[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get into new relationships after 30? Nothing about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: beforerisennejmenasunset.jpg (173KB, 1400x927px) Image search: [Google]
beforerisennejmenasunset.jpg
173KB, 1400x927px
How do you get into new relationships after 30?

Nothing about life after this age is really all that conducive to meeting new people.
>>
Good question, gonna sit back and wait to see if any quality answers pop up. Haven't had any luck since I was 21. Now soon to be 25 in a month.
>>
>>17741056
for a guy just over 30 is the golden age when women younger than you want you super bad.

For women over 30 its rough. And its hard to not see them as baby desperate.
>>
>>17741056
i'm 30 and i'm still not having a clue. Poeple say i'm too picky because I don't want to date a woman with kids
>>
>>17741056

That is because you make it that way.

I guess online dating.
>>
>>17741069
32 yo male reporting
I never received this much interest from women.

>>17741088
But I do date women with children, not because I'm not picky, but because a lot of men are too picky, and single moms are horny af
>>
>>17741122
I'm looking to marry someone, and to me kids are a deal breaker. I want my own kids
>>
>>17741056
it seams easy to meet people when you have a decent job or at least making connections through people you know
i'm pretty much a loner, don't go out almost except work (where i'm alone 99% of the time) or watch a movie at friend's place (also my only friend).
don't want to sign to any dating app, feels kinda lame :c didn't have a bf since i was 19/20 and i'm 29 now
this week a coworker hit on me, texting me to go out for coffee. think he got the courage to do so cause he's quitting work soon, i felt p bad refusing but i don't want to go out with someone just for the sake of not being alone :/
i don't even know if i'll have courage to go out with someone i like, still didn't lose my v card and i wouldn't want to tell it to a guy
>>
>>17741183
You should go out. you're just making excuses like "I DON'T LIKE HIM!"

I realized relationships form overtime. Love at first sight is stupid, and the slow burn overtime adds to a much better relationship overall.
>>
>>17741221

> Love at first sight is stupid, and the slow burn overtime adds to a much better relationship overall.

I don't believe in that. My friend who married a landwhale agrees with you though. He also just fucked some girl on the side and interjected "I love my wife though" as he was telling me the story.

>>17741183

>seams

Standards, list.
>>
>>17741221
i made that mistake with my bf from 10 years ago, was my best friend but i wasn't attracted to him. didn't work out

>>17741229
sorry, always mess up with this word
>>
>>17741135
Fine, but do you have to marry the first person you date? Casual dating can be fun, until you meet your fantasy gf material. I got six girls who want to date me atm. I've fucked one of them for seven weeks on and off, and having to tell women they'll have to wait until I find the time for them is certainly better than foreveralone.png. I lost my virginity at 18, and in the last two years I've more than doubled the number of girls I've fucked.

>inb4 I am a whore
Actually, I've only ever had two ONSs in my life, and I'm looking for long lasting relationships - just not into marriage or monogamy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.