[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exes You Don't Get Over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 55589.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
55589.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Is this a thing? I have one ex that I'm pretty sure it is always going to hurt to even think about and there will never be any sort of real closure or "I just don't really care anymore."

I know they say "time heals all," but are there some emotional wounds that are forever sore?
>>
Yes. This is a thing, but more importantly, you should think about why you feel this way. Maybe reflect on what went wrong, and eventually you will be able to let go, slowly. And it will hurt less with time.
>>
I have an ex that, to be completely honest, was terrible towards me. But the sex was great and everyone since hasn't been nearly as good in that respect.
The way we ended it was what really left me hurt in the end and lingering on sort of wanting him back despite that I know we were shit for one another. It's been seven years and I'm still not entirely over it, I just try not to think about it much.
>>
>>17741058
Does your name start with a K? Because that could describe one of my past relationships pretty well (even the amount of years).

Speaking of that relationship, for a long time, I thought I wouldn't get over it, but I did. It was a combination of moving on and realizing how much it was hurting me at the time. Even though I'm over the relationship, sometimes I still think about the ex and wonder what things would have been like under different circumstances, so maybe I'm not completely over her. But that's what most people sa is supposed to happen with your first love.
>>
>>17741058
were you with this person for a really long time that you cant get iver it after 7 years
>>
>>17741072
My name is a K-name, yeah, but I'm in doubt about you being who I'm thinking of. I don't think he really cared about me much in the end when I went over things in my head once I was able to step back from it and not just be an emotional piece of shit.

We almost tried to patch up a friendship a few years ago but I realized that I couldn't just be friends with him. I wanted him entirely or not at all so I cut him from my life. I even deleted a bunch of common friends off social media to help make the divide bigger. Clearly it only worked so well since I'm still thinking about him years down the road. Kill me.
>>
>>17741105
No, not really. I don't exactly remember the amount of time but probably only around a year. Maybe more or less. It was too long ago to get a much clearer idea than that. He was the first guy I was ever really into though. I had dated before him, but I was just caught up so emotionally by him that it really left a deep mark in me somehow.

Plus he smelled and tasted amazing and had hands like a fucking god. Sex these days is so incredibly boring since him. He was patient with me too since I was a scared little virgin at that point in my life as well.

So, it's really just a bunch of things that came together to weave this ideal in my head, I guess, that's left me wanting something like that again. It's done and over though and I just shrug my shoulders for the most part.
>>
>>17741058
>>17741118
>>17741130
Same here, anon except I dated my person for 4 years. It's been 4 years since we split, and I've dated someone else long term since then, but I'm still not over my ex. I think it was just because the sex was so great, and he hurt me so much throughout the relationship, but I forgave him every time.

I just try not to think about it.
>>
>>17740894
After seeing her with a bunch of dumb cunts (and questioning whether I was one too) I got over it fast.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.