[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long distance flirt with older women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20150618_210450.jpg (549KB, 1344x2240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150618_210450.jpg
549KB, 1344x2240px
TLDR: should I go for it?

I'm 23. She's 29. I live in Italy, she lives in the UK. She has a long-term boyfriend who lives in Malaysia. When I asked her if she is single she told me "It's complicated".

Even though we started speaking less than a week ago, I already feel a connection with her. Not only is she beautiful, she is clever (PHD), superbrave (hitch-hiked in Africa and Middle East war reporter) and we generally have common hobbies and interests. I really enjoy talking to her and I long for her messages, she is the ideal girl for me.

I have asked her where has she been all my life, I told her I would go to her wherever she is right now if I could. She even went as far as telling me when she wants kids.

Her replies are always thankful. She says I'm adorable, I'm sweet but she keeps on insisting she is old. I'm confused as she said she hopes to meet me soon.

I've written a FB post publicly confessing that I am mentally ill (anxiety) and that I'm talking to"an older woman that I find terribly fascinating, clever and sexy". Before I sleep I will tell her to take a look at it, so I will wake up with her message in my inbox.

How do you think this story will go?
>>
File: 1414803517005.jpg (98KB, 880x632px) Image search: [Google]
1414803517005.jpg
98KB, 880x632px
I didn't even read all of this (did you actually expect that? LOL) but if you don't see yourself (or herself) moving so you can be together you might as well cut that shit right now to end heartache.
>>
>>17741509

I wrote it in short paragraphs and I felt I needed to write the info to make things clearer. I would move to where she is, definitely. I cannot wait to leave my country.
>>
File: 1414688748482.jpg (270KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1414688748482.jpg
270KB, 720x1280px
>>17741512
OK. To be honest I'm drunk as fuck. But the truth is that long distance relationships NEVER fucking work. Unless you can be there and see her (and vice versa) on a days notice, it will never fucking work. Trust me. I have went down this path.
>>
If she'll cheat on him she'll cheat on you. You're the most promising sideline she has found and she's pushing for that marriage.
>>
>>17741523

I am aware. My last ex kept on complaining we were too far even though we lived 120 km away. I absolutely want to meet her, and she wants too. Who knows what the future will bring but if things go well, I will go wherever she goes. I'm not messing a PHD's career because of my egoist desire
>>
>>17741554

Where have you understood she wants to marry me?
>>
File: 1426423410660.jpg (405KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1426423410660.jpg
405KB, 2560x1600px
>>17741554
Holy fuck. I completely forgot this LOL. Bro. He's right. What makes you think she won't stab you in the back like bro-Malaysia/man? lol

>>17741558
Dude. You must have some value. That's how relationships work. If she is PHD and breadwinner then you must make up for it some other way. She won't need you. Even though she's older she can find someone better.
>>
>>17741566

The fact that she's 29 and not married but has a long term partner. Is she Asian?
>>
>started speaking less than a week ago

you're an idiot for acting on any feelings based on such a small amount of time. you need to give it at LEAST a few months m8.
>>
>>17741575

Who's bro-Malaysia?

Anyway I do have my values... I'm writing a book about my travels which will be surely translated in at least 3 languages (I hitch-hiked alone about 20,000 km in the past two years, and this excludes travels by plane and public transport), I released a CD for my own label with a partner when I was 18, with 50 different artists on it. I've done public shows and conferences in 4 different European countries.

>>17741583

She has Middle Eastern roots (Iran and West Bank) but was born and grew up in Germany.
>>
>>17741592

Technically you are right. But when two people click right away things tend to speed up. I've never complimented a woman the way I've done it with her.
>>
>Long distance
STOP IT.
>>
File: 1466354418918.jpg (75KB, 528x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466354418918.jpg
75KB, 528x400px
>>17741605
>Anyway I do have my values... I'm writing a book about my travels which will be surely translated in at least 3 languages (I hitch-hiked alone about 20,000 km in the past two years, and this excludes travels by plane and public transport), I released a CD for my own label with a partner when I was 18, with 50 different artists on it. I've done public shows and conferences in 4 different European countries.

I have no idea how any of that has any relevance to what I said lol.

Dude. Can't you just find some good girl somewhere in Italy? I'm sure there is one that would love to be your gf. Just take my fucking advice. She's older than you. She lives in the U.K. it wont' work well. I would love it if it would, trust me. But it won't. I know it. And deep within yourself you know it as well.

Stop masterbating (I mean for like eternity lol) you will have such a will to fuck you will find a gf you'll be happy with in no time. Just let nature do it's course.
>>
>>17741617

I plan on moving out of my country anyway so it's a temporary adjustment.

>>17741621

I was trying to explain my value, but I guess it went wrong.

I cannot stand people from my own country. I just have a different mentality, as I lived my childhood abroad (Holland, France).

My ex loved me. Too bad she was manipulating me, treating me like a sugar daddy and was depressed with suicidal tendencies, which led to me having chronic anxiety. She told me I had to be ashamed because I'm too unique and that I had to conform. Before I met her I swore I'd have never dated an Italian girl. Now even more.

She temporarily lives in the UK by the way, as she will move elsewhere next year.
>>
File: 1467901718943.jpg (280KB, 897x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1467901718943.jpg
280KB, 897x1313px
>>17741638
>as she will move elsewhere next year.
Unless she is moving in Italy (and by that I mean in your town/city or region) then my comment still stands. And for what it's worth I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with Italian girls. If you had just stood up for your own beliefs and not let her bully you around then maybe she would have bent instead of you. Regardless, you can't judge an entire population based on one stupid bitch. Try another (one where you are sure is good and legit) then you will see that it can be done.
>>
>>17741666

I am not planning to stay in my country. No circumstance can change this. I'd move tomorrow from here if I could.

I met her while I was starting to go into the deep tunnel of anxiety. I went on a date with a girl, who decided, the 2nd time that I met her, to tell me she was pregnant, considering abortion and snorting ketamine in the meanwhile. Right after that date I started knowing my ex better and it fucked me up.

I have lived most of my life in my country, and I'm very different from most of the people here. I told a girl who seemed chill (she hoboed on the streets of Barcelona with friends, hangs around with illegal immigrants) that I was going to Subsaharan Africa and she just told me to "be safe and be careful".
>>
I kind of fell into doing this at one point. I came to the conclusion its not worth it. Get your shit together if you can and get an irl relationship happening.
>>
File: 1414081521658.jpg (113KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
1414081521658.jpg
113KB, 1024x693px
>>17741685
>hangs around with illegal immigrants

Literally disregard everything she says. She deserves to die in a fire.

Hope you have a nice life.
>>
>>17741704

Thanks for your opinion. I am not actively seeking for an irl relationship though.

>>17741710

Thanks anon, you too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.