[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 9/10 gf of 1 year broke up with me yesterday, We have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: c.jpg (105KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
105KB, 1334x750px
My 9/10 gf of 1 year broke up with me yesterday,
We have been drifting apart ever since we went to different colleges.
I love her but she said she didn't know if she loved me as much as i loved her, and over the past 2 months she has been treating me like shit.
This morning she called me and told me she regretted breaking up with me and she loves me more than anything.
What do?

She's stunning, intelligent and i love her more than anything.
But she hurts me.

>pic related, the hot one is her
>>
The one walking the dinosaur?
>>
>>17739633
which one?
>>
>>17739631
>pic related, the hot one
that's fucking difficult m8 how am I supposed to find a hot woman in that pic
>>
File: 1465025713299.jpg (24KB, 387x353px) Image search: [Google]
1465025713299.jpg
24KB, 387x353px
>>17739631
>the hot one
>>
>>17739650
>>17739656
second from the left.
>>
>>17739631

Hot young girls get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of dick being thrown at them, if you're at different colleges she is likely contemplating whether to be single during this period in her life, it genuinely sounds like she loves you though, sounds difficult for her to go through with it because she is conflicted with what she wants.

I would tell her you need to talk seriously about it if you're to get back together, ask her why she would say she doesn't know if she loves you that much one second and then the next says she loves you more than anything. Find out the real reason she wants to break up, i guarantee it will align somewhat with what I said. Reaaaaally talk to her about your future together and what you both want out of life, make sure she knows if she wants out that now is the best time because you're willing to step aside if she feels like she's not happy with you. Make it completely her decision with no influence from you.
>>
>>17739675
>Hot young girls get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of dick being thrown at them
so true lmao
>>
>>17739675
shit thats some good advice.
I'll call her later i think.
thanks man
>>
>>17739665

Third from left and middle are hotter than her.

Anyways, you should probably think about where the relationship is going. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with her? Do your future plans align after college? Do your interests align? These are some questions you should be thinking about, even if you can't answer them now. You should aim for your relationships to move forward with purpose, not inertia.
>>
>>17739686
Well she wants to be a dentist and I'm going into some computer science based career i think.
We are both young so its hard to see what our future plans are.
At the moment the main problem is that she isn't making much effort to see me and then complains that we are not seeing each other enough.
>>
>>17739683

All good man, we're only human and she sounds decent in the way that she would rather break up with you first then go behind your back and cheat. You could be the greatest boyfriend in the world and it probably wouldn't stop her from having these thoughts, imagine being hit on 24/7 by all varieties of guys, she's young and it's difficult to decide if the person you're with is the one you want for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17739631
>This morning she called me and told me she regretted breaking up
after having many dozens dicks lmao
>>
Op it sounds like this girl would like to dump you but she still hasn't not found a decent replacement and she sticks with you because she cannot stand being alone

The only sane move is to fuck her another couple of times profiting from her desperation and then dump her for good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.