[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you confess your love to a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kek 3.jpg (46KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
kek 3.jpg
46KB, 195x259px
How do you confess your love to a girl?
>>
You don't. Life is not an anime. You like a girl, you ask her out.
>>
>>17740348
I've been out with her but it wasn't a date, what to do to enter a relationship?
>>
>>17740348
bump
>>
File: IMG_0303.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.gif
301KB, 350x464px
Bump
I wanna know too, how do you exactly say to a girl you like her?
>>
>>17740360
You ask her out on a date. Why is this so hard? Are you 15?
>>
>>17740389
Because it would be weird and out of the blue.I've known this girl for 4 years and we grew close to each other.If this was some random girl it would be easy.
>>
>>17740340
Just fucking tell her.
>>
>>17740399
Well k, fb or irl?
>>
>>17740411
In real life. You just ask her out for coffee or lunch or dinner or whatever.
>>
>>17740340
Ok OP, let's go.

First, you don't ever "confess your love" or something cringy like that. If you ever need to verbally state what you feel for her before being together, you're doing it wrong already.

Here's what you do. Let her know what you're looking for. Be more physical, get close to her, touching her shoulders, having her lean against you, wrapping an arm around her every now and then, I think you get the point.

As you feel more confident doing this (at least a week of this kind of attitude, so you get the hang of it, I assume you're quite inexperienced so take it easy), go further. Let her have a kiss on the cheek when she says something right, throw in a joke or comment on something funny around you, and study her reactions. Understand if she's enjoying what you're doing or not. If she's not, simply stand back and let her have her space. Over time you'll either end up kissing her or understanding she's not into you. Both are quite okay and never involve you having to go "i love youuuu" and expect a movie kiss. Speaking of which, a few guidelines for the future:

Don't ever, EVER, use facebook for any of this. It's cringy and sad. Go out with her, spend time with her, in fact, limit texting as much as you can. It's a waste of time and keeps you alienated from whatever's around you.

You will fuck up. Accept this and keep going. You probably won't get this girl. But you tried. Take it as experience and head onto the next one.

It's not like the movies. Not AT ALL. Women want an assertive guy who has no problem taking them on his path. In the words of Julien, you're a tree and she's a fucking squirrel.

Have fun
>>
>>17740468
Thanks for the good tips, but if she rejects me and I want to move on, wat do?
I'm really close to this girl and it would be a douchebag move to just close all contact with her.
>>
>>17740468
I'm not OP but thank you for your speech
>>
>>17740340
You try to be subtle about it as much as possible.
>>
>>17740499
Which is why you take it slowly. If you see that she's not reacting too fondly to your SLOW advances, you simply stop it and keep your usual contact. There's nothing wrong with this and it doesn't make it weird for either of you. You can then go on to a different new girl without ruining your friendship with this one.

>>17740509
No problem.
>>
>>17740468
You.
I like you.
>>
>>17740340
Ask like shes a normal human being, not some pedastool goddess. Shes probably just a person like you
>>
Short answer: You don't.

Long answer: "Hey, we should hang out sometime."
You get her to hang out, maybe make it an official date, maybe don't. See where it goes. Do you two work? See if you can keep seeing her. Make it official after a while. Wait a bit, give it a few months in the relationship. Past this point, it's something you have to intuit yourself, but confessing your love for a girl like a month or two into a real relationship is even a bit fast.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.