[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She leaving me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nkzmjvRp6p1soktdqo1_1280.jpg (433KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkzmjvRp6p1soktdqo1_1280.jpg
433KB, 1280x720px
Me and my gf started dating 2 years ago, it has been the best and I feel the most authentic relationship I have ever been into. We've been through really a lot toghether. In 2 little separate ocassions, she told me that she didn't felt the same way about me like at the begining of the relationship, and that it wasn't my fault. Then this sensation would disappear all the sudden. This 2 ocassions were many months ago. We have been in a long distance relationship through all this time but we get to see each other very often taking into account our possibilities. She wanted to see me so bad (like I do) , so I told her I would have to wait for my paycheck yo buy her tickets. Earlier today she was super happy about it like me. now I was out, I come home late and recieve a message from her saying something like "i don't want to go there anymore, don't cry, don't beg me, respect my decision". I have messaged her but she is asleep. If she leaves me it would be the worst thing in the world to me. Do you think she is planning to do so?
>>
>>17739102

This is depressing, your entire relationship has been dictated by her, you have no security in it and you're just being strung along until she decides she has had enough. Honestly your first red flag should have been when she initially told you she doesn't feel the same about you, that's a massive deal and I would have ended things right then and there. Don't be so scared of losing someone who doesn't respect and love you enough to be with you, you're only hurting yourself with this behaviour.

Also anything you want to know and ask, you can direct to her, no one here is going to know what she means or what she is thinking except her. Be direct and just say "so you don't want to be together anymore?" and respect her decision and move on.

You're living a tortured existence, I'm sure this weighs on your mind a lot, any time you have a disagreement you would worry she will break up with you, you put in more effort to try to make her happy and start neglecting any of your needs not being met in the relationship.
>>
OP, I'm sorry, is a fucked up situation when you cant discuss things in person. I'm sure you will talk about whatever made her write you that message. Since is better to wait for what she has to say, i wont comment further. But if you want to talk, please answer with your kik or some way to reach you. CHIN UP
>>
>>17739116
That las paragraph was the most accurate I have to admit
But I am very afraid of that happening . This girl took my away of nasty places and so did I took her out. I've been in several relationships before, and this bond is the true and maximum representation of love to me. I just don't want her to leave me, it sounds selfish because maybe she isn't happy with me (she sweared lots of times she would neber leave me and that she was the happiest woman at my side) . I don't really know, I am preety sure that when we wake up she wont want to tell me about the thing. I don't want to ask her if she wants to end me because myself can't even stand the idea of her dumping me, The person I am now, my profession, my life, everything has been dedicated to her and motivated by her for me do it, for me to live.
>>
>>17739120
Don't really have one. I am expressing all my feelings here. To tell the whole story of why I feel like this would take very long so try to incarnate every feeling I express in that post. I end up sometimes in this tension situations and even got to start cutting myself or punching the wall because of it (not because of her, but because of my fear of me not making things right and start losing her)
>>
>>17739127

This is something you need to learn and grow from, if she breaks up with you it's a decision out of your control and you have to accept that. You are far too attached to her and are relying on her as the only source of happiness in your life while at the same time a massive cause of stress and anxiety because you're worried she will leave you. I know you think this is the maximum representation of love but trust me if you met someone that never showed signs of wanting to leave and made you feel secure AND happy, you will know what TRUE love is...
>>
>>17739127

Maybe think about it a little and realise that a lot of your love for her could be stemming from her pushing you away, she isn't giving you what you want so you're trying desperately to keep her around in the hopes she might change and give you the love and security you want.

This is also why the person being dumped in a relationship takes a lot longer to move on then the one doing the dumping, they put their partner on a pedestal. She can't be all that great if she shakes your trust and faith in the relationship so often and makes you feel like you have to fight to keep her, that's a shitty relationship in my opinion. Respect yourself enough to know what you need and deserve, don't settle for someone who treats you this way, you want her to fight for you as much as you do for her, one sided relationships NEVER work out.
>>
>>17739133
The thing is that the first year and a half (more or less);it wasn't like this. We were friends before dating. And that first perod dating was always happyness for me and still is with the exception of this scary times where she seems to be tired of a guy physically inferior to her in many ways, with anxiety and agression problems (NEVER towards her) and with a very little of free time. I started going to college now (college is free here) , and working at the same time to get to see her. So maybe we don't chat all the afternoon as we used to before, but if not I can't earn money for visiting her.
>>
>>17739137
She promised at several crucial times ( like very special moments) that she will never leave me and told me not to be afraid, but then why she acts like that? I do understand your point of view, I just want to make her feel comfortable so she doesn't feel that anymore
>>
>>17739141
>>17739138

It's not up to you to make her happy, a relationship requires two people, she should be putting in as much effort as you are, if she isn't then you love her a lot more than she does you. You are not required to do everything in your power to keep someone around, if they aren't happy with who you are then fuck them.

Promises also mean very little because feelings change, i can guarantee every couple ever has said things like "i will never leave you" or "I will love you forever" but look at how many people break up and divorce. She probably meant it when she was saying it but that might not be the case anymore.

I think you need to just find out whats going on and tell her you love her and want her to decide if she wants to be with you or not. Respect her decision and realise it will be better for both of you in the long term.
>>
>>17739155
I will take into account what you said and tell her to explain me and make everything clear. Thank you for your time. And thank all of you who replied
>>
>>17739102
> If she leaves me it would be the worst thing in the world to me.

This is what strikes me as a problem.
This is indicating to me that you have a confidence issue.
If she leaves you, it would not be the worst thing in the world for you. I can think of many worse things. Yes, your heart would ache terribly, and it would seem like no day would pass with solace, but it would. And you would heal and be a more rounded person for it.
My point is that you should foster more confidence in yourself. Get good at a hobby. Spend time improving an aspect of yourself you think needs improvement. Meet new people and make friends with strangers.
You need to love yourself fully before giving love to another. It'd be like me trying to give you two dollars when I don't possess it myself.
If she leaves, she leaves.
As for your issue, it also sounds like she is not happy in the relationship as has not been since she first mentioned not feeling the same.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.