[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 19

File: male-female-logo[2].jpg (30KB, 449x381px) Image search: [Google]
male-female-logo[2].jpg
30KB, 449x381px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Alright I'll repost my greentext from its own thread.

>meet girl
>hit it off
>she has a boyfriend
>keep hitting it off and seeing each other almost every other day
>one night, drink absinthe and get plastered
>we fuck
>tell close friends about situation
>they tell me I shouldn't date her because she cheated once and might cheat again
>keep fucking every time we meet (I'm bad)
>she tells me she's tired of her bf and can't connect on the same level as with me
>continue meeting up and fucking on the reg
>last week
>tells me "we can't keep doing this"
>apparently when I was extremely drunk I told her I wouldn't want to date
>no more sex

We're pretty dependent right now even without sex. My mind says we've been immoral and I shouldn't reward our behavior with a relationship, but I really do love her as a person.
>>
>>17741435
The question I'd be asking is why didn't she leave her boyfriend?
>>
>>17741435
You're both assholes for cheating.
Your friends are right, she cheated once she will cheat on you too. But you're honestly just as fucking despicable for allowing her to cheat so you're trash too I guess.
You're right, you deserve nothing for being the absolute fucking scum of the earth.
>>
>>17741440
She's a rather needy person who doesn't want to risk being alone for an undefined length of time. She didn't explicitly tell me that, but just knowing her I'm sure that's the case.

I failed to fully commit to our hypothetical relationship because a.) I'm a flighty person who doesn't like too much affection and b.) everyone I've talked to about this says I shouldn't follow through with a relationship that began with someone cheating.
>>
>>17741435
Let's see....

She cheated
You are an immoral for it as well.

JC?
>>
>>17741448
Did your step-dad drop you on your head as an infant?
>>
Guys: there are things that girls do where society seems to think that they do it solely for men. For example, things like hair, makeup and nails. Is there anything where you feel like you have to battle a similar stereotype, where you feel like society has a misconception that you're doing it just to impress women?
>>
>>17741435
tell the fucking boyfriend
>>
>>17741480
Not a dude, but I'll tell you that stereotype exists for a reason. I know I have absolutely no desire to dress up in uncomfortable clothes and spend time doing hair and makeup that I could spend doing literally anything else just for my own sake. I do it 100% to attract a mate.
>>
>>17741535
Not to be rude, but that doesn't answer my question, and I wasn't asking you anyway. You don't speak on behalf of all women either, just because you do it for men, doesn't mean we all do.
>>
>>17741542
Lol someones angry. I wasn't trying to speak for all women, I was actually trying to get you to not do the same exact thing lol. Not all women are dressing up for their own sakes either lol.

Just trying to enlighten ya to other points of view child, no need to get so worked up.
>>
>>17741480
Driving flashy cars, wearing flashy clothes, etc.
It's easy to tell when guys are doing things for the sole purpose of picking up girls.
>>
>>17741430

What are some big signs that you're just a rebound?

Been dating a chick who's been single for about 8 months from a 5 year relationship. She was Cheated on

Pros
>She has met my parents when she came to hang out
>invited me to hang out at her place so met her family
>Our personalities are very similar in a good way, we have an insanely great time together
>She is super busy with school, but spends her free time with me when she can
>Spends the nights when she can
>Isn't on her phone when we are together
>Is barely on social media
>when we are together, she opens up and shows she likes me
>texts me a lot through day
>Phone calls at night
>When we had problems she asked her friend and sister advice about me
> I was planning on moving to europe. she told me once she wouldnt want me to leave

Cons
>Still friends with her ex (she was friends for a long time before their relationship)
>She is distant when not together through text and phone calls(as in not saying the sweet things she says in person)
>Says she is scared to get close again (wants to take things slow)
>Her mom still thinks good of her ex (doesnt know he cheated). But knows shes talking to someone new
>Her mom and sister both told her to focus on school and not to date
>I feel like i have to tippy toe with the sweet/emotinal talk so she doesnt feel pressured and I don't look needy
Random shit
>I'm WAY more attractive than her ex
>Sex is fucking great
>People think I'm the one out of her league

Now that I'm typing this out I see there are a lot more pros than cons. But I'd still like to know. does it look like I'm possibly the rebound? I really like her but I really don't want to end up getting destroyed emotinally.
>>
>>17741542
But if I had to guess, honestly basically everything men do is almost always seen as trying to attract a woman. Because society really pumps these guys up as having to be super masculine all the time because then girls will like them.
>>
>>17741550
Uh, what in the world do I have to be mad about? If that's how I came across, I'm sorry. I was just pointing out how unhelpful your post was in answering my question
>>
>>17741577
And I was just pointing out how needlessly hostile you were towards my response lol. Doesn't matter if you found it helpful or not, I can still post whatever I like. Just letting you know sunshine the whole world isn't the same as you. The stereotype exists for a reason, there are lots of women who just dress up solely to attract dudes.
You might have a better time on Tumblr, 2bh.
>>
>>17741435
Dont get into a relationship with her.
I had a 4 year relationship that started in a similar way, after a while she will say the exact same thing she said about her current boyfriend but about you, will probably cheat on you and it will suck
Dont do it
>>
>fwb with some girl
>she always tells me I'm the first and only guy she's ever done something like thag with
>find out she's done it before with some dude we used to work with
>ask her why she never told me
>she says she never did and she's never lied to me
>I tell her I found out from someone.
>"fuck you I'm done. With you and with all of this. You dont trust me"
The fuck just happened?
>>
>>17741660
Either you caught her in the lie and she just ran away from it,
or she was telling the truth and was offended that you were pressing it so much.
>>
>>17741480
People assume that if you lift/try to have a good body that it's just for the attention of girls
>>
>>17741670
I'm assuming it's the first. Mostly because I called her out on another lie. Someone we know always knew we were sleeping together despite the fact it wasn't supposed to be a known thing. She always swore she really never spoke to the guy and couldn't figure out how he knew...and then he tells me she told him all about it and I know he wasn't lying because he knew shit that was pretty specific. Dudes gay so I don't even know why she lied about it.
>>
>>17741678
Yeah, I'd bet more on the first too. But I mean if you were in an emotionless relationship why do you care?

But I know I'd also be pretty pissed if this dude I'm intimate with just takes another persons word for it and doesn't believe me too. Who knows. I mean the whole "she fucked a gay guy" thing does seem weird to me too. Why would the gay dude want pussy? Trying to force himself straight?
Maybe she was trying to protect him or something? I dunno, whole things weird. I'd just cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>17741708
Sorry I worded it weirdly. It's two different people
>dude she slept with before (or during) me
>gay dude she told everything about us to despite her saying she never talked to him and was confused how he knew we were sleeping together.
>>
Why are my female friends that consider themselves feminist are always telling me to rate women based only on their looks? Isn't that the objectification they hate so much?
>>
>>17741745
Why are people hypocrites?
>>
>>17741737
Oh ok. Well then let me ask, how the fuck do you know who's telling the truth in the first situation. It sounds like he said she said to me, and it's cool to have more faith in the dude but obviously that's gonna upset the chick. (And possibly vice versa 2bh, but given the intimacy with the chick, even if just physical, I'd say she has more a reason to be mad you're calling her a liar.)
The gay guy, who knows. She spilled the beans, which was her first mistake because everyone knows there ain't no gossip like a gay man's gossip, maybe she felt awkward about it or was embarrassed and panicked. I dunno.

>>17741745
You act like feminists aren't raging hypocrites.
Get better friends.
>>
>>17741745
Because being outraged and attacking people for their actions is fun and easy but adhering to a strict code is difficult and many times unsatisfying
>>
If a girl hangs out with a guy and never posts anything on Snapchat, etc to keep it quiet, is it safe to assume she's hanging out with multiple guys?

Also what does it mean when she does post a Snapchat selfie of her and a guy during class?
>>
can I get an answer to this
>>17741442
>>
>>17741775
Only as fucked as you make yourself.
Yes, by not going to college you opted out of an easy chance to meet lots of people, but thats in no way the only way to meet people.
Having a financial "plan" is not the same thing as being financially stable, you have to face the fact that in this day and age people look down on those who do not have degrees. Doesn't make it right, doesn't mean you won't make bank, but you likely will not get the respect you deserve for it.

Being a KV is only going to affect your chances as much as you let it.
><random insecurity>
>Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
>but complexes are always a turn-off.
You can choose to be confident in yourself, or you can choose to let this imaginary worry ruin your life.
>>17741771
I wouldn't say its safe to assume anything. Maybe she doesn't use snap chat much. I don't. I snap all of 3 people, mostly because they don't have texting. Only shit I post to my story is pics of my cat.
She could be banging that dude in the snap, she could be friends with that dude, the dude could be her cousin for all you know. It could mean something, but likely it doesn't mean anything at all. Don't read too much into meaningless shit like that.
>>
>>17741799
>Having a financial "plan" is not the same thing as being financially stable,
I am stable though, my finances are well in check and I have a steady but low paying entry level job with room for advancement and wide availability elsewhere in town doing the same thing if I lose it for some reason. I won't be able to be department manager without a degree, but by that point, I should have at least two rental homes.
>>
>>17741480
pretty much if your hobbies/self-improvements are done in a situation that's not in private, someone will assume you're doing it to attract a mate
>>17741660
either called her bluff and she flipped the checkers board so to say, or she was telling the truth and didn't want the mistrust
>>
I have feelings again for my ex. How do I confess/bring this up with her?

