[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come off as a creep or risk never having a chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: anxious-woman.jpg (51KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
anxious-woman.jpg
51KB, 400x266px
I recently made an online dating account and found a girl who has many common interests. The thing is, she deleted her account after a few days before my anxious self got the nerve to message her. Feeling dejected, I decided to watch interviews of her favorite artist and stumbled upon one of her comments (I can tell from the profile pic). So do I message her through youtube and risk coming off as a creepy stalker or wait it out and bank on her reactivating her dating account sometime soon?
>>
Eh, what do you have to lose? I understand someone thinking youre creepy can seem like a big deal, but it's really not. Who cares if this one chick thinks you're creepy? You're likely not going to come in contact with her any other way, given the situation, so if she rejects you whatever. You'll move on.

Anyway, only other thing I gotta note is consider why she deleted her account. She might have done it because she found someone.
Regardless though, take the shot. If only for your own self improvement. Just send her a message like "Sorry if this is out of the blue, I thought I might have seen your profile on X site, just wondering if that was you?"

That breaks the ice a bit without being too forward. If she responds you can go on about your similar interests.
>>
Don't just show up and start talking about how attractive and interesting you think she is, like you might on the dating site. Just say hey, say that you saw her profile and were checking out the artist (nice surprise) and ask if she's still looking (find out why her accounts deactivated). Something like that.

Also, there's no chance in hell I would go through my youtube mail (it had 10,000 messages back in 2008). And if I get tagged there's a 95% chance I wont notice or will just ignore it. Messaging on youtube isn't easy.
>>
If she was open to being approached by men who want to date her, she wouldn't have deleted her profile.
>>
>>17738602
Not necessarily. I've deleted and restarted my profiles a couple times just due to not getting any bites.
OP never messaged her, she may have never even seen his profile. Who knows might be a match made in heaven but she wasn't aware he existed.
>>
The only reason I'm considering waiting is I know she has deleted her profile once before a few weeks ago. I was too much of a bitch then too and I've certainly learned my lesson and will immediately message when I'm interested from here on out. My qualm is that the youtube message has more potential (in my eyes) to be a definite no from her, while there's a decent chance she could come back to the dating site in a week or two. I'm still not sure what to do so I guess I'll give it a few days to a week and probably end up going through with the youtube message.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.