[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came here for advice on this chick a couple months ago, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2786.png (317KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2786.png
317KB, 1242x2208px
I came here for advice on this chick a couple months ago, and it resulted in a hookup. So i'm back for more advice.

>Have sex
>I act like an idiot
>she stops texting me like she used to
>couple random texts but nothing real for the last month
>text her this last night
>need a response that ends in us getting together

Opinions on my response?
suggestions?
>>
>>17741805
You do realize you can make a call with your phone. Just don't call at 1:30 am
>>
>>17741805
Don't be so dramatic. You sound like a chick.

>It's been a while since we hung out. Let me take you to dinner so we can catch up.

If she declines or blows you off, let it go. She's not down. You trying to explain why you had autism or did/didn't do whatever the fuck you're talking about, isn't going to make her change her mind. She either is still interested or she isn't. So save yourself the looking like a whimpering pup and just ask for a date.
>>
>>17741805
>plz respond, I love you jess

She laughed at you and thinks you're a desperate faggot, and possibly obsessed with her for sending her strange txt at 1:30am
>>
>>17741813
we've never really phoned…
She's given my a call a couple times, but honestly, I think that she was just checking to see if i'd answer. You know… hiding anything.
>>
>>17741822
try it then. ball up and give her a call
>>
>>17741815
yeah I realized my mistake after the first text. I feel like I need to acknowledge that I know that I acted autistic now…. without actually getting into it…?

>>17741816
She send me an even stranger text at 130am a couple weeks ago… you sound like you're afraid of having your feelings hurt man.
Me and her both know that I could be sleeping with other women. I'm interested in her. I'd rather her tell me to lose her phone number, than leave this in limbo and wonder what could have happened.
>>
File: IMG_2787-1.png (311KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2787-1.png
311KB, 1242x2208px
I'll deliver on the response

Is this better?
>>
>>17741854
>She send me an even stranger text at 130am a couple weeks ago… you sound like you're afraid of having your feelings hurt man.

Kek, I'm afraid of heights, getting hurt I am not afraid of.

>Me and her both know that I could be sleeping with other women

Actually I seriously doubt she knows this, as you seem desperate as all get out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.