fag for asking one out, which makes zero sense lol.

But the good news is most of this is completely normal for your age. I've had to take some courses on adolescent psychology, you think the spotlight is on you but in reality nobody gives a shit. This is normal, you'll more than likely grow out of it. But it's taxing on your self image and self worth, so try to keep it to a minimum or you'll fuck yourself up later on.
>>
>>17742210
Its weird, like I only started noticing people using it like, a month ago. Idk when the switch happened. Given OP is basically a child, I guess I can see that maybe it's the new kid's slang and I'm just officially old.
>>
>>17742217
I just don't understand how I think the spotlight is on me? I'm just worried that she'll tell her friends or I get made fun of. I'm not really popular and I'm worried that I'll get an even MORE decreased social status. And thanks for the long explanation
>>
>>17742238
I just don't want to make my school years harder than they already are.
>>
>>17742238
Thats how you're thinking you're in the spotlight, you think this is worthy of getting made fun of, that this will decrease your status. You think people care more about this than they actually do. The truth is, nobody cares about this more than you do. Likely, they don't care about it at all.
Again, this is normal in your period of development though. Me telling you this likely won't change your mind either, but it's worth a shot.

Worst case scenerio, she's a bitch and decides to be a cruel teenager about it and mocks you. Yeah it could happen, unfortunately the hormone rush makes yall kinda mini sociopaths. However, you already gave yourself a safe guard, if she acts like a cunt (and ONLY if she acts like a cunt) then just play dumb. Say you don't know what she's talking about, you have no idea why your friend would say that. Then spin it on her, "Why are you trying to ask me out or something, because this is kind of a weird way of doing so and I'm not interested"
Boom, you shut her down and made her seem like the weird one. Key is, if you're gonna do this, you gotta own it and be confident. Shrug it off and it will go away. Make a huge deal out of it and you'll be destroyed.

That's the absolute worst case though. More than likely, if she doesn't like you she won't confront you at all and just ignore it. Turning people down is awkward young anon, you can easily seem like an asshole, so most people avoid it if possible. Just keep playing dumb, pretend you don't know anything about your friends message to her. That's the story you're sticking to since you didn't have the gall to ask her yourself.
>>
>>17742257
Thank you. You've made me realize something. I'm just gonna act like nothing happened and continue my life. I've made it this far without a girl. What's a couple extra years gonna hurt?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.