[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more masculine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

I'm a guy with feminine looking facial features. Girls have never found me attractive and I'm still a 28 year old virgin because of this. On the other hand, I've had my share of guys hitting on me over the years. I'm not gay, but people think I am because of how I look. Is there anything I can do about this, or am I destined to be alone forever?

Pic related because I basically look a less ugly version of this faggot.
>>
File: vin-diesel-1.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
vin-diesel-1.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>17741711

Work out / be confident?

Pic related. Has no chin, fairly unattractive. Dates Paloma Jimenez...
>>
Work out and get a short haircut. Those 2 things alone will make you a lot more masculine
>>
>>17741711
It's not about looking feminine.
It's about acting it.
That's what's making gays act like they can hit on you.

Try for a week to act like an "asshole"
Then you'll seem masculine

Also, try the gym.
Having good delts makes you more masculine
>>
>>17741711
hey martin is a good fucking guy dont be mean to him. he is ugly today he literally said on the stream today "yeah I know im ugly"
>>
>>17741720
Yeah, but at least he has masculine features. My problem isn't that I'm ugly (though I probably am that too), it's that women aren't attracted to feminine looking faces.
>>
>Start a thread about being a 28 year old virgin with a fag face
>Still act better than Shkreli, the 33 year old billionaire who slays all the pussy he wants

Maybe your problem is your unrealistic worldview clashing with your narcissism which makes you act like an asshole
>>
>>17741722
I've always had a short haircut, doesn't help. I don't really work out as much as I should, but is that really going to change my face in any way?

>>17741725
But I don't act gay or feminine in any way. In fact I have a fairly emotionless personality. I probably do come off as an asshole to some people because of that.
>>
>>17741744
>In fact I have a fairly emotionless personality
Yeah, that's feminine or at least limp dick as hel
>>
>>17741733
>33 year old billionaire who slays all the pussy he wants
Sorry but defrauding people with ponzi schemes and hiring hookers for sex isn't really the kind of life I'm striving for.
>>
>>17741749
>limp dick as hel
Not sure what that means, but sure maybe I do have a shitty personality. However, I don't think that's the main reason why girls don't like me. It really is because of the way I look. Otherwise I would at least be getting matches on tinder, where they don't know what my personality is like yet.
>>
>>17741760
Whatever you say fagface
>>
>>17741780
Martin pls go
>>
>>17741776
You gotta levy what you got.
If your face is ugly, don't make your face the selling point.

As far as Tinder counts, think about yourself as selling a couch or something.

The difference is that a couch can't improve itself nor have a personality.

Both can be helped by the gym.
Just photos can be improved by muscle mass.
But person on person interactivity can make a huge difference, even if you're ugly. Especially if you're ugly.

I know ugly people who have beautiful partners. Because they know how to be confident and be like they deserve someone like that

Being ugly is like starting 100m before the starting line.
It doesn't mean you'll lose the race to everyone.
It means you need to push harder than some of the runners
>>
>>17741786
>they know how to be confident and be like they deserve someone like that
I guess I don't really believe that I deserve somebody attractive. Probably because it somehow feels underhanded to get an attractive girl to want to date somebody like me. I mean, obviously she could do much better, so why is she lowering her standards so much? That just doesn't sit right with me.

That's why I just want to know if there's ways I can improve my looks. I wouldn't even be opposed to plastic surgery if it works and there aren't any other options.
>>
>>17741810
>so why is she lowering her standards so much? That just doesn't sit right with me.
She can see your face.
Why do you think you're cheating her?
>>
>>17741817
I'm just trying to put myself in the other person's shoes. I know I'd never want to date somebody uglier than me, so why would a girl want to do that?
>>
>>17741834
You're on the right path but the wrong avenue.

How do your know you're totally ugly?
She has her own choice.
If she is with you, then she's with you on her own choosing
>>
>>17741846
I know I'm ugly because I'm still a virgin at 28 and I've never even come close to being in a situation where I had a chance with a girl in my entire life.
>>
>>17741868
I'm a virgin at 27.
You know what fucked me up?

My attitude
I had serious dates with beautiful women.
I'm not a handsome man.
I have acne for fuck's sake.

But what got me was being a coward.
I learned by lesson.
I'm trying to teach you.

Act like you fucking deserve it
>>
>>17741880
>Act like you fucking deserve it
See I just can't force myself to think that way. It feels like I'm lying to myself and to others if I just pretend to be something I'm not, when in reality I know I'm objectively ugly and have a pretty fucked up personality. I don't really deserve anything right now, but I'd be willing to work hard at it to change that if there was something I could do to improve my facial looks. I know it's possible to get fit, but if that doesn't change my face (which seems to be the most important thing women care about in terms of looks) then what's the point?
>>
>>17741907
You need to understand that everyone feels that way.
That they're unworthy.
That they're ugly.

You may feel like your fears are justified and you may be right
But that doesn't changed that attitude means more.

Get fit. It helped me.
I'm quite ugly too.
I've got acne and shit. But it doesn't matter.
I know how to bullshit.

An ugly man who looks confident is worth more than a beautiful one who is up his own ass in anxiety.
An ugly man who is also anxious is worth nothing.
>>
>>17741760
it probably is
>>
>>17741936
>I know how to bullshit.
Well there's my problem with all of this. I'm not comfortable lying to anybody about anything, even minor things. Maybe I'm really just autistic, I don't know.
>>
>>17741972
You're not lying.
You're playing a game
>>
>>17741711
>>17741728
Damn if people consider that guy ugly then I must be ugly as hell too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.