We haven't dated for 2 years and broke up because of external factors. Nothing was wrong with the relationship distance just became an issue but it isn't a problem anymore. We have both dated other people, but I can't say I've felt closer to anyone than her. We're friends right now so there is no animosity
>>
File: 538310008.jpg (23KB, 1279x717px) Image search: [Google]
538310008.jpg
23KB, 1279x717px
>>17741825
Well that's good and all, but just keep in mind sometimes shit doesn't happen the way we like. It's possible you may never advance. That's possible for anyone though. Just saying, it's important to have potential yes, but in the long run potential doesn't mean that much. Plans don't count for too much, but it's good to have one.
And money isn't the only thing too, I don't think I was as clear above but what I was trying to get at is you can be a millionaire off some job you don't have a degree for, but socially people still won't think highly of you since in their eyes "Oh any old kid can do that job then, you don't have to do anything special anyone can do it", even if it's not true.
Again, not saying its right, but society just puts a high stigma on those who don't follow the norm and go to school. Potential mates might think that way too, but in the end if they think that way then obviously you wouldn't want them anyway.
>>17741836
Pic related
>>
>>17741660
initials of girl?
>>
>>17741870
I guess all I can do is keep rolling then. Oh well.
>>
File: 1397692765418.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1397692765418.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>meet girl at college bar, start dancing and kissing
>she is a freshman, her second time at a bar ever, I am a sophomore
>she is very sexy, sucking my finger and getting touchy feely
>I ask her if she wants to go back to my place
>We go back and start talking for a long time
>She lies her head down on my lap and starts saying "tell me about yourself."
>I blank and ask, "what do you want to know?"
>She asks me other questions, insisting that I am "thinking hard about something"
>We make out and things escalate
>She says she doesn't want sex cause she "actually really likes me"
>She goes down on me and I get her clothes off
>She was wearing a thong and bra (clear she was trying to fuck someone that night)
>Says we could have sex because she didn't want to "waste my time" (this made me upset)
>Don't push sex since I knew she didn't want to
>Cuddle and fall asleep talking
>Next morning I agree I am going to help tutor her and calc as I walk her back to her dorm
>Exeunt

Any analysis? Should I let this one go? There is some part of me that doesn't want to text her back. I have been in this situation many times before and have yet to ever text the girl back afterwards. I don't know if its out of fear or solitude. She was very pretty.
>>
>>17741870
Alright, I guess I'll just ask her to hang out and bring it up over coffee or whatever. Wish me luck!
>>
>>17741647
Thanks man
>>
>>17741886
CD. Why?
>>
>>17742017
Timing and things said in your post was perfect for something that happened for me.

The girl I'm thinking about isn't CD tho

If it weren't for the timing I wouldn't have asked.
>>
>>17741799
>don't read too much into meaningless shit like that.

I honestly try not to. It sucks to be the type of guy who overthinks and depresses himself as a result.
I'll try to do better though. Thanks anon.
>>
>Girl comes over
>Try to sit close to her, gets up and moves to the other side of the coach

looks like I'm friendzoned

>Hangout with her today
>I want to have a movie night where we are alone

friendzoned?
>>
File: freds face.png (76KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
freds face.png
76KB, 280x200px
my lame story
>Highschool "GF", not really dating but we did all the pseudo dating stuff
>ask her out formerly, get friend zoned
>dont act cringy or try to ask for attention for it like /r9k/, in fact went hermit and didnt talk to each other for a while
>admittedly, still pissed. I thought she'd be my first kiss/sex/real GF and I felt led on for nothing
>lame I know, I even hate part of myself for still being hung up on it but I cant help it
>after 3 fucking years of not talking to her, she texts me a happy birthday and what ive been up to
>let myself get excited thinking I might have another shot
>goes back to not talking to me again, then find out from a mutual friend she has a boyfriend
>again, wont lie, kind of hurt but its her life so whatever
>run into her while im at work when she was home about a month ago, again asks me whatv ive been doing and ect
>flat out tell her im happy for her and dont hate her, but we;re not friends and to leave me alone
>shes now really fucking pissed at me and ive gotten loads of messages from her friends and sister calling me an asshole

What in the fuck is going on and am I at fault for something?
>>
>>17741924
keep up with it for a little while. She might just be shy and you not trying to jump in her pants could look chivalrous or something
or shes just stringing you along and its a waste of time. Id say a 60/40 split right now. Keep at it but if she keeps that up dont waste your time
>>
>>17742086
you sure as shit know after that movie night. She could just be figuring things out for herslef. Girls dont automatically walk into situations knowing exactly what to do, we can be just as clumsy as a dude
>>
>>17742099
of course you're in the wrong. she wanted a friend. you wanted more. you couldn't respect that, even after 3 years, you didn't drop it.

>we're not friends, leave me alone

lmao. you're an asshole
>>
>>17741836
say fuck it and go for it. Dont make a big deal of it though. No big public meeting places or anything, just ask if she wants to hang out and say "Look, this is going to sound weird but I still have feelings for you. want to give it another shot?"
avoid half assed word like kind of, sort of or maybe
>>
>>17741745
despite any alliance with social groups or fads, people will still have natural inclinations where their true colors show. I knew a super hard core feminists that didnt need know man but would cry and eat ice cream when she didnt get a date
>>
Girls-
Does anyone else like, get awful cramps after orgasm. Almost every time?
I swear this shit is awful and makes it not worth the effort. As soon as I cum, I get like heavy worst day period cramps. Go away pretty quickly, but totally kills the mood.
>>
Guys,

What do you do/what don't you do when you're falling out of love with a girl? What are the usual signs? I occasionally get the feeling I'm too boring for my boyfriend, and he's not as happy being with me anymore. But, I can't tell if that's my depression/inferiority complex getting in the way.

Thank you for your time
>>
>>17742169
Whats his behavior like?
>>
>>17741480
Nope. Everything I do is for me and if someone interprets it as "trying to impress a girl" the person clearly doesn't know shit about me and operates under stereotypes, which makes their opinion worthless in either scenario. Teh fuck do you care if somebody assumes that you do your hair to get laid?

>>17741660
>assume something about her based on something you heard from a random person
>she tells you it's bullshit
>you keep pressing
What the fuck do you expect, bruv?

>>17741745
Depending on context it's not objectification. Are you sure they asked you to rate a PERSON based on looks or simply the LOOKS?

>>17742169
Not going my way out to spend time with her.
>>
How often do girls talk about guys?
>>
>>17742275
It's literally all we talk about, because what else is there? Apart from fashion and makeup, of course.
>>
There are a lot of girls that I would like to ask out, but I don't know how to relax and be myself. I feel like I'm not good enough as a person and if people get to to see who I truly am they'll get bored of me. Also, when I'm around a girl who I know likes me, I resort to acting like an asshole to them and pretend that I don't care when in fact I do. I'm just torn between, wanting to be with someone and at the same time, afraid for a girl to see my faults. Thus carries over to my social skills and how terrible I am at it. I don't know how to calm down around the opposite sex. I just don't know how to act in certain situations and react how you're suppose to them. This has caused many people in my life to think that I'm weird. Yet, there are still girls out there who show interest in me. I feel like I'm fucked mentally.
>>
>>17742283
Do you all talk about only 10s or would I surprised with the type of guys you find cute?
>>
>>17742290
Only the best of the best. Why would we waste our time talking about inferior guys?
>>
>>17742275
Eh, depends on the group. For example, I'm the lone single in a group of couples, therefore talk about guys exists, but is usually more minimal. Usually it's completely directed at me, "Oh that guy's hot! You would be cute together omg", something like that.
>>17742290
I mean, taste is subjective. The types I'm into aren't the same as the types my friends are into. For example I dig them azn bois. My friends don't understand me at all, can't even comprehend why I find them attractive.

That being said, in all honestly its very rare you see a true 10 walking out and about, therefore I'd say the ones catching our attention and are worthy of a quick "Oh he's kinda cute yeah?" are typically (by our own definitions) a 6 or above.
>>17742288
You aren't really asking a question mate, but I'll give you an answer anyway, see OP
>Complexes are always a turn off.
If you want to find happiness, you have to find it within yourself first. I would suggest therapy, if you've already tried it, try it again. You will not find the answers in a gf. A gf is not going to magically fix you. You need to be happy with yourself first.
>>
Girls why do you barely ask things in this thread? Do you feel like a know-it-all or something?
>>
>>17742308
You're on 4chan mate. There are girls on here, but not nearly as many. Its a numbers game if anything.
But also, there really isn't anything being asked in these threads that are actually gender specific. It's usually boiled down to
>Person I like did this, wat do?
Despite the OP. We just use the title as a formality at this point. There really isn't that much of a difference between us at the core of it all, and most of what is different can be googled or has been answered a million times.
>>
File: tenshi.png (406KB, 500x500px)
tenshi.png
406KB, 500x500px
>>17742309

>doesn't ask a question
>proceeds to make a pedantic post no one cares about

Thanks for proving my point whore
>>
>>17742308
The majority of people who post ask questions about a specific person that they're interested in. Guys outnumber girls here, so that also influences how many questions are directed at girls vs at guys. I don't have someone that I'm pursuing that I'm interested in, and I don't want any insight into my boyfriend's behaviour. When I do think of something where I think "hmm, it'd be interesting to see what guys think of this" I post it. But I'm not going to post questions for the sake of asking questions.
>>
>>17742319
Do girls like to breath?
>>
File: dafgsfasfd.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dafgsfasfd.gif
968KB, 500x281px
>>17742316
>Posts in adv
>Thinks hes in r9k.
K lol.
>>
>>17742319

Ask me a question

>>17742326

Never go there.
>>
Both genders

Does anyone truly stop caring about an ex? Like if you saw your ex like a year later and they are hotter than ever, how would you feel?

