[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared of escalating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (65KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 418x359px
Why do I have an irrational fear of escalating on dates? I just can't bring myself to go in for a kiss, hold a girls hand, or anything like hat. Like I literally fear that if I go in for a kiss and do something sexual she's going to freak out, yell "sexual harassment" at me and then get me in jail for rape or something. Or some shit test that's like "oh, you think you're smooth?" If I try and touch her back, and then I get paranoid that she'll tell all her friends I'm some groped douche.

So I just don't touch or kiss at all. Unless the girl is blatantly humping me I have never ever made a move.

I always hear about guys saying "escalate! Go in for the kiss!" It doesn't help when the girl just sits there and doesn't fucking give me any hints or anything either.

How do I actually get physical and make moves without girls freaking out and getting all hyper-feminist on me?
>>
>I'm scared
So is everyone else when they're like 12. Unfortunately, it's up to men to man up and go outside when their wives hear a noise, so being a pussybaby about kissing ensures that you don't spread your inferior genes.

>No hints
Either you're dense or you never had a chance anyway. Keep going on dates and maybe you'll learn something, one way or the other.

>B-But wahhh!
Keep in mind that a good portion of women have been raped. Less than a third ever report it. So the chances of a Tumblrina ruining your life because you tried kissing without permission is practically nil. Even if she does freak out, a doughy neckbeard is strong enough to easily backhand a fit woman. That should get the message across that you could've raped her if you wanted to.
>>
Do you hit on them enough? Making tasteful compliments and passes at (familiar) girls is a good way to get them to see you as a potential boyfriend or fuck. Once they do, you start slow.
If you're at the movies, put your arm around her shoulder, rub her upper arm or her back. Once you've broken that barrier, you can go for a kiss on the mouth. Rub her leg, check her reaction, and move on if ready, but go slow so she gets the feeling that you're not gonna push it if she's uncomfortable.
Of course, some girls want to feel like safe and protected little girls while others want to feel like a well-used and defended piece of property. One must tailor one's approach.
>>
>>17739709
jeez anon, you were going well until that last paragraph.
>>
>>17739764
>Implying that hitting women isn't an alternative to their unreasonableness
I see you're still a virgin
>>
>>17739795
if you are regularly hitting women after being accused of raping them, ur doin it wrnog
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.