[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make friends in college? I used to like being alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lonelinessbench.jpg (2MB, 1492x1120px) Image search: [Google]
lonelinessbench.jpg
2MB, 1492x1120px
How do I make friends in college?

I used to like being alone but now its put me in a pretty deep depression. I'm sure I have social anxiety so talking to random people is next to impossible. I don't do anything other than go class, the gym, and my dorm. I've looked through the clubs on campus and none have any of my interest.

What do?
>>
>>17741246
get out go to parties and bar events. Get uncomfortable and be brave.
>>
>>17741261
I would go to parties mostly because I like to drink, but none of the parties will let you in if you're not in the frat or you have a penis.
There is a bar/club near my dorm that I see a lot of people go to on the weekends but being 18 without a fake ID, can't get in...
>>
You just got to get out there make yourself look available and happy. Warm smiles and a friendly hello will go a long way. You will not hit it off with most. Although if you put a smile on someone's face you might see them tomorrow and have something else to say. Because as you know if you just keep doing what are doing no-one is coming up and trying to be friendly. It took me 5 years to learn this. To sum it up, make others happy about themselves and other's will be drawn to you.
>>
clubs

mutual interests

classes

shows

what do you like to do, anon?
>>
Definitely join a organization of some sort. I joined a engineering frat worked out pretty well.
>>
>>17742241
I like to jerk off alone in my bedroom. :/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.