[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: justice.jpg (805KB, 3008x1820px) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
805KB, 3008x1820px
So basically, my friend who I'm incredibly close to got asked for nudes by one of her "best friends". This friend so happens to have a girlfriend who he just love love loves...right. Needless to say she's broken and doesn't know what to do. So if I were to just I don't know let some of his info slip out could someone maybe send him the nudes he's looking for as a straight male of course.
>>
>>17742057
What?
>>
>>17742057
I'm confused, your wording is very confusing all I'm getting is

>youre a female
>you have not posted tits
>your friend is female
>her best friend is male
>male best friend has gf
>male best friend wants YOUR female friend's nudes
>you want 4chan to.... idk?
>>
File: 1476567820866.jpg (35KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476567820866.jpg
35KB, 960x960px
Correct.
>>
LETS GO SEND HIM DICK PICS IS THE FUCKING POINT GUYS
>>
>>17742082
? in reply to>>17742077

correct as In I was correct? Okay so what do you want us to do...
>>
>>17742090
no I was answering op's question.
>>
aquamonkeyrox23 its his snapchat. do stuff i dont know fucking send him dick pics and cp for all i care.
>>
>>17742109
give us a more accurate description of what happened first. None of use can understand any of it.
>>
i had a friend who pissed off some girl and she put his phone number on a craigslist M4M ad. She put would write some of the numbers in the phone number (like two 1 two) so we couldn't find it in search to report it. She also requested dick pics.

he literally got hundreds of texts, dozens of calls, lots of dick pics, it was the best revenge prank i've seen in a while.
>>
My friend who is a pure girl...nothing dirty in her life keeps straight and is already struggling through social anxiety and mental issues as it is has close "tight-knit" group of friends because of it. One of them who already has a girlfriend who he apparently loves more than anything started asking her for nudes. She's completely destroyed and already had trust issues as it is now he's fucking destroyed what she had left and keeps begging her for nudes saying if she was his friend and cared about him she would do that...bastard taking advantage of the poor girl... I just want to fuck him up somehow...anything...but i dont want the blame to get passed on her.
>>
>>17742132
Your friend's a little sheltered and far too sensitive if a request for nudes is making her fall apart like this. And so are you if you think this is 'taking advantage of her'
>>
she has a mental illness... she's been fucked up as a child and has some serious problems because of it.
>>
>>17742149
Then she should be getting help for it, especially if it causes her to overreact
>>
>>17742132
Tell the girlfriend and destroy this guy.
>>
>>17742154
Help or no help this guy is still taking advantage of a girl who has mental problems.
>>
>>17742171
Not really? I can see how it'd be taking advantage of her if she was incapable of saying no or didn't understand the repercussions as a result of her mental problems, but neither of those scenarios are the case here
>>
Jesus you guys work for FBI or in some psychology branch?...all I really wanted was some good old playground revenge on a guy who fucked with my girlfriend...and practically cheated on his.
>>
>>17742202
uhhh then why did you go to adv
>>
>>17742202
Since when is she your fucking girlfriend?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.