/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I gay??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: I had a threesome.jpg (35KB, 618x392px) Image search: [Google]
I had a threesome.jpg
35KB, 618x392px
Okay, so my ex was at a college party and i was sitting home alone. She met a guy who wanted a threesome with another guy, she asked if I would be interested even though I'm not bi at all.
I went over some ground rules like "i dont do anal, im not sucking anything". He did suck my though, her and him kinda traded off with that.
Me and the other guy took turns because she wasnt prepared for DP.
All in all i found out I'm tolerant of another guy in the mix but I'm not sure if I would do it again.

Also, my ex has a boyfriend of 4 years and the other guy had a girlfriend while I'm currently single.

I'm looking for advice on if I'm gay or just general feedback on the whole situation.
Thanks!
>>
>>17741736
I have been in a dozen MMF threesomes and have never fucked or suck or been fucked or sucked by the guy. Always the girl servicing us or us fucking one of her holes. You are bi.
>>
You're definitely gayer than a lot of guys

I wouldn't want to share a girl with another guy even if we didn't touch each other but to share a girl and let the guy suck your dick is pretty gay.

At least you aren't a bottom though

Also, where did you cum? If it was on the other guy then you're even gayer
>>
>>17741736
Alright so lets get this straight

>ex propositions you for a threesome with some guy from a party
>you agree
>you share the girl
>they both suck your dick

Did you enjoy what he did? Did you do anything back?

Also what the hell kind of relationship do you have with your slutty ex, Jesus.
>>
I came in her mouth. and he came on her back soon after.

I didnt enjoy most of what he did to me. I did jack him off but only because in a threesome you should try to keep everyone engaged.

Me and my ex have a great relationship we just recently started having sex every so often.
>>
>>17741838
WTF. This was your first threesome and you believe keeping everyone engaged requires jacking him and letting him suck your dick? Weak ass excuse so you need to admit your proclivity. Again, a dozen threesomes and no guy ever tried to suck me or jack me or me them. The girls got three holes and two hands.
>>
File: 1467248028507.png (296KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1467248028507.png
296KB, 494x456px
>>17741838
>I did jack him off but only because in a threesome you should try to keep everyone engaged.
>>
>>17741838

>I did jack him off but only because in a threesome you should try to keep everyone engaged.

Rationalize it all you want but you're bi. That's ok.
>>
>>17741859
Part of the original deal was that he wanted to experiment with a guy. Not just have another guy there.
>>
>>17741838
>I didnt enjoy most of what he did to me.

Whatevah helps ya sleep at night ya queer
>>
>>17741874
I never said i enjoyed jacking him off. I only did it to keep it all together.
>>
>>17741877
I sleep great at night actually. Thanks
>>
>>17741883

"Yeah anon, I only suck cocks because I wouldn't want to seem discourteous or anything.

I mean, I don't -enjoy- the flood of warm, salty semen down my throat."
>>
>>17741736
Do you want to fuck guys and feel weird about fucking girls? You're gay, my nigga.
Do you want to fuck girls and absolutely don't want to fuck guys? You're straights as fuck.
Do you want to fuck girls and don't mind giving a guy a handjob and letting him suck you off? You're bi to some degree.

Does it even matter? Just enjoy yourself, faggot.
>>
>>17741883
Well damn if you put so much fucking effort into someone you're ~totally not gay for~ was he at least attractive?
>>
>>17741894
That sounds pretty gay man.
>>
>>17741905
He wasn't attractive at all, in my opinion. She said he was "average"
>>
>>17741876
I didn't read that in his OP. If that is true who the fuck cares but OP is here wondering if he's gay and I'm saying you don't have to have dick play between the guys in a MMF and it works fucking awesome
>>
>>17741917
Sounds like you were doing it for the girl, OP

I'd say that makes it pretty not gay, if you didn't enjoy the gay bits. You must be pretty open minded though.
>>
>>17741918
I am the OP. I know you dont have to have dick play but that was part of the deal. He wanted to experiment on guys and my thoughts on it were "pleasure is pleasure".
>>
>>17741928
Precisely, thank you for understanding. All in good fun.
>>
>>17741928
>>17741938

Gaaay
>>
>>17741736
your ex always knew you were probably gay
>>
>>17741931
then you swing both ways OP. No problem but for you it doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl. There is the answer to your question
>>
>>17741736
>Am I gay??

It is not black and white.

The real question you should ask yourself is why your care so much about labels.
>>
Also, OP here, for the record i did have troubles staying hard when i wasnt in direct contact with her.
>>
>>17741985
You almost seem to be desperate to defend your straightness as the posts go on. Why did you even need to ask the opinions of strangers?

It's just sex. Who cares if you're with a man or woman. (You do, I guess)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.