Could you honestly say you don't care or would you be thrown off for a while?
>>
>>17742335
>Ask me a question
I don't have a question to ask you and I'm not going to ask you one for the sake of it, did you not read what I just wrote?
>>
Women, what are signs a woman is using you as a pet? For instance, if she's in a relationship but gives me a kiss on the cheek and says she loves me she is probably dragging me on. Right?
>>
>>17742346
>Like if you saw your ex like a year later and they are hotter than ever, how would you feel?
"Wow, she looks even better now. Well done." So basically good.

I never had a shitty ex or a messy break up because I am very picky, so the facts that she's an ex only means that we didn't work out as partners after all. Which doesn't mean that I stop caring about the person but simply don't view them as romantic partner material anymore. It's no different than seeing some male friend who become even more ripped or something.

Guy here.
>>
So I have a question for everybody:

Both gender anons: How do your orgasms feel like?

Have you ever faked one? Why?
>>
>>17742346
Anon girl here whose ex is a girl.
I did care for her for... years. Totally unpleasant, really, just lately I noticed I didn't care anymore.
>>
>>17742364
>How do your orgasms feel like?
That feeling of wanting to eat/drink/pee after all day long and finally able to do it basically.

>Have you ever faked one?
Can't do that too well as a male.
>>
More of a question for anyone, not just the opposite gender.

What do you consider "being a virgin?" I've gotten multiple hand jobs, gotten a bj, groped a girl, and fingered her. But I have never put a penis in a vagina. Would I still be a virgin to you?
>>
Girls: Just matched with a girl on Tinder and she messaged me. Usually when this happens I assume they're a prostitute (they call me handsome and use the same opening lines). I honesty can't tell with this girl. She already asked me out without any real conversation leading up to it.
>>
>>17741480
Well there's no shortage of people who claims EVERYTHING we do is to impress women, so there's that.
>>
>>17742371
Does it really matter? If someone asks and it's somehow their business, tell them what you told us.
>>
I work in a fast food joint. Across the street, there's a clothing store where this cute girl is working. How do I get to know her?
>>
I know my answer to this, I just want others opinions.

Do I stay with my girlfriend. She has recently gotten really bad depression being away at school (comes home on weeekends). In that two weeks ago she brought up the idea that we should break up because she doesn't want to treat me poorly because she is so sad and everything sucks, but I am so good to her. And she isn't sure if she loves me, or if depression isnt letting her love me. This was all a shock on me, but I just want to help her be happy, shes the greatest girl i ever met, but she is kind of pushing me away. She complains that getting out of bed is hard, and school is hard. Im trying to get her to see the doctor, but she is reluctant either because of the effort required or what I dont know.
>>
Should I be upset if my fiance referred to my family & I as the TV series Shameless?
>>
Is there any reason not to handle a flaky girl this way?

Great first date with a girl, but since she's bailed on plans twice, the second time after she'd asked me out. She does want to reschedule sometime soon, during the week.

I'm just going to invite her to come do errands with me, then do errands. I figure if we still have chemistry it'll be great, if we don't the problem will resolve itself.
>>
>>17742390
Please.
>>
>>17742384
No it doesn't matter. It's not something I'm worried about. I was just curious on what people thought.
>>
>>17742371
Dick in vagina
>>
>>17742415
Go to the store to "look for clothes"?
>>
>>17742371
You'd be technically a virgin but not my first pick when I'd imagine a virgin aka. somebody who never had any sexual interaction with anybody.

>>17742397
Depends whether you can deal with her depression or not.

>>17742410
>I figure if we still have chemistry it'll be great, if we don't the problem will resolve itself.
Decent reasoning. Go ahead.
>>
File: Stache.jpg (71KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Stache.jpg
71KB, 768x432px
Ladies,

Should I keep, trim or loose the stache'?
>>
>>17742449
You look like an evil magician. 10/10 should keep. Maybe shave the stubble though.
>>
>>17742449
Trim
>>
>>17742455

Hah, thanks.

Is it the eyes or stache' that gives off that evil magician impression?
>>
>>17742449
trim ffs. and get more sleep.
>>
>>17742460

I'll sleep when I'm dead.

I have insane insomnia; when I get sun and tan it doesn't look like I've been spun for days but going outside during the daytime sucks.
>>
>>17742459
I think it is a combination of hair, eyes and mustache.
It comes down to your preference though. If you like it keep it.
>>
>>17741480
>Is there anything where you feel like you have to battle a similar stereotype, where you feel like society has a misconception that you're doing it just to impress women?
Absolutely. A lot of it has to do with just being a friend. I always have to try to invite a friend when I invite some chick to something or it looks like I'm trying to fuck her. I don't want to date anyone, I'm just trying to be a decent friend.
>>
Was curious tis' all.

Personally, I don't give a fuck; it's the grillz opinions that matter since they're who I'm hunting.
>>
>>17741430
Both Genders: Is there anything wrong with being an escort/promiscuous woman as a profession?
>>
>>17742476
I wouldn't say it's wrong necessarily, but it requires a certain set of beliefs and actions that mean I would never be interested in dating them. Friend, sure, but never anything more.
>>
>>17742476
A lot of people will see her as dirty. This will probably affect how she sees herself, so compensation or low self esteem are issues. She might do it out of necessity, and that's sad. No upsides really. If she had a good personality I would probably help her get a more stable occupation.

If she does it because she thinks she's edgy or glamorous she's a moron.
>>
>>17742364
>How do your orgasms feel like?
Good
>Have you ever faked one? Why?
Yes, because it's hard for me to climax and at times I wanted to stop trying but knew that saying that would only lead to the other person wanting to keep going so I could orgasm
>>17742346
I wouldn't care.
I'd care more about people I liked but never dated, but even then I wouldn't feel much.
>>17742166
No, I don't get cramps when I'm on my period either.
>>17742476
For some people yes. It can show that you and a possible partner may not have the same views on relationships and that's important for some people.
>>
>>17742475
>he thinks girls know what they want
>>
>>17741430

Either gender responses welcome. I want to know you views on monogamous relationships, recently I've adopted the belief that the majority of people will get a grass is greener and wandering eyes complex after some amount of time with the same person, could be a year, could be 10, but it will happen. I see this happen all around me, all of the time, I feel like I'm a minority in that if I choose to be with someone It will be because I love them and I will stick it through as long as they don't radically change. I just want to know that I'm not alone and others believe in the lifelong partner.
>>
Women, how do you feel after climaxing?

When most guys cum they experience fapathy and stop caring about stuff for a little bit. Do women experience the same thing or are they more intimate afterwards?
>>
>>17742510
I believe in a lifelong partner too

I'm a guy btw :^)
>>
>>17742510
I am all for monogamous relationships, but it is normal to be physically attracted to someone else or to even wish you were single sometimes. Couples have high and lows, and I had moments were my life would have been easier if I was single.
Being monogamous isn't about not getting urges, it is about choosing to stay with your partner and be faithful.
I want that without a doubt.
>>
>>17742169
When you think they have stopped showing interest in you they probably already have.

The depression and inferiority complex might amplify that but, that's something that requires discussion with person in question.
>>
>>17742510
Basically what >>17742526 said. Monogamy doesn't mean you aren't attracted to other people, it means that you are faithful to your one partner despite finding other people attractive.

I also disagree that the majority of people are incapable of it
>>
>>17742510
>I just want to know that I'm not alone and others believe in the lifelong partner.
I believe that it can happen, (having a partner that you love forever, I'm not talking about people who stay together but don't love each other), it's become more unusual because there's an alternative that wasn't an option years ago. I think the rate of couples that love each other and have a healthy relationship until the end is probably the same, and probably pretty rare.

Anyway, what do you think you'd do if you realise you no longer love your partner? Do you think you'd stay together because at some point in the past you decided it? What if the other person stays the same but you're the one that changes and wants someone different? What if the other person does radically change? Haven't you thought it may be the reason many people break up?
>>
>>17742515
Sleepy. Mostly. Since we stated having sex without a condom, weirdly cuddly.
I just want to cuddle up against my boyfriend and sleep.
>>
>>17742482
what if she has a good personality and attitude but she still does it? What if they think its their calling?
>>
>>17742476
I don't care what another woman does with her body. If she wants to sell it, then that's her business. I do think that anyone considering it really needs to think about all aspects of it, including social stigmas, whether it fits their values and whether it will affect finding a partner, if that's a future goal for them. But I personally am not going to treat a woman any different just because she literally sells sex.
>>
>>17741430
Are tattoos considered unattractive? I'm in a 5+ year relationship so this question is mainly just because I'm curious.
Do women find men with tattoos attractive and do men find women with tattoos attractive?
>>
>>17742556
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
>>
>>17742476
I general terms, no. I am fine with prostitution - I think it should be legalised, and sex workers should be protected by law. I wouldn't treat you differently for being a prostitute in everyday life.

When it comes to being romantic with me, I wouldn't date someone who is or was a sex worker, or someone who uses their services, because we have clearly different ideas of sex and relationships and I am not interested.
>>
>>17742526
>>17742533

Sorry I forgot to expand when I said once I choose someone I would stick it out, I meant through the lows and of course through initial attraction to other people. I understand and expect both me and my partner to find others attractive but to never allow this to develop into anything further and to always prefer what I have at home, leave it as a momentary fantasy.

>>17742535

It's hard for me to answer this question because once I love I don't stop, I don't understand short of the person pulling a 180 with their personality how people can stop loving who they are with. In my experience I only grow to love them more as time goes on because we continue to share more memories and history together. People don't radically change past a certain age, their core personality stays relatively the same. It's hard to explain but for me once I know I love someone I know for a fact I won't change and suddenly stop one day or want something else, because I know what my wants and needs are and they will never change.
>>
>>17742544
Her choice and all, but it won't last. I'm not being sexist here btw. It's the same if it's a guy. Being around people who treat you like garbage and have to work with it to make money it destructive. No people stay sane in a situation like that.
>>
Met a qt girl at a bar, and we have something going on. We had dates more than a few times already. We might have sex someday but I'm still a virgin.

