[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this just happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1478367202806.png (713KB, 1231x707px) Image search: [Google]
1478367202806.png
713KB, 1231x707px
>Put in for a seasonal job
> get it, but anxiety kicks in and I tell a friend I dont think I can take it
>Tell her to absolutely NOT tell them that, because I would do it myself (Im not that 'tistic)
>She tells them anyway
>I go in for first day, and they tell me they gave her my shifts and that I don't get the job

The fuck do I do? I need this job to live, and she just fucked me out of it. Didn't even say sorry. And she won't say sorry, and she's telling me its my fault. Should I just end it now?
>>
Clearly that person isn't to be trusted and used that weakness against you to her own profit. This should be enough for you to distance yourself.
>>
>>17741154
never tell coworker shit. no matter how nice they seem. This shit is the bread and butter of entry level work.
>>
>>17741168
The worst part is that they didnt even call me to check if she was telling the truth. I told the manager, and she said "I'll think about it" which in manager speak means "U stupid fucking cunt leave me alone". I have to see her every day, and I don't want to make things awkward. Though, I could spill that she got her job with a fake ID, but would I be being too much of a cunt? I'm not really the revenge type
>>
>>17741180
That honestly sounds like a justifiable thing to do. Take her down
>>
>>17741281
Wouldn't this fuck her up forever though? That's a federal crime, and she wouldn't be able to get 90%+ of jobs, when she has to tick that yes box.

What if I make things awkward between us? I mean, she fucked me over, but we see eachother daily.
>>
>>17741290
She literally fucked you out of a job bro. Because of her you have no income. She doesn't care about you obviously, so why should you care?
>>
>>17741290
>I need this job to live
Fuck. Her.
>>
>>17741312
That's rather a good point. I've known her for 6 years, and this is the last fucking straw, fampai.

Her boyfriend isn't even allowed to hang out with me alone because she's afraid I'm going to steal him from her (he's bi) and honestly I don't blame him. Shes a cunt and a solid 4/10 who used to do heroine, and he only lives with her because he needs somewhere to go. Hell, I'll get a place with him if I have to.
>>
I have a policy in life. A friend or family member only gets one time to fuck me over. After that they are dead to me. This policy is much better than a murder charge. If they fuck you once they will do it again. It's much like bullying. They will continue and continue. She's a fucking shit bag that you do not need in your life. She will fuck you again. You do NOT need 100s of friends, just a few LOYAL friends.
>>
Update: Just got my job back. They're going after her hard and I feel no sympathy for her
>>
>>17741398
BOOM
>>
>>17741398
Excellent. Well done OP
>>
>>17741398
Fucking kek

Good job, OP. They also realized they probably had an HR nightmare on their hands.
>>
Fuck her. Report her. Ruin her resume and possibly get her in trouble with a misdemeanor.

God, I hate people like that bitch.
>>
>>17741408
Just saw your update.

Yeah, man. Don't feel ANY guilt. She got HERSELF into this situation, and 100% her responsibility.
>>
>>17741401
>>17741402
>>17741403

I just told the manager what happened and she was like "UM ITS NOT OKAY SHE USED SOMEONE ELSES ID." and then I got a snapchat from her crying about it. She has no idea it was me. Now to cut her out of my life...

Man was that a fucking confidence booster
>>
>>17741154
Your "friend" is not really your friend. Sucks, but that's no reason to jump off the deep end. You can find another job, it's just seasonal anyways. Chill out, maybe you are too "'tistic"
>>
File: 1475557852174.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475557852174.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>17741417
You know what you have to say when she asks you why this happened to her, how things went so wrong?

That it was her fault.
>>
>>17741427
Oh man I have been thinking about telling her everything she's ever fucked me with. Like, she's taken friends from me, smacked me and said I couldn't do anything because shes a girl and no one would believe me. I only hung out with her because we used to have good times, but it just went down the shitter.

short "this is your fault" or a long para detailing everything shitty she's done to me?
>>
>>17741425
He didn't jump off the deep end. She screwed over at work for extra shifts and didn't care she exposed a private convo they had. He has every right to do good by him.

Jumping off the deep end is this >>17741433
Don't do that. You will look like an asshole no matter what and it can be used against you if you author and "publish" it to the world. She would have control of showing it to anyone you speak to.

>>17741427
Don't feed this idea. Just enjoy the fruits of your labor and keep it to yourself. Work hard, you justified yourself, were heard out and accepted and that's good enough reward. Don't be petty like she was.

If she asks you if you said anything just say no, that you asked about what happened to your shifts, the manager said "she would think about it" and apparently saw something she didn't like but you have no idea how.
>>
>>17741433
I once got a former manager at a job many jobs ago fired because she just didn't like me. Basically I sent in an anonymous email to corporate HR saying that she was stealing from the till. Two weeks later, she got fired because it turns out, she WAS caught stealing from the till and they started an investigation from my tip and found out it was true.

I know those feels OP, they are good feels.
>>
>>17741463
Sorry, context was weird. She fired me first because the customers liked me a lot more and always asked for me. She'd steal my customers anyway.
>>
>>17741463
I was sexually assaulted at work, and got a manager fired, after everyone who liked me told me that I was 'faking it for attention'. Turns out they had a camera in the store. Had to quit that job, after everyone found out.
>>
>>17741154
OP, whatever you do don't tell her it was you, she could easily use that against you and make you a pariah, just enjoy the falling apart of her life from a safe distance
>>
>>17741510
>>17741463
Probably for the best, I'll keep it to myself. But I have no social media besides snapchat, and we have no mutual friends. Idk who she would tell, you know?
>>
>>17741513
People you work with.
>>
>>17741513
Just don't even bother.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.