[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I could use an outside perspective and advice on an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Forging.jpg (142KB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
Forging.jpg
142KB, 1350x940px
Hey /adv/ I could use an outside perspective and advice on an odd situation I found myself in.
Starting this year of college I notice a really cute girl in one of my classes, and she starts to get involved in a club I am in. Periodically she would drop bizarre "hints" to get me interested I guess? Things like saying "we could sit together at graduation if we got married" and other less forward hints.
I finally got the stones to ask her out on Tuesday and she accepted. The date is coffee tomorrow morning, but ever since then she has been avoiding me at club activities and flirting with other guys. Is she playing hard to get? Having second thoughts? Or justing teasing me?
>>
>>17741337
maybe sowing wild oat, maybe flirty, maybe not.

Go on date and find out.
>>
Is my life so fucked that nobody can give me advice or does nobody care?
>>
It's because she's nervous.
>>
>>17741458
>why isn't anyone responding to my banal dating thread?
>can't anyone explain the mixed signals of a college girl?
>my life is so fucked!
>>
>>17741337
Just wait for the date mate. See how it goes before you start jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>17741529
If you have advice I'd appreciate if could give it, if not thanks for the bump
>>
>>17741458
Sweetie, your life is the opposite of fucked if this is your biggest problem
>>
>>17741337
Not that the same is going to happen to you but this is my story: (kind of similar)
>Girl I like, she always throw mixed signals, we are good friends
>After a while, I man up and ask her out, she say yes
>We set up the date for next week, after class
>she turns weird, ignoring me, not answering my texts, avoiding contact
>Her bff tells me "she didn't want to hurt you by saying no, so she agreed to go out with you, even when she doesn't want to"
>Make me feel bad, forget about the date, stop talking to her.
Anyway, that was my story. It sounded similar. Again, not that this is the case with you. Just wait until tuesday. And don't overthink it. Whatever it is going to happen, you grew some balls by asking her out, so chill bro.
>>
>>17741549
This is the tip of the iceberg. The real problem is the existential dread that fills my life. This is me trying to escape feels of loneliness and take a step out of nihilism
>>
>>17741337
Shrug off the weird behavior and just be you. If she keeps acting strangely during the date, dont be afraid to ask whats wrong
>>
Update from OP:
She was a no-show for the date.
>>
OP again
Texted her, no response.
I'm not going to get a response am I?
>>
>>17743204
OP, you got stood up, it happens. What did you text her? And whatever it was, don't contact her again until she replies.
>>
>>17743220
I sent a text asking "where are you?" around 10 minutes after we were supposed to meet.
Do I bring this up next time I see her in person? I know she will be in class tomorrow for a presentation.
>>
>>17743309
That was very small of her. From now on, just ignore the fact that she takes up space on this earth. If you find yourself face to face, acknowledge only with a nod. She's an asshole. (Femanon here.)
>>
>>17743309
I would just wait for her to contact you. Either she cares or she doesn't give a shit. If it's the former, then she'll try to at least apologize or acknowledge her fuck up.
>>
>>17743309
Just ignore her OP. That was pretty low from her and she didn't even had the decency to text and cancel if she didn't want to go. Just go to class, if she says hi just say hi back nonchalantly and keep to your business. You deserve better than that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.