What should I do?
>>
hey girls, my gf said she doesn't want to be together anymore. we've been having fights and she says she just doesn't want a relationship anymore. she says we shouldn't talk for two weeks. Is there any way to convince her to give us another chance. i can't live without her
>>
>>17742972
Nope, it's over. Find something to get over her, you will only embarass and hurt yourself otherwise.
>>
>>17742972

I know it's hard initially but you should use this 2 weeks to really reflect on things and try to accept the fact that you can't control how others feel. You most certainly can live without her, it will just be hard to transition because you're so used to having her in your life, just like anything else it takes time.

If she truly loves you, these two weeks should give her clarity and resolve to work through whatever issues you have together, but if your relationship is too far gone and she has lost feelings for you due to all the negativity then there is nothing you can do. It's in her hands now, you just have to accept that it's out of your control. Any efforts on your side won't change her decision. At best I would tell her you understand, that you love her and you hope your love is strong enough to work through this and then give her the two weeks no contact for her to reflect.
>>
>>17742972
>we shouldn't talk for two weeks
kek she needs 2 weeks to get plowed by some dude? that's intense.
>>
>>17742275
Rarely for me.
>>
>>17742449
Lose it
>>
>she says "i love [my name]" to me by accident
>i'm shocked by this
>she says "Wait, I didn't mean to say your name, I meant to say i'm in love with [my name again]"
>i just stammer a "what?"
>she said, "wait, I didn't mean to say it again, the name I meant to say was [my name AGAIN]'s name"
>4th she says "I meant to say [other person's name], sorry, but I'm staring right at you]

I brushed it off at the time but I keep thinking about it
>>
>>17743077
She's a slut, I presume
>>
>>17743077
that's a hilarious situation, since she's speaking to you with a straight face she's obviously loves [other dude's name] and somehow mixed up his name.
>>
>>17742449
Trim your beard till it is all even and relatively short. Have a slight stubble.

Moustache over the lips is gross.
>>
>>17743077

Why was she trying to say she loved this other person the begin with? Was she drunk?

I wouldn't read too much into it though, if she says it was an accident then that's all there is to it.
>>
>>17743089
We just talk to eachother about our lives regularly
>>
>went to a 3 day event this weekend.
>talked and networked to everyone.(I'm a gamer so naturally I'm introverted)
>this girl ends up getting really friendly with me, always saying my name in excitement when i come around asking me whats up, sometimes texting to pass the time.
>sometimes say "bae" or "boo" when i text her, no contention there...
>she wants me to come out and drink with some other people there afterwords.
>we go everyone has a good time but I feel like she laughs and connects more with other people because they are in similar fields and i'm a game developer.

Anyways my gut tells me she is just a really nice and fun girl. I was hoping she was into me but i feel like that's not the case now. Was gonna ask her out, not sure if i should do it cuz honestly this is a cool group of people and i don't wanna soil my standing in the group...

...how bad is it doc?
>>
>work shit job that I absolutely hate. Now with a manager who is a complete cock
>love life probably at the worst point it's been at in my whole life
>drinking more, like...a fuck ton more. Gotten to a point where I need to drink before work.
>no idea what the hell I'm even doing anymore
>horribly depressed
>almost killed myself last night
>thoroughly considering just booking a trip to Hawaii or some shit without telling anyone just to get away
Any advice on how to make sense of life? I'm at the worst point in my life and I honestly just want to run away until I can figure out what to do. I honestly feel like I'm either gonna do something incredibly stupid this week like run away, or finally just off myself. Or both
>>
>>17743146
Find a gf.
>>
>>17743120
nice
>>
Need girls' perspective:
What can I do to make this girl (that I'm attracted to) suck my dick, she jerked me off in the bathroom 9 times throughout the semester now (I keep track of this), usually I'd just go to her and make a request, and she would comply. The first time this happened was after midterm test, we never talked before, she sat next to me during the test, she was complaining about how hard it is, I made a joke about my dick. After a few exchanges, it ended up with her stroking my dick in the bathroom. Now I literally only go to the lectures for that. I feel kinda bad. I get a boner whenever she smiles or talks to me. I never asked her out, I don't really want to date her, we have nothing in common, honestly I don't think she's qualified to be in this class, and I doubt she wants to date me. I wanted to keep it a secret (it would affect my social circle) but my friend was suspicious and I think he noticed my cum on her hair this one time when we were talking. So the problem is, when I made a suggestion that she should use her mouth, even bring my dick close to her face, she would turn to look me in the eyes and say no, I can't tell if she's sad or angry or crying to be honest, what's going on? is there some pleasure from giving handjob that she can't get from blowjob or something?
>>
>>17742117
Why is he at all required to be her friend, especially after it seems like he was just being used as emotional support?
>>
All genders welcome to answer but please state yours in your answer.

I'd like to try a threesome with my fiance. I have no particular third girl in mind, that's something I'll discuss with her.

How do I go about suggesting it? Any way I can ease her into the idea?

Also, I would never cheat on my girlfriend. If she says no I'm fully prepared to accept that.
>>
>>17743247
be prepared to accept the third person to be a man
>>
>>17743247
ask her if she has any interest in having sex with a girl. if she says yes, then ask if she wants to but make sure to make it clear that you want it to be a group experience. you don't want to just fuck another girl. maybe saying you want to "share" a girl might help. just be prepared to have to give her time to think about it and DO NOT PESTER HER ABOUT IT
>>
Would you ever make a fake internet persona and hit on your SO to see if they cheat on you?
>>
Women, explain to me why some of you like body hair on a man. Aside from its manly, do you actually enjoy feeling it when you hug him shirtless or run your hands through his chest and stomach?
>>
>>17743351
Do you ever shoot your own tires to see if they go flat?
>>
File: virgin_flickr_jenny8lee[1].jpg (44KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
virgin_flickr_jenny8lee[1].jpg
44KB, 500x374px
I will try to keep it as brief as possible, but some details are needed

>match with a girl on Tinder
>I wasn't sure if she was my type but texting was fun so i wanted to meet her
>after a slow start the date went amazing, we really connected and somehow we ended up at my place
>i told her i was a virgin, she couldn't believe it at first (i'm in my late 20's), but said it's ok
>we ended up fucking for hours and she stayed at my place till evening the next day

>we met again during the weekend
>i was confused as fuck after the first date, but as i was walking to meet her i felt myself grinning
>we ended up going to various places, walking around the town, hugging, kissing, holding hands and generally acting like a couple
>she kept telling me she's going to take me to all those different places and try to get me out of my shell
>she spent the night again at my place, had sex again in the morning and went to get some lunch
>she began acting a bit weird at that point, playing with her phone and acting somewhat cold
>i walked her back and she told me that things are going a bit fast for her and I agreed that we could take it slow if it bothers her
>before she left i asked her when i could see her again, she seemed hesitant, but said she could meet me tuesday and we kissed

>I texted her today asking how she's doing and we exchanged a few messages,
>after I joked about how i was worried she will get in trouble for spending so much time with me she stopped responding

I can't stop thinking about her and I feel like I'm falling for her. I worry that I will appear clingy and desperate and scare her off. Should I not text her so often and not ask for a date so soon? She mentioned she's after a breakup and been online dating for a very short time.

I wanted to call her and confirm if we're still going out tomorrow. Is calling her phone at this stage appropriate? Should I let her be for now and wait for her to get back?
>>
>>17743380
Yes. I love the feeling of his hair under my fingers when I cuddle him.
Also visually it looks nice.

I don't mind guys with less/no hair.
>>
>>17743408
Highly doubt you'll be with her long term. Sounds like she used you to distract her from her breakup. If anything, you'll simply be her rebound and she'll get rid of you after a few months.
>>
>>17743417

I didn't expect to hear that, but I did consider that possibility.

I haven't asked her about her ex, but she's a few years younger than me and she mentioned it was a long term relationship so I don't think she's that experienced either or had many relationships.

If possible I would still like to pursue this. Apart from not having been in a relationship, I have matured quite a bit and I have successful career and goals to get back to. Even if it ends up in a heartbreak I'm still willing to give it a shot. At the very least, it could help me grow and I love spending time with her. She seemed quite happy too, always laughing and telling me how she couldn't believe she found a guy like me on tinder.
>>
>>17743441

And I forgot to mention. She never talks to me about her ex. She only mentioned it in terms of "you should know that I'm..." and it happened soon after I told her that I'm a virgin.
>>
>>17743391
Lol
>>
hey /adv/, what are your thoughts about a straight guy who only talks about female friends (including exes) and only ever hangs out with females? would it be a red flag for you femanons?
>>
>>17743499
Not a dealbreaker, but it is cause for suspicion
>>
How do I get better at discerning between good friends and romantic interest?

So far that has been my biggest hurdle in dating, among other things. Is it just another numbers thing? Eventually I'll just "get it"?
>>
>>17743499
Talking to exes, or about exes a lot, is a dealbreaker.
Having just female friends is a a red flag, but perhaps not a dealbreaker.
>>
>>17743499
Sleazy center-of.attention type of guy or shy-but-likes-to-talk kind of guy?
>>
>>17743510
It's ok to hit on every woman crosses your path.
>>
>>17743524
Definitely not shy, but he is a very chatty fellow (when he chats, it's often about his female friends or exes)
>>
>>17743531
No I get that much. Its just that so far I've been 0/6 recently, because I mistook interest as really good friends.
>>
>>17743544
he probably isn't straight.
>>
How do you tell if "maybe another time" types of replies are really "maybe another time", and not letting you down easy?
>>
File: jamesy.jpg (205KB, 400x533px)
jamesy.jpg
205KB, 400x533px
I've grown feelings for a friend.

