[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heritage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3815.jpg (121KB, 650x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3815.jpg
121KB, 650x537px
My late dad left a good money for me and I'm absolutely clueless what to do with. I'm 23 years old girl, didn't finish graduation yet. I really fear my future and at same time I want to have some comfort now (for instance, I don't owe a car). How could I manage it? Do I have the right to waste half or 40% of it and invest the other part? What would be more rational?
>>
Invest all of it and get an education and career. Then when the investments turn around, cash them out and re-invest. Do this a few times and by the time you're 35 you'll be rich as shit and can stop working and deal with investments full time, maybe start a business.
>>
you're a woman, you're going to waste all of it anyway
>>
>>17740569

For one, we don't kow how much eh left you so a "good" amount of money doesn't mean jack shit.

First, just pay off your loans and debts with it and then worry about luxuries after.

For a car, buy a nice used one. /o/ is really helpfun in this aspect, go look at their sticky. If you buy the car from an individual ALWAYS get it inspected by an auto shop before you seal the contract. New cars are overrated and are a luxury. Just get yourself a car that can get you from Point A to Point B without it breaking down or costing thousands in maintenance.

After you pay off your debts and get a good car, you could always look up things such as investments, daytrading and whatnot and see if that fancies you. You could also start a small business as well after looking at that too, or use the money to get certifications if you want to be a trainer/teacher/coach, etc.

But the most important thing before you do anything is to become debt free. It takes a lot of pressure off of yourself.
>>
>>17740768
Thank you a lot! The first thing I did was to pay my debts. Best feeling ever. To be debt free is almost a luxury nowadays... I don't even have to buy fancy things by being debt free.
>>
>>17740694

No. And if I waste, would be better than die and left it to the government
>>
>>17740579

Just live by investing my money and being rich, while considered useless by leftists and the society?

Not bad. How could I start?
>>
>>17740569
Invest 90% of it, you have no 'right' wasting it your dad obviously worked hard for it so don't be a little shit and waste it. Invest in stables shares that return nice dividends (hire a stockbroker). Or put in a long term deposit bank account where you can't touch the money and it collects mad interest. The choice is yours but if you fuck up you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>17741688
>while considered useless by leftists and the society?
>Not bad. How could I start?

I like you. Try to dodge as much tax as possible as well, get a good accountant.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.