[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have grad degree in STEM, am at least considered personable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nufcy82XuR1sokuw4o1_500.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nufcy82XuR1sokuw4o1_500.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>Have grad degree in STEM, am at least considered personable by some, $85k/year, own car, live in apartment, 26 years old, 6'0'', 170 lbs, lift, run, travel, read, write, play instrument
>Always had objectively attractive girlfriends from ages 19->25. Considered myself a good lookin' dude because I was attracting these types of women

>Get broken up with last year, haven't had a gf in 12 months
>Get on tinder and other dating apps, get very few matches
>Spend free time in new city bettering myself personally
>Still no luck

So my question, things like Tinder make me feel like shit because I hear of people having success and then I get literally nothing. This of course makes me feel unattractive and the entire thing is a downward spiral. So what should I do? Get off these crappy dating apps/sites and continue to focus on myself until the right person comes along? I look young for my age so I'm guessing that doesn't help, but am starting to feel pretty lonely even though I'm typically an outgoing person
>>
>>17738696
Damn bro, you must really be fuckin up. People with not even a fraction of that have hotties.

Nah but seriously, just focus on yourself, let the women come to you. I mean, if all this is true, they should be flocking...
>>
>>17738703
I moved to a new city a year ago that is known to be shitty for transplants so there's that?

Maybe online dating is legit for men that are considered very attractive and I'm just missing the mark, but have a lot of other things to offer lmao? Looking on the bright side here
>>
>>17738734
It could be that.

Online dating sucks in my opinion, it's just a dick/successful men buffet for women. Maybe you're not attractive enough, maybe your profile is weird or bad. I'm not sure. Post profile? You don't have to include photo if you don't want to.
>>
>>17738734
What city?
>>
>>17738754
Saint Louis
>>
>>17738746
Yeah agreed. I think I'm a cute guy (awkward to say), which doesn't get ya very far in the online world.

I don't want to post pictures, which I think is definitely the emphasis for females. I don't think my bio is what is necessarily the issue.

Pic #1 is me at a wedding
Pic #2 is a halloween pic with friends
Pic #3 is me summiting a mountain
>>
>>17738696

There was a yong man of station,
"I want a gf" was his sole exclamation,
But when women cried "You don't matter",
He shoved a dildo up his ass to feel better,
Being the OP was his sole explanation.
>>
>>17738782
hey people online aren't allowed to be mean, cmon
>>
>>17738696
you kinda sound self absorbed, maybe thats why girls are not responding to you
>>
>>17738798
yeah could be, I was trying to paint a picture of the "positives" of my life and look for advice on why things weren't necessarily working out. I could see how it would seem that way.
>>
>>17738798
forgot to add: good point because I was raised as a single child and mainly had to worry bout myself. I've been considering getting a pet as a point to prove to myself I can, y'know, care for another living thing 100%.
>>
>>17738782
Congratulations V you're 4chan's first poet laureate.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.