I don't know if I should tell her or not. Or even how to. She's a really good friend and I don't want to lose them, but I feel like it would be disingenuous of me to not let her know how I feel.

What do I do?
>>
>>17743568

they always are easy let downs unless they are followed by counterproposal
>>
>>17743574
so ROT is easy let down unless they offer a counter date/time?
>>
>>17743573
Do it, you will feel 10000x better regardless of outcome.
>>
>>17741430
FEMALES/FEMANONS/WOMEN/WOMYN/GIRLS/GALS/CUMDUMPSTERS/WHORES:
Any experience with over-the-counter contraceptives like the sponge or female condoms? How were they?
>>
>>17743573
It's going wear you down if you don't.

I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>17743598
Like your mother's yeast infection
>>
>>17743582
>>17743599
I don't know how to tell them...

I feel like I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.
>>
>>17743619
You are. Its just the stress of wondering if you should or not is 10000000x worse than either outcome. We're both speaking from experience.
>>
>>17743619
You just have to "rip the bandaid off" so to speak
>>
>>17743628
>>17743630
Well, I just asked them out for coffee. Which is something we've never done. She said she'd love to. But I still feel like things are ambiguous... Now I'm not sure what to do
>>
>>17743639
You go to coffee, if it goes well, try for another date, make it a little less ambigious. Turn up the heat a lil'
>>
>>17743580

is ROT rule of thumb?

Yes every time someone tells you "maybe another time" its easy let down. Treat it as that.

I usually say something like: Sure. Figure out when you are free and then give me a call/contact me.

Keeps the gates open.
>>
>>17743660
That's exactly what I did, thanks man
>>
>>17742476
not historically, but they should not be surprised when people have varying reactions, from not wanting to date to having nothing to do with them
>>
>>17742890
What if I was always the dominant one? Like what if I had high self esteem and my client base was more submissive men?
>>
>>17743721
Jesus fucking christ put a plate on your face with "i need someone to tell me what i want to hear", go to the subway and ask it there.
>>
>>17743408
Dunno, this seems fairly tricky. But you are probably extremely clingy, having just lost your v-card and it seems you already completely "fell for her". Don't show it.

Don't call her. She absolutely remembers you're supposed to meet. If you think she's not going to show up tomorrow then cancel on her right now. Give it a couple of days, until you think she started missing you a bit, then write her "Do you like Italian?". Take it from there but when you suggest a time to meet, don't do that "Just say a time and I'll drop everything for you" thing, it seems desperate, say that you want to take her out on this and that day. Since you're agreeing to take it slow, make it 15 mins for coffee or something. Don't make it seem like you're trying to bed her again for the next couple of dates.

Generally never message any girl things like "wot r u doin" or "Watcha thinkin' 'bout?". That is just horribly needy. Be polite and terse in text messages and use them to arrange new meetings where you can be more affectionate. If she can get her compliment fix over text by ignoring you she will probably do that. Make the meetings the best part of your relationship and she will want to meet you more.

Also show her that you're not so useless. Take her to a fancy restaurant, show her a secluded romantic corner in a park, cook for her, talk about how you're in a good mood because you just impressed your boss at work.
>>
>>17743721
I'm the guy you asked. Girl, just stop with the edgy teen stuff. I've worked with helping girls out of that lifestyle. It's not glamorous, you're not in control, and it will eat you alive in the end. Keep it in your romance novels, but don't act it out.
>>
>>17743499
I used to have a friend who almost exclusively had female friends. I respected it, he was just crazy about women, he told me "why would I waste time talking to a man when I could've been talking to a woman instead". He was also the type who likes to spend a lot of time talking and discussing viewpoints etc, whereas many of the guys our age are more interested in doing shit together (and all too often that means drinking together or playing vidya together). So I understood.

But obviously it's always a risk. No girl who loves a man wants to feel like she's just one of his ladies. You will have to go above and beyond to make her feel that what you share is incomparable to any of these friendships.

And I think this goes without saying, but in general with opposite sex friendships: don't keep friends around you've had sex with (aka, don't have sex with them if you seriously value the friendship) and no physical affection beyond what is more or less normal in a friendship (like a hug hi/bye, a playful push or pat on the shoulder). No lap sitting, close dancing together, sitting with an arm around her etc.
>>
How important is texting in a relationship/getting a girl to date you? I'm 23 and everyone around me seems to be texting members of the opposite sex a lot. I meet a lot of girls and try to make it clear that I am not a texter, I use texting as a way to set up a date, but it feels like not texting is ruining my chances.
>>
How weird is it that I don't use any social media (besides whatsapp)? I'm 21 now and new people I meet always show a weird reaction when I tell them that. Especially women seem kind of creeped out. Am I the weird one or are they over reacting?
>>
>>17743746
Here's my idea. Pick up lonely college guys, hook up, then set up a deal with them. So picking my clients and having a degree of control.
>>
I wanna get a date with a distant aquaintance (she's a friend of my roommate). What's the more promising path when it comes to texting, coming straight to the point and ask her out or just texting playfully and escalating from there?
>>
Broke up with my 9/10 ex for a 7/10 girl I've known has had a crush on me since we were kids, I did it because i realized she really cared for me and was always there for me, andi figured out that she's the girl I've always wanted. My ex took it fine and we remained friends. Fast forward a few months later and I'm at my best friends birthday party hammered and my ex is there, well her friends and her all kept trying to convince me to make out with her but I kept denying cause I can handle myself when I'm drunk. Well I sit on the couch cause I get the spins and don't feel like standing and my ex hops right on me and try's making out with me I turn my head so she's slobbering all over my cheek my friend got her off but not b4 her friend took a video from behind and posted it on Snapchat with the caption "get it girl". I didn't even know about the video until my gfs twin called me telling me I'm an asshole and that her sister is locked in the bathroom crying and now neither of them won't answer my calls. Texted my ex calling he a cunt and why the fuck would she do that she only replied with a wonky face emoji.

Wtf do I do my bf tryed to explain to her but she thinks he's lying for me, I really want to kill that whore. She's a really good girl and I really see myself with her
>>
>>17743768
It's a way to get to know someone without talking to them in person. Since I am unlikely to hang out with a guy one on one unless it's a date, texting is probably the primary way I get to know a guy outside of a group situation.

>>17743779
It is weird in this day and age. Most people have at least a Facebook account, even if they don't use it much.
>>
>>17743785
Go and experiment, but do me the favour to be completely sober at every meet. You will feel like shit afterwards, and when you do remember you can just stop it. Don't post info that is diffiult to remove from anywhere. Make it anonymous enough so that it is 100% proof that you won't be recognized 10 years down the road.

The fact that you're already asking for validation indicates that you're not a domina at all, and this whole thing will probably burn you. Just be careful.
>>
File: 1469842614001.jpg (8KB, 279x181px)
1469842614001.jpg
8KB, 279x181px
Pro-tip: Women are retarded and you shouldn't ask them about anything besides what time it is
>>
>>17743779
It is weird, but not creepy or anything.
I greatly prefer guys with a low profile on social media.
>>
>>17743779
It's weird but who cares. I don't have social media, I don't even have what's app because I don't have a smartphone. Yeah, people find it weird, but I have my reasons for it and if they care more about it not being the norm than about that I have sound reasons for not wanting to I'm not missing out on much.
>>
>>17743807
I wouldn't ask them for the time either, they probably get the confusing numbers all mixed up in their weird female brains.
>>
File: köysi apustaja.jpg (137KB, 1394x1060px) Image search: [Google]
köysi apustaja.jpg
137KB, 1394x1060px
>>17743815

Word
>>
It seems that every time I get interested in a girl or start messing around with one, they always end up wanting me to be their "best guy friend". I've been told since middle school that I'm too friendly but I don't the looks to put up the tough guy front. How do i break out of this?
>>
>>17743803
Yeah I avoid social media stuff regardless so I should be good and thanks for being respectful.
>>
File: 1476860592002.png (79KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1476860592002.png
79KB, 556x430px
>>17743808
>>17743810

>its weird but just bee urself teehee

The translation is, yes it is creepy as fuck and you should get an active social media account or these women will look at you as a subhuman, you need to dig deeper into the twisted words of these snakes
>>
>>17743847
How do you present yourself at first? You don't have to be a tough guy to not immediately become their listening ear and shoulder to cry on.

As a rule of thumb, when a friendship starts to form people become emotionally closer quickly. You share stories about yourself online/through, for example... Whereas when you start dating there's first a period where you both somewhat have your guard up, and there's flirting/teasing/small talk without really opening up just yet.
>>
>>17743856
Well everyone knows me as the funny guy/guy that's friends with everyone so i usually use humor to get in with people when i first meet them.
>>
>>17743853
What in the world is "creepy" about not having social media? I said it's weird in the sense that it's far out of the ordinary nowadays, that in itself doesn't mean that much.

>dig deeper
Right, I'm going to care that a guy doesn't have facebook when I don't...? Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>17743859
Maybe you treat them too much as a bro instead of a woman you could see yourself dating?

