[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight. I didn't go to college. 24, male.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1313468836577.jpg (132KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
1313468836577.jpg
132KB, 1205x721px
Give it to me straight.

I didn't go to college.
24, male. KV.
Still have a profitable, workable financial plan for the future, but regardless of that;

How fucked am I?
>>
what's your plan? im in the same boat except im older and indebted
>>
>>17741455
Frugal living and investments. Rental properties. Retire by 35 but I haven't bothered to do the exact math on when I can yet, it'll be dependent on the growth of my rental income, possibly software royalties as well since I'm also collaborating on a cashgrab mobage too. I work at a dealership right now.

I do live in a very nice house with three roommates and own two vehicles while still putting money away. I still always have that thing in the back of my head though saying that the longer I go and older I get without a degree the more it's a strike against me to others. I feel like it's the representation of a lack of effort or work ethic in life than not being educated.
>>
one more bump before I fuck off
>>
>>17741442
>How fucked am I?

Why do you feel you are fucked? I have yet to see where you're struggling or confused in all of this. A lack of diploma?
>>
>>17741696
>Why do you feel you are fucked?
see
>>17741476
>I still always have that thing in the back of my head though saying that the longer I go and older I get without a degree the more it's a strike against me to others. I feel like it's the representation of a lack of effort or work ethic in life more than not being educated.
>>
>>17741442
>I didn't go to college.
not everybody does and it doesn't guarantee success anyway. I know people who did and are still fucked
>24, male. KV.
meh, I wont say its great but its not terrible. Im 21 and KV so I get the feeling. Just try to talk to people more I guess. Im talking with a girl right now. Might not go anywhere but im trying

>Still have a profitable, workable financial plan for the future, but regardless of that;
thats a good thing, especially if youre worried about not going to school. You have a plan at least but Id have a back up plan with either a job or schooling of some kind just in case

not that fucked but could improve/10
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.