[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know? Ebay issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1176048790764.gif (4KB, 160x128px) Image search: [Google]
1176048790764.gif
4KB, 160x128px
I guess i should try ebay first but...

I ordered something on ebay a while back and got sent the wrong item. I contacted the seller but they never got back to me, so i went to ebay. They refunded the 160 bucks i spent once i shipped out the item i had originally received

The item came back to me like 3 weeks later with a label on it saying it was undeliverable

Now I have my 160 bucks AND the item that i tried returning. It's been about a month and I haven't heard anything from ebay or the seller.

Am i free to keep the item or is there something im missing here?
>>
I'd say you're in the clear if the person for some reason messages you now instead of earlier like they should have just say you sent it back a month ago and figured they'd already received it. They complain about it just pretending(ly) assume it was "lost" in the mail. Not your problem and you shouldn't feel bad since you already attempted to do the right thing. Just look at it as a lucky break?
>>
>>17738868
hmm, do you think selling the item on ebay could fuck me over?

i have no need for it. i really just wanna sell it
>>
>>17738889
Sell it on letgo or an alternative selling site
>>
>>17738921
yeah i guess i could do that

thanks
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.