Obviously this is just throwing out potential ways in which you give the wrong impression. Being "too friendly" isn't a thing. Being slavish is, or overeager to please at the expense of self respect, or eating up their every word... but being friendly in itself is great as long as it's balanced out by other qualities so overall you're not a doormat.
>>
>>17743803
I wasn't seeking vindication I was just seeking advice on the potential problems or things that could go wrong and you've been helpful. Thank you. Have a good day.
>>
>>17743866

Bitch you already said it's weird = creepy = not trustworthy = subhuman = go away freak with no social media
>>
Women

Would you ever consider a future with a guy who works in Law Enforcement?
>>
>>17743877
Why wouldn't I...?
>>
>>17743876
And I already explained how I meant that - yeah, most people are going to be surprised by it and find it odd at first. I know that BECAUSE I am always explaining to people why I don't have social media so I know exactly how most people respond to it. (Which is - they find it odd because it's so uncommon, but it's usually okay once you point out how it benefits you.)
-I- don't think it's weird, because I don't want it myself either.

If you want to interpret everything the most negative and asinine way you possibly can despite that person arguing that it was not what they meant, you might as well give up on trying to connect with people in a positive way now.
>>
>>17743880
>Doesn't pay much as opposed to engineer, lawyer, etc.
>Hours are unpredictable for the most part
>Could die any day
>Cops are seen as bad nowadays

And few of my friends are very cautious talking to me when I said I want to be a cop. They would ask me if I'd be cool and not arrest people for smoking weed and I'm just like I'll do whatever my job asks of me.
>>
>>17743892
>Could die any day
choking on a donut?
>>
>>17743905
Yes
>>
How does one transfer from being really close with a girl to being something more?
>>
>>17743853
It's just odd. I don't have a negative impression of someone who doesn't use them.
Pretty much everyone has social media. I don't think it's bad to not have any, but it's odd.
>>
How do I have friends who are girls without falling in love with them?
I'm 18 and hormones makes this hard.

I actually admitted it to one girl, but she's super chill and we just still act like normal. It was nice to be able to tell her, and I appreciated how it didn't change anything.

But it's still super spergy on my behalf
>>
>>17743920
If you find the secret to escaping the friendzone you will be a rich man. But whatever you do don't just full out confess your attraction. I think your best bet would be to hang out one night, make a move and hope for the best.
>>
Bump for
>>17743953
>>
File: 1445867773932.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445867773932.png
293KB, 633x758px
Why do all women I talk to never ask me anything about myself? Self-centered sacks of shit can talk for hours and hours about themselves or things they like but seem to never ever give the slightest shit about me even if they look for me talk and spend all day texting, I wish I could kill all women and create a gay utopia
>>
>>17743953
You don't!

You either do it up front and move on or let it eat away at you.
>>
>>17744025
It gets kind of annoying never getting to talk about yourself but I kind of make an oppurtunity.

>talking about x
>"oh yeah x happened to me at work"
>where do you work?
>Oh I work at...
>>
>>17744025
This is behavior you have to nip in the bud, if they don't ask about you don't engage them anymore after a couple of chances. If you allow someone to yap about themselves and not ask you anything then you are going to attract people who want just that.

Believe it or not, a lot of people especially young people are primarily concerned with themselves. I've had male friends like this as well.
>>
>>17744029
oh :(
Glad I was honest about it. It was eating me up a little and now I feel like she's more appreciative and kinder in her words.

Still. Would be nice not to get petty jealousy over stupid stuff
>>
>>17743921
>>17743853
I don't have any.
I have an Instagram account to follow certain people, but don't use it for anything more than that.
>>17743779
I do use whatsapp, I'm a woman and see nothing wrong with not using other social media, then again maybe I'm a little weird in that regard too
>>
>>17744089
Yeah in my experience with friends and other people they always say the same thing, its not if you catch feels, its when.
>>
>>17744025
I don't even know why this is a problem. Just learn to zone out and say "Uh-huh" every now and then while thinking about useful stuff. Girls like a guy who "listens".
>>
women:
this girl i told i liked and got turned down is now starting to hang out with me 1on1. she just got out of a long term relationship, but everytime we hang out she gets very physical. is it possible she's into me but needs more time to get over her ex?
>>
Weird question

I don't really like fucking my gf for a long time, what I mean by that is I only like sex when I bust within 5 minutes idk y I just lose the joy. But I can finger her and eat her out with no problem. it has nothing to do with how she looks it's just how I am, she thinks I turn her off.

Is this weird what would u girls do if ur bf was like me?
>>
>>17744167
Honestly, can't be sure just from this description but my first thought is that she wants male attention to increase her confidence after the break up but doesn't want anything serious from you.

>>17744177
Sounds like you lose sensitivity, doesn't changing positions help for that?

"Weird" is quite a strong word especially for a sexual preference, but many women who can climax from penetration need more than five minutes to get there, so it is worthwhile I think to explore if you can enjoy it more.
Having said that average penetration time is around nine minutes anyway so it's not like five minutes is crazy short.
>>
File: 1301370216245.jpg (54KB, 483x345px) Image search: [Google]
1301370216245.jpg
54KB, 483x345px
Asking something for the girls, specially shy girls.

So I'm on this class and I noticed this super cute girl gazing at me constantly, I slowly moved seats to see her reaction and after a couple days I just started sitting next to her, I see her looking at me from the corner of my eye constantly, sometimes for like 3 seconds but she turns away immediately when she thinks I might catch her looking at me.
I noticed she gets kinda nervous, constantly fidgeting and changing her sitting position, I've talked to her a couple times and she seemed really nervous about it to the point where she almost came off as a bit cold.

Well, anyways, pretty sure she likes me back, when I try to approach or talk even if it's a small favor she seems really nervous but I can't tell if she's being somewhat distant, I can't quite say if she's just kinda cold or just dazzled and worrying when I do it, I can't tell if she's just nervous around me or because she's telling me to fuck off.

I know I should just ask her but if she's shy I'm afraid id mess it up by coming off as too pushy for her, I don't want to fuck it up because I really really like her, obviously if she's not interested I'll just drop it asap.
Any of you ever act like this towards someone you're interested in?
>>
Dear anon,

let me tell you about how I see things. They might be very different from the usual perspective though.

I'm in an enviroment where there are 80-90% members of the other sex. As a member of the minority that makes you very uncomfortable and lonely until you learn to distinguish between "love" and "I want to fuck that".

Love you may feel for everyone (and even tell them, although you might not call it love, it ticks people off). It's when you feel protective towards someone, when you want to get to know them better and make sure they are happy. It needs no return either, you will be happy when they are - even if that means it's without you.

It's also ok to feel lust when looking at someone but you might not tell them so upfront. Especially at your age, people are very uncomfortable with the expectations that raises. It's very difficult to say "I feel lust when I look at you." and not make it sound demanding.
Feeling lust can hit you quickly and forcefully and if it's not returned it can hurt a lot. I can't tell you a solution to that. Usually time helps. Also don't idealize one person too much. There are plenty fish in the sea.
>>
>>17744254
for
>>17743953
>>
disclaimer: this kinda goes into the whole "we dont know whats going on in her head"-area

but would appreciate some advice with:
>>17743972
>>
>>17744274
There's indeed no telling but you are blowing this out of proportions. There is only so much of how she responds to you that has to do with her deepest feelings about you. For all you know she was trying to hold back tears because she was having a terrible day and this was all she could muster to appear normal to you.

Yeah that's an extreme example, but generally you want to try not to base any serious conclusion on a single interaction, especially when it's something fairly innocuous like you described. The overall patterns matter more than that she is stand offish saying hi a single time.
>>
>>17744299
Good answer, thanks.
>>
So my boss is 'online dating' my mom, they have met like two times in person, one i was there.
The other they went to church, and spent most of the day together. I flipped the fuck out. I dont even know how to feel about it.
I searched through her watsapp msgs and found plenty emoji talk from him as well as flirting. She says they are friends, he even said in one of the msgs how much he appreciated her friendship, but i know how that shit goes.. Or that's what I think.

She did not tell me about this whrn she first gave me his number back when i was looking for a job. Putting me in a very weird position i don't want nothing to do with. The thing is, i have to keep the job..

What do I do?
>>
>>17743524
>shy-but-likes-to-talk kind of guy
Those seem kind of mutually exclusive to me.
>>
do periods hurt? I can't imagine losing that much blood and it not hurting.
>>
>>17744415
In my case they don't
>>
File: IMG_2575.png (350KB, 800x600px)
IMG_2575.png
350KB, 800x600px
Women:

When you know a guy is general an asshole, but is generally sweet/caring to you, will you usually look past the first part? Asking because Ive known many women who did such a thing growing up, and I’m curious if its still a thing.
>>
>>17744342

Nothing. She is your mom and has the right to date whoever she wants. The only thing you can do is accept or be a child throwing a tantrum.
>>
I'm stuck between two girls here. I may not have a chance with either of them, but the opposite might be true as well.

>introverted bookworm
>sassy, sarcastic, cynical sense of humour that I share and love
>strongly attracted to her looks
>zero personal space towards each other
>brought new life in old interests of mine that I'd neglected and we both enjoy now
>homey, doesn't get around much, has a tendency to stay in and look at fucked up shit on the internet
>that tendency extends to us meeting up, which she doesn't want to do often because she's tired
>still be very close over text, but shuts down when introversion kicks in or she's facing a busy period
>spent her birthday alone together (though with her parents too), but when distant relatives came over and started prodding she insisted it's just friends
>picky about what we'll do together if we meet up, effortlessly shoots me down if it's not to her liking or she's genuiney tired

>bubbly wallflower
>switches between cutesy humour you don't laugh but d'aww at, and boring feels-humour literally taken from 9gag
>kind of small and unattractive, though every once in a while she shows a cute side
>tells me I'm the only guy she's comfortable enough with to meet alone, touch or be close to in general
>shares some interests I've always enjoyed, has other interests that really are not my cup of tea
>texts are endless throughout the day, long-winded and build up if I don't respond
>open about everything to each other, both truly interested in it too
>extremely insecure and openly wondering why I bother with her, but it makes her so happy and giddy that it's heartwarming
>pretty outgoing, does have a circle of friends she meets up with
>open to anything we can do together if she has time

Which girl sounds better? I may have forgotten a few improtant points, but this is the gist of it
>>
How do I get over an ex knowing that he might get back?
>>
For girls that hook up with friends:

What does a guy need to do for your to sleep with him? Is it a “you feel protected” kind of thing? Or is there more to it?
>>
File: 1375419465338.jpg (16KB, 299x314px)
1375419465338.jpg
16KB, 299x314px
>>17744438

>Asking because Ive known many women who did such a thing growing up

Going for the asshole who treats people like shit but is "generally" sweet to you will ALWAYS back fire. It might work for a little bit but once you get into a real relationship and you're living together, sharing a home together, being in close vicinity all of the time during every single one of his moods who do you think he's going to turn his anger on?

