[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overprotecting guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ame_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9bqztx.jpg (713KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ame_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9bqztx.jpg
713KB, 1080x1080px
Title.

Your opinion about overprotecting guys.
Do you find them cute?

In my case, there's a guy that tries to do everything for me all the time. And, more than helpful and adorable, sometimes, i find it quite unpleasant, it makes me feel useless.
wat do?
>>
Overprotective guys are only for manipulating, use him only for money so you can find suitable alpha mates.
>>
>>17741148
>Your opinion about overprotecting guys.

Everyone will measure this differently. I consider it overprotective if he is in your business checking phone and shit. but others might consider it overprotective to ask how your day was every day.

From what i have dated women seem to have very mixed views on this. Usually wanting to be completely self sufficient by their 30's.
>>
>>17741160

>to ask how your day was every day.

Basically this, and trying to be around me all the time, also giving me stuff,,,
>>
>>17741148
stop being so fucking useless then
>>
>>17741214
It's not like i asked him for anything.
Many times i've told him to stop.
>>
>>17741179
you sound like a cunt. Enjoy single motherhood.
>>
>>17741179
Do you not care how your man's day was? Maybe he had some trouble or something funny happened or he wants to vent or he just likes telling you about his day and hearing about yours. No need to be a cunt.
>>
File: ,.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
,.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>17741227
>>
>>17741255
Funny thing is, he's not even my man, i don't need a man
>>
>>17741264
I think you've wandered onto the wrong website
>>
File: IMG_0294.png (73KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.png
73KB, 1280x961px
I like protective guys.

I'm 4'11 and used to get picked on all the time. And my stepdad was pretty creepy/occasionally violent.

It's not for everyone but I like being in the arms of a guy who I know loves me and will keep me safe.

My boyfriend is my hero.

Still, JEALOUS overprotection is what I can't tolerate. Insecure fucks should GTFO.
>>
>ask girl about her day
>overprotective

The fuck? I'm trying to take an interest in her life.
>>
>>17741264
tell that pathetic nice fuck to break orbit and stop doting on you
>>
>>17741148
why wouldnt you be suspicious of people who randomly do you favors?
>>
I can handle myself, but it's nice to know that I have someone who has my back for the few times I stumble and need help. Plus, I'm not super human; there's shit that I can't do alone, so knowing that that's a person out there who will do everything they can to help is very comforting. I feel that people who can't be open to receiving help from another person are insecure and weak in different ways, but I know some people prefer a roommate to a romantic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.