[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is my Ex-Girlfriend doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So my ex has never really had a boyfriend. I was her first kiss and first everything else, and I was great to her and we have many good memories. But she broke things off, not really sure why (there was no other guy or anything).

Over the next 3 weeks, her sister told me she started talking with 1 guy, then another, then got with a 3rd guy, but that rebound only lasted 2 days. They didn't even do anything (he was some beta loser). It just felt like she was trying to forget about me. Her sister says she misses me. But at this point me and her are just on and off arguing all the time and she starts most of it. And she's said a lot of mean things to me too, saying she don't like me no more, she don't know why she got with me in the first place, just real hurtful stuff I couldn't believe it because I was only ever good to her.

So anyway last night with all the fireworks going on, apparently her sister asked if I should come and she said she didn't mind. (Even though she told me to stay out of her life). And today when we went to the shop she even asked if I was coming. So I did, and she messages me, starting another argument telling me "I thought you was gonna stay out of my life", and she proceeds to say it again. And then she changes her profile picture to the one she uploaded the first day she met me (as it was about me)

During the two times she told me to stay away, I tried to put myself out there and fix things, but she shoots me down, now that she's said it a third time, do I just go full no contact?
>>
You'll get nowhere, don't waste your time.
>>
>>17740914
Stop talking to her fucking sister, she told you to stay out of her life
>>
>>17740914
>>17741692
Yeah OP you have no chance with your ex but it sounds like you could fuck her sister if you want.
>>
>>17740914
>saying she don't like me no more, she don't know why she got with me
>"I thought you was gonna stay out of my life

Are you black?
>>
>>17741692

Her sister have her own life you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17741753
quit talking to her fucking sister and asking questions about your ex you fucking idiot. She told you to stay out of her life and you are not doing that. You know all the guys she see and probably how many times she shits in a week. Stop it
>>
>>17740914

your gf isn't trying to forget about you by dating other guys, that's only when you've dump her, she broke off things with you.

Your gf is likely out there experimenting with different other guys, taking advantage of her desirability men have for her. Experienced or young girls are hard to keep on a leash, heck women period.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.