This is how you develop an abusive relationship. Guys like that never start smacking you around during the honeymoon period, or even a year into dating, they wait until you trust them and you're stuck with them and then escalate it little by little until you wake up one day and realize that the generally "sweet/caring" thing was an act he was putting on so he could get close to you and get his hooks into you.

I'm not saying EVERY asshole guy is going to turn into a wife beater but why would you want to take that chance? Why would you want to invest your time into someone that you always have to apologize for?

I would be genuinely mortified to be with some guy that I couldn't take out with me anywhere or introduce to anyone because of his shitty attitude.

It seems like a very, very big thing to overlook.
>>
>GF dumps me one week ago.
>Haven't heard her since.
>Now she wants to see me, since "breaking up over the phone wasn't nice".
>Tell her I don't need to see her, I found my own closure and I don't have anything to say.
>She insists.
>Tell her I'd like to see her only if she has changed her mind and wants to talk about it. If it's a closure thing, or if she wants to be friends, she's wasting her time.
>She says she's got some things to tell me. She wants to know what I think. Then we'll decide what to do about us.

What am I in for?
>>
>>17744471

>What am I in for?

No fuckin clue. I don't know what led you to believe we had an answer to that question. We can't see the future. Your guess is as good as ours.
>>
>>17744469
I have to like him
>>
>>17744471
Who knows but it sounds like an annoying game of some kind. Tell her to say what it's about and then you'll decide on whether you want to come and discuss it.
>>
>>17744470
>Going for the asshole who treats people like shit but is "generally" sweet to you will ALWAYS back fire.
Yet its so common. I've talked to women that seem to think it makes it more "special" when he's kind to her but a prick to everyone else. I never understood it, if a woman behaved the same way to me I'd think of her as two faced if anything.
>>
>>17743738
Thanks, that's some good advice. I've just read this post before going to bed so here's what happened. She told me she took a nap and we texted each other a bit in the evening. Initially when I asked her if she's still available for the next day, she said "maybe ;)", but as I texted her saying I was going to bed and that I hope to see her soon, she said "see you tomorrow". So it seems like she's still interested.
I'm quite busy tomorrow evening but I told her I have some time later during the night.

I will definitely try and take her for some good dinner. But I feel a bit weird about it because I have a very well paying job and she's a student. I sense that she's feeling awkward about me wanting to pay for everything and not even looking at the prices. I have not told her how much I make because I feel it would scare her off, or feel like I have all the power.

I will definitely avoid my place for now as I don't want this relationship to become all about sex. I want to get to know her better and spend some time having fun.
>>
>>17744025
I've had the opposite issue. I don't like talking about myself and women have been annoyed they know nothing about me or my past as a consequence.
>>
>>17744490
Would you hook up with a guy you just think is attractive, even if you don’t “like” him?
>>
>>17741430

Would you fem-anons be willing to date or marry a man...

>Age 24
>Semi-truck driver
>Makes 55k yearly, next three years down the road 62k to 65k
>Money saved
>Buying nice house soon
>2 weeks paid vacation off every year, goes up to 3 after 5 years, continues to rise upwards of 15 years, forgot the exact number
>Body type, a little on the huskier side because of having to be seated all day, but not grossly overweight, somewhere in the range of Jack Black's weight and how it looks on him, but blonde, hazel eyes
>Be home every 6 to 8 days

>Your thoughts?

Hard for me to find a gf, even though have had some been defiantly interested in the past and recently, not sure though...
>>
>>17743790

Screenshot your conversation with your ex to your current gf as well as explaining exactly what happened, you should have some means of contacting her, text/facebook etc. She should believe you.
>>
>>17744535

No because self driving cars will take your industry in a couple of years. I don't see your career being very long term.
>>
>Girl knows I have a crush on her
>Come over a watches a movie, try to sit close to her and put my arms around, but before I do she gets up and moves away from me to the other side of the coach

Guess I'm friendzoned

>She and her friend come over on saturday all day
>Get lunch with her on Sunday
>Tells me she wished her friend had left because she just wanted to hangout with me
>Says we need to have a movie night so we can hangout alone

Friendzoned?
>>
>>17744554

You do realize they have experimented with those new vehicles, and they have failed quite a bit with semis-trucks, the amount of sensors that would be needed on a tractor and trailer are ridiculous, that and the self driving ones still need a driver, and they can only drive on highways, not on side roads or back up by themselves, they are still experimental, personal cars yes I would say, commercial vehicles, no, the technology won't be there for a long time, that and truckers are still in extremely high demand atm.
>>
>>17744455
A
>zero personal space towards each other
Would be a deal breaker for me.

>has a tendency to stay in and look at fucked up shit on the internet
This is how she spends her free time? Pretty lame.

B
>kind of small and unattractive
Would be a deal breaker for me too. How the fuck can you deal with a gf that isn't attractive most of the time?

>tells me I'm the only guy she's comfortable enough with to meet alone, touch or be close to in general
Sounds clingy and deluded.

Neither really sounds like a catch. If I were forced to pick one at gun point, A is the logical choice since she's at least attractive. You can be friends with people who aren't but how can you actually date somebody who is not attractive for you?
>>
>>17744563
>horse carriages are the future, guise!

Also you confuse self driving cars with shit like auto pilot.
>>
>>17741435
Stop this shit, it's fucked up.
>>
>>17744574

>horse carriages are the future, guise!

No idea where that came from, or how that relates to any of this.

>Also you confuse self driving cars with shit like auto pilot.

How are they going to put drivers out of business then, if it's only sensory. Truck drivers can back up trailers just fine without them. So do explain.
>>
I posted about this a few days ago and got some solid responses but here is a little update;

>Went on a date with a girl last week
>Went really well; we made out towards the end of the date and got kind of "hot and heavy"
>Set up another date for this week (tomorrow)
>However conversations between her and on now seem weird
>She texted me once and we talked a bit
>I texted her a couple days ago but it didn't really go anywhere
>Plan on not meeting up with her tomorrow if she doesn't contact me

I don't get it, what went wrong? I thought the date went really well; the fact that we made out and were holding hands walking around says that to me, and she even texted me afterwards saying that she had a great time. Do girls normally flake this much? I know I should probably not worry about it and just move on but it's just... weird.

Long story:

I went on a date with a girl last week. The date got set up when she randomly messaged me on Instagram saying "You're cute we should get coffee sometime." So we did. I thought the date went well; we made out, were holding hands when walking around this park, and she even told me how much fun she had when she texted me later that night. We set up a date for the following week (tomorrow) although it wasn't really set in stone per say (had the day and time but no exact plans).

She texted me once over the less than a week period and I texted her like twice (by "texted" I mean started conversation). I felt that the conversations were kind of weird and didn't really go anywhere. If she doesn't text me about tomorrow I'm not even going to bother.

But I'm just curious, what the hell happened? A lot of girls really this flaky like this? I've been out of the dating scene for the while and have just been casually hooking up with girls over the last 2 years. Appreciate any input.
>>
>>17741480
I started off thinking that lifting and working out for a better body would be a good answer, but actually one of my main motivators is being more attractive, so...
>>
>>17744440
Sounds like some bullshit. You didn't even ask if she was single (which she is anyway)
>>
>>17744592

First yes, girls are this flaky, especially millennials women. Truth is millennials don't know how to date.

Good news is just hasn't flaked on you...yet. I generally give millennial women two flakes before I cut contact. ( Two because I don't want to cut contact with a girl who doesn't know what the fuck she is doing and/or getting shitty dating advice from her friend.)

So just text her and ask if you are still on for tomorrow.
>>
>>17744588
>No idea where that came from, or how that relates to any of this.
The support of a established standard in the face of superior alternatives and disbelief that the alternatives are truly superior. Do you think people didn't think the idea that cars could easy replace horses is absolutely fucking cray, until it happened.

>How are they going to put drivers out of business then, if it's only sensory.
Auto pilot is what you describe. Actual self driving cars don't need a fucking driver and are as the word suggests, self driving.
Shit like side roads won't be an issue once the tech matures a tiny bit, and as for the amount of sensors, it's still cheaper than paying their drivers. Specially in the long run. Besides, the biggest problems for self driving cars were human drivers; and with the right legislation you can minimize their number. (Crazy high taxes or insurance for driving your own car)
>>
Have any of you (both sexes) cheated on your partner regularly, felt guilty and changed your ways?
>>
Do girls normally have soft skin or do they just take care of their skin a lot?
>>
>>17741430
Are there any girl here that were talked into letting a guy stick it in their pooper, who initially thought "nah fuck that"?

How'd it go?

I'm not really fiending to put it in a poo hole, but I like the idea of fucking her ass as an alternate for when her period is in season.

I know you start with fingering.

