[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtf needs boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: suicidesoon.jpg (66KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
suicidesoon.jpg
66KB, 640x920px
hi im mtf. and lately i'm really lonely; wanting a bf. but most men probably don't want me because of the trans thing and yeah. i've been with a few guys before but it was never dating. just sex. seems sex is all they want from me, and that's kinda shitty.

so how do i find a real life boyfriend who likes me as a person?
>>
>>17741682
Go to raves or other public places with people in your age group. You can pretty easily weed out fake people by talking to them for about 5 seconds and then moving on.
>>
>>17741682
kind of the nature of being a woman at your age.

>so how do i find a real life boyfriend who likes me as a person?

Every girl has more or less the same problem in their 20s

You do it by searching and searching. Dont expect to find the love of your life in an instant, or even in a single year.
>>
>>17741682
Perhaps make friends with the front end of a shotgun?
>>
>>17741682
Honestly I don't know how any man would want a transexaul. But by rule of "there are billions of people on the planet" there must be some.

Bear in mind their are no normies that want to date you.
>>
Your best bet is having someone as a fuckbuddy and building it into something more. The fact is that men will always pick a biological girl over you unless they specifically have a thing for trans girls.

Even if you find a boyfriend, it likely won't last forever as they end up wanting kids or don't want to ensure the social and relationship hardships that come with you.

I don't mean to put you down, but you face a hard reality and I genuinely think you can use sex (that person who actively seeks you) as a stepping stone to something more substantial.
>>
>>17741682
If you're gay, be gay.
Don't try to be a woman.

If you're totally deadset on pretending on being a woman, go to your city's LGBT neighorhood.
I know a FtM guy who dates FtM all the time.
He likes the insecurity. He hangs out around the gay village.

If you live in a small town, tough fucking luck
>>
>>17741740
if i sleep with someone too much i start to develop feelings for him. can be painful. maybe it's worth trying though.

>>17741747
yeah i live in a very conservative area. city of less than 100,000 and state is guaranteed voting trump :/
>>
>>17741761
I hope the god emporer sends you to the gas chambers.
>>
>>17741761
Play your field.
Don't drink the "Be who you feel to be at all costs" coolaid.

There have been trans and gay people for centuries despite the whole "Burn them to death" thing.

If you're a person who feels like they need something special, look for it on the low key.

Don't be all like "Come at me world". Because chances are, the person you are looking for is also subtle.

Here's the thing, beyond sexuality is career.
You were born a man. So use it.
Get a job. Get a career
Get money and a position in the career

Then look for a partner.
>>
>>17741761
>if i sleep with someone too much i start to develop feelings for him
Just sleep with multiple people, one of them is bound to have feelings back.

>yeah i live in a very conservative area. city of less than 100,000 and state is guaranteed voting trump
lmfao Trump is the fucking liberal vote you moron. Shillary wants nuclear annhilation while you eats peoples spirits and drinks sperm milk. Move to a big city with a big gay area. San Diego or San Francisco are amazing if you're gay.
>>
>>17741777
what the fuck?
>>
>>17741682
> seems sex is all they want from me, and that's kinda shitty.

You are literally a human sex toy, what do you expect?
>>
>>17741785
i'm not a fucking sex toy.

this is why it's so hard finding men...
>>
>>17741687
He's not a woman. Problems males who undergo cosmetic procedures to look like women are not the same as problems biological women go through. Not that it's less important or difficult (probably wayyy more difficult in terms of finding a mate) but it's just not the same.
>>
>>17741781
The fuck does this mean?

Make money then follow your quirks.
What's confusing?
>>
Your best bet is finding a FtM.
>>
>>17741797
it's just terrible advice, is all.

>>17741801
somehow i don't think so lol. i've never even met one; no idea how i'd manage dating one
>>
>>17741792
You are a mentally ill weirdo who happens to satisfy some other mentally ill weirdos strange fetishes for guys with tits. You are literally a sex toy. No normal guy wants a tranny, they want an actual woman who can reproduce.
>>
>>17741835
adoption is always an option. don't see how that's a dealbreaker. and i'm not a sex toy. i'm fun, smart, and fit. and things. i have friends, so clearly i have some worth beyond sex...
>>
>>17741828
>it's just terrible advice, is all.
Fuck this new SJW shit

Sweetheart, you have the benefit of passing as a man.
Use it to make money
>>
>>17741848

If you move to NZ I'd grab a drink with you
>>
>>17741848
If you are in the Southern California area id love to meet you sometime to chat over coffee :)
>>
>>17741848
No, adoption is not an option. I'm a normal guy, and there is no way in hell u would ever consider a tranny. It's a sign of massive mental illness to start with, and you never stick your dick in crazy.

