[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend of two months likes another girl. He has liked her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Boyfriend of two months likes another girl. He has liked her for years but she doesn't want him. He believes he can get over her with me. Am I just the second option?
>>
Yup
>>
>>17739618
Yup. The fact that he even admitted that is kind of a slap to the face for you.
>>
>>17739625
He said he wanted to be honest. Best to just break up I guess.
>>
>>17739618
That's exactly what you are.

2nd place isn't bad, Don't feel bad for him.
>>
>>17739618
Accepting that you're a second option is a great start to become the third.
>>
>>17739662
What to do? Break up? Make him stop being friends with her?
>>
>>17739618
>Am I just the second option?
Obviously, yes.

And if you have no self-respect you'll be the second forever. He'll drop you without thinking when a new "first" appears in his life.
>>
Yeah you are. End it now or look for something else and don't get attached.

I dated a girl for a few months, she leaves to supposedly option. Comes back later and wants to start over. After I get the sex in and make her love my dick, I'm apparently the guy she almost lost, best she's dated compared to all the prior jerks.

Tell her that when she had me the first time, I apparently wasn't enough, so what changed cause I haven't. Left me for someone else and when that burned her she came back to me, like I'm the fall back option. No thanks
>>
>>17739663
Break up and find someone who's sets you as their priority, and you do the same
>>
>>17739663
Well, depending on what you want and expect. If you're realistic and just want a relationship for emotional support or sex or whatever, why not playing along. View him as second option too and it CAN work just fine if you're both mature enough.

If you see him as a long term option, that'd be pretty deluded and it's better to break up to save yourself from future heartbreak that will suck even more.

Making him stop being friends is the "insecure, controlling cunt" option and the worst of them all. Would only put you in bad light without actually preventing anything from happening.
>>
>>17739672
Sounds familiar. He says I am second only time wise, he only wants me but he still likes her. And she is a close friend too.
>>
>>17739672
Leaves for a supposedly better option*
>>
>>17739618

He told you this? Seems like an odd thing to tell a girlfriend. Kind of a deal breaker as far as long term relationships are concerned, but you can continue being friends or fwb if you want, just don't consider him relationship material.
>>
>>17739677

Only time wise? what does that mean, he likes you both but has liked her longer?

I would ask him if this other girl did want him right this second would he go and be with her, if he's honest enough to tell you about her he should be honest enough to give you this piece of information. After 2 months you should really be the person he likes the most, I can understand having some trace feelings for older flames that are slowly dying out but you should be number 1 in every way.
>>
>>17739677
It literally ate away at me whenver I was reminded of it. Sure self confidence, be more insecure, "she's with me now" whatever I would rather not have those thoughts. Maybe I need to tone my ego down more but heck.. I don't know how people can take a partner back from cheating when something like this bothered me. I'd rather know I was first pick rather than settled for
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.