She super afraid she'll shit herself.
>>
Girls: what is it that makes a guy "good at sex". Is it just not cumming too quickly?
>>
>>17742288
Are you me?
>>
Guys:
Is it normal to not have a fetish?
Bf says he doesnt have one, but from what Ive found everyone has at least one thing thats either a fetish or something close to one. Hes told me he doesnt have one or anything close. Im very open and Ive made it clear that Id accept anything hed say, even if it was weird.
>>
>>17744707
>Rather getting shit on your dick than blood on your dick.
>>
>>17744557

Best friendzoned, to be precise.
>>
>>17744865
I tried fucking in the shower while she was on the end of her period. I find the smell of blood, and the sight of blood on my balls to be a pretty big boner killer.

Also how the fuck do people have sex in shower? Small as fuck.
>>
>>17744893
So youd rather have the smell and sight of shit on your dick?
>>
>>17744899
Probably not honestly.

Sometimes I want to just fuck though. BJs are great, but it's not the same as being able to thrust.

It's only when she's been on her period and I've gotten no pussy that the idea becomes pallet-able. Otherwise, yea it sounds pretty fucking gross.
>>
>>17744904
You can buy these things called soft tampons, shove it up there and it stops the blood so you can fuck.
>>
>>17744908
Thanks. Will investigate.
>>
fellow guys

I've been talking to this girl for a week now, I've been pretty attracted to her, and I am already starting to like her. We have a date coming up next week. But, im confused. I masturbated today, and since I did my interest in her has plummeted. I don't know why. She has a great personality, and she's a total QT 3.14 but for some reason, my interest has left.

What is this
>>
>>17744862
No idea whether it's normal but I am like him when it comes to that, no real fetish, and that after experimenting a lot.

Sex is simply not that big of a deal for some and doesn't need additional stuff.
>>
Ladies: Why is it that 50% of the women I see around campus talk like valley girls?
>>
File: fat-overweight-costs-more-2.jpg (466KB, 666x596px) Image search: [Google]
fat-overweight-costs-more-2.jpg
466KB, 666x596px
question. My ex gf just sent me a text saying that she wanted to let me know that she misses me a lot. on average how many girls do that?
>>
Is it normal for a girl to have trouble finding a boyfriend? I don't mean "the right" boyfriend, I mean ANY one?
>>
>>17745055
Depending on the effort she spends into it.
>>
>>17744971
not many unless you recently broke-up
>>
What's a normal thing to text someone back that doesn't respond back to your text the next day? This is someone you've been texting regularly with daily.

I asked this girl I've been dating for a month how work was at 1 PM and she still hasn't gotten back to me. She's called me her boyfriend a few times but I haven't called her my girlfriend to her yet for some context.
>>
Girls

What makes a guy boring/exciting?
>>
>>17744462
Live like you aren't getting back together. I'm in this exact situation rn except I'm a guy. I just act like there was never anything between us. Make myself better by lifting and studying hard and developing my social life. You may figure out that they aren't what you want, but if you end up still wishing to get back together, you will be a better person in their eyes, giving you a better chance. Always self improvement.
>>
>>17744862
Yeah I don't have a fetish either. Obviously there are positions that I prefer, and things that my gf says that are hot, but aside from those little things nah.
>>
Okay, also I guess one more question is that for girls, if you're calling some guy your boyfriend, would you get upset he still hasn't called you his girlfriend? She's called us a cute couple before. And I've also said that we were a good couple together on our last time together and she agreed. Did I just fuck up by not being explicit?
>>
>>17745055
Depends how high the attractiveness:pickiness ratio is.
>>
when grils swim does their vajajay get full of water?
>>
>>17745157
I was the previous guy that asked about texting - sorry, forgot to link.
>>
>>17745162
Yep, it helps us float
>>
>>17741430
is a guy shooting a bigger load generally hotter?
>>
I like a grill and want to text her but I don't know what to say about because I'm a huge loner who doesn't understand smalltalk.
>>
>gf is talking to a guy who hit on her
>she doesn't like him, and is very happy with me and I know this
>yet yesterday she sent me a texte in her own secret code
>can't decode it
>she nags me, saying I wont be her game partner then, and then another guy did find it
>no replies from her
>I start thinking about how she's probably talking to him and drifting away
>this happened to me with someone else and her "friend" and it hurt me a lot
>start seeing red and get mad
>she's now mad at me for being an idiot who threw a fit.

So i messed up and I know that. Just wondered if anyone was prone to bursts of jealousy like this and how you handle. I spent the night trying to figure why the hell I got mad so fast for so little.
>>
>>17745323
Sorry, but she'll probably suck his dick for revenge on you.
>>
what does it mean when a girl wants to latch on to you?
>>
>>17743221
she's obviously being blackmailed by someone to give you handjobs.
>>
>>17744522
No
>>
>>17745323
Bro you invested yourself in honesty to the relationship, both feet in. She created and or saw leverage over you over time and is now exploiting it as a weakness. You didn't let your mindset remain one foot in one foot out and now you feel bad. You gotta break up with her. You don't have to say much. And do not send a dozen messages or reply when she sends you any. That be today tomorrow or two months from now. Let her know you are done with 1 message or meet up, and block her completely you weak fuck. Im talking to you as if you were a friend of mine. You keep trying to sort shit out but it doesn't heal anything it only patches things up temporarily. It will all come back like a boomerang. In the end you have to blame yourself for not seeing this.
>>
>>17745118
There are other guys she is seeing. You are now a rebound.
>>
>>17745055
Depends on her insecurities and bitterness.
>>
>>17744862
Could be he doesnt see his fetishes as fetishes. Example if a guy likes yoga pants on a girl that is clearly a fetish. But he might not consider or see it in that light.
I wouldnt consider him "hiding" anything from you.
>>
>>17744727
Implying girls here even get sex.
>>
>>17743221
>What can I do to make this girl (that I'm attracted to) suck my dick

You should either ask her out or pay her for the ordeal.
>>
>>17744727
being black.
>>
>>17745473
memed
>>
>>17744592
Yes girls are flaky. Dont invest yourself too much. Like the other said its like some dont really know how to date.

Also. She reports back to other girls she knows which CAN change her beliefs and actions. So.. just remmeber its not necessarily just about the two of you.
>>
He rejected me nicely and i took some time by myself to get over it. We're still friends. but now he is 10x more friendlier to me and has started texting me, flirting/bringing sexual content jokes into our conversations and staring at me a lot. He walked partway home with me just now when he never did before. Wtf is he trying to do?
>>
>>17745476
Trying to get freebies. You probably don't disgust him, which means for any horny guy, a good hole is a good hole.
>>
>>17744727
I don't know. Though I've never been disappointed or anything by guys cumming too soon, you can go for a second round.
>>
>>17745482
Ugh I don't want to believe him capable of trying for freebies. He's socially awkward and I thiught he was nice. I'll bring it up with him next time to tell him I'm not down and that he's being a massive dick
>>
>>17745484
after cumming I would just go away and think about my life.
>>
>>17745190
are you serious
>>
>>17745476
Maybe he changed his mind. Maybe he's out to just get laid. Hard to say, you're not really giving us a lot to go on. However the fact he's walking you home makes me less inclined to suspect he's just out to fuck.
>>
My female friend has been really cold toward me recently. She will practically ignore me and not even look at me, and just basically act very cold. Sometimes she will seek me out though, and subtly put herself near me, but still act cold. I just try to act nice to her during this time but she still will treat me like this. She says it's because she is very stressed. She doesnt act like this toward everyone.

Today she told me basically this;

"thanks for being nice to me always. I'm not a very positive person but I still really like you even though it doesnt always seem like it. I dont hide my feelings from you because I trust you so when I'm stressed this is what youre seeing."

Honestly it just seems like she doesn't want to be my friend sometimes, like I irritate her or something, like she wants me to leave her alone... but another part of me tells me she really wants me to say or do something, because she still chooses to be around me. What do you guys think about this? I honestly still just don't get it. I don't get what she expects of me.
>>
>>17745485
>He's socially awkward
Sometimes men don't realize what they want until something physical happened. He probably will develop feeling for you the more you have sex with him. So you should start doing it now.
>>
>>17745489
He told me he missed me when I was avoiding him(to get over him) and that it gets lonely in the place we used to hang out at when I'm not there. He started playfighting with me too(like I had the remote and he was trying to grab it). He was playing guitar and kept looking at me most of the time

I guess it sounds like he changed his mind but I thought he maybe liked me before all of this too, but i was wrong, so...
>>
>>17745494
I wouldnt stress it either way. If he changed his mind after you expressed interest he'll come to you. Otherwise just keep doing your thing.
>>
>>17744415
Its not the blood loss that hurts, but some (most, I think) girls get cramping and/or headaches and just feel shitty.
I have chronic migraines anyway so my period definitely makes that worse - never had much cramping though thankfully.
>>
>>17745453
Be honest, are you in your 50s?
>>
>>17743221
Sounds like she wants more than just being your cum toilet. Shocker!
>>
>>17744940

Anyone?
>>
Hey guys, I've been snapchat friends with a girl quite a while and we finally went on a date a week ago. The date was fine and she had fun, but things got hot and heavy toward the end and she freaked out. Made up some story about PTSD and being sexually assaulted close by where we were at and told me it wasn't my fault.

Then after a week of playing hard to get she decides to open up to me. She admits she had fun on the date and likes me but wants to slow down and work on our friendship. And assures me we can do it.

So I'm like cool, let's kick it soon. She decides to agree to a movie the next day. Next day comes and she flaked saying she wanted to go see her friend and make sure she was ok, but on snapchat story she's just kicking it with her home girl that she doesn't get to see often.

I haven't talked to her but idk what I should do.
>>
>>17745900
Oh yeah and when she was opening up to me she was trying to make sure I wasn't making her my rebound. (we both have talked extensively about our dating past and I was seeing someone prior to her)
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.