There is literally no advantage to being with you over an actual girl, so why choose you?
>>
>>17741828
>somehow i don't think so lol. i've never even met one; no idea how i'd manage dating one

Internet.
>>
>>17741828
Join a trans organization and find a FtM there. Most people are not interested in trans as sexual partners, but by finding a FtM you'll automatically be finding someone who is at least into the trans lifestyle and should be less judgmental.
>>
>>17741796
> but it's just not the same.

I agree it isnt the same but for different reasons. Sure there is a grey period where transitional individuals look like both genders at once. But there is a point where almost all transitional individuals (with hormones and surgery) are indiscernable from the gender they have become.

In that case there is a disconnect to being treated like a man for the first 15 years of your life and purely a woman for only the last 1-2 years of your life. As a mtf OP has a fuckton of gender based culture to learn.
>>
Hey OP.

I don't really care if you're MtF; that by itself makes no difference to me what-so-ever.

If you're interested in someone to occasionally chat to, hit me up. I live in a small college town where the only people I interact with are kids at my school or the high school friends I'm still in touch with; it's a very homogenous group and I think it's about time to meet some different people.
>>
>>17741879
I know several trans individuals and it's immediately clear that they're trans just from looking at them. They're not lesser for it, but it's pretty obvious that they're male. They've also missed out on a lifetime of socialization into being a woman.

Their bone structure is impossible to change, so even if they learn a womanly walk it's going to look weird because their hips aren't made for it. Their voices sound unnatural and whispery, they didn't go through the development to having a female voice. They're just doing a bunch of unnatural shit to come across differently from what they are. There will always be something that gives them away.

There are also biological parts of being a woman in your 20s (for 99.9% of women) such as fears of pregnancy, actual pregnancy, abortions, periods. There's the collective past of growing up a girl, going through puberty together, etc. It's a culture basically, you can't "become" a woman by dressing up as one for a few years any more than you can become natively black by tanning for a few years.
>>
>>17741866
why choose me? maybe my personality meshes better with yours than other girls do. i'm not saying every guy needs to be attracted to me as that's crazy, but there must be someone out there. right?

>>17741871
>>17741875
i don't really like ftms.

>>17741901
honestly i'm looking for a RL type boyfriend. don't need any online friends.
>>
>>17741848
On the off chance you're in New Mexico, you could give me a shot. I'm tired of seeing people that only treat me like shit, and you seem like a decent person who understands what that's like.
>>
>>17741927
>i don't really like ftms.
why not? they're your opposite sex counterparts.
>>
>>17741932
not nm sorry :(

>>17741935
i'm just not attracted to them.
>>
>>17741927
>>17741947
>I don't really like ftms

Why? Be specific. What is different about being with an ftm instead of a normal guy?
>>
>>17741947
Hey where are you located?
>>
>>17741947
>i'm just not attracted to them.

Yeah this seems awfully dubious
>>
>>17741954
i guess the vagina is the main thing. or if they're post-op uh. ftms have not great results in this area.

i like dick and want a real one.

ftms too might be a little small, but could potentially be bigger than me i guess. i'm 5'6" 120lbs
>>
>>17741969
If you really want a boyfriend you'll probably have to compromise. It's like a goth with piercings all over his face and tattoos in bondage gear saying he'd never date anyone in his scene. You're in a tiny little subculture and you're most likely to find someone to date within it. Most straight guys are not going to want to date a biological male, and the ones who do could potentially be creepy perverts with a fetish that you probably wouldn't want in your life. If you like dick try dating a MtF.
>>
>>17741969

And that's why guys don't want you. Compromise or get used to being alone
>>
>>17742002
seconded

The cognitive dissonance is baffling.
>>
>>17741969
>i like dick and want a real one.

Do you also feel you dont have a "real" vagina?
>>
>>17741986
i'd date an mtf i guess. but what i really want is a man. i don't understand why you guys think trans people are my only option. i've had casual sex with guys before...

>>17742014
i don't have a vagina at all and it sucks.
>>
>>17742024
Would you consider dating someone you met off of 4chan, if you got to know them in real life?
>>
Try Grindr.

>>17742024
The rules for casual sex are different from the rules for relationships. You said you don't want to be treated as a fetish, you want someone who likes you as a person. That's most likely to come from people in the trans community who have been through what you've been through. Most people want a healthy person who doesn't want to mutilate their body to cosmetically look like something they're not.
>>
>>17742030
sure, but what are the chances of that happening? also he'd probably be a massive creep. this place attracts some uh. interesting people....
>>
>>17741689
shit advice senpai
>>
>>17741785

>t. fucking basement dweller
>>
>>17742069
Im just saying i would consider dating you after getting to know you a bit. And not everyone from here is psychotic. Alot of social outcasts hang out here. Thats where all the cool people are and some of the lame ones too ahha.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.