[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I muster the self confidence to be myself in bed? Long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7119.jpg (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7119.jpg
97KB, 640x1136px
How do I muster the self confidence to be myself in bed?

Long story short I'm a healthy weight but I don't have toned muscles and I don't generally like my body that much, but am able to put that aside when I have sex usually because everyone has problem spots.

The thing is this guy is a fitness model, he has like rock hard muscles, and is hung as fuck.

He says he likes my big boobs and my very soft skin "all over my body" but I still feel self conscious.

He also went down on me for quite a while and generally paid a good amount of attention to me.

I know we plan to see each other again, this wasn't the first time we'd seen each other, just the first time naked.

So what do /adv/ how do I find my confidence?

>pic related, he was a model in an art class, that is one person's drawing of him
>>
He's black, huh? No wonder he likes thicc girls
>>
>>17738507
Are you white?
>>
>>17738692
Yea, I'm white, he's black
>>
>>17738713

Are you a guy or a girl? I don't get it.
>>
>>17738713

Wait. are you the guy in the picture or the one who drew the picture?
>>
>>17738713
An hero
>>
>>17738727
I'm a girl and the guy who I had sex with today is the picture.
I didn't draw it. Someone in an art class drew it of him.
>>
>>17738733

So are you in the art class or no? Is it a friend that drew it?
>>
>>17738507

Stop comparing yourself to a male you idiot. Females aren't suppose to be super muscular. If you don't like your body, work out at least 2 days a week or something, like general jogging or push ups/pull ups/sit ups, ect.
>>
>>17738713
>le epic racial trole thread
>>
Well you should fistly begin by killing yourself for having sex with a nigger, after that it's easy.
>>
>>17738768
I don't know anyone in the art class. He sent me that pic when we are talking about jobs.
>>
>>17738713
Hoping this is a troll.

I just don't fucking get it, how can women degrade themselves to fuck niggers? I mean how broken do you have to be?

Is it daddy issues or something? Is it the superficial idea black guys have huge dicks? I mean i honestly can't fucking see any respectable woman, especially a white one, fuck a negro.
>>
>>17738507
It doesn't really matter he's not gonna stay around long. He'll fuck you for a bit and move to the next girl so stop worrying.
>>
>>17739866
You can't imagine a self respecting white woman not believing a black man is inherently a bad or lesser person? Then that's on you.

As for OP, practice makes perfect. There is no better way to get more confident than by faking it and bracing yourself. The more you are naked around him (especially if you challenge yourself with a little strip tease here, very visual position there) the more you will be reassured by his reactions that he still likes you and you'll grow over it somewhat.
>>
>>17739866
>degrade themselves to fuck niggers
Fuck off. That's racist and completely untrue. How is it degrading to fuck an attractive guy who is objectively attractive (obviously since he's a model)? Isn't it more degrading to setting for an unattractive white guy?
>>
>>17738507
>hung as fuck

>>17739866
>huge dicks?

Well no shit
>>
>>17739907
It's disgusting to fucking date outside your race. Especially whites with niggers

You are shallow, which is apparent by your other posts, so I'm not going to waste much more time on you. Your ancestors would be fucking disgusted by you. Literally all you have to do is not fucking assimilate with inferior races.

Inb4 hur dur /pol/. I don't go on /pol/, I just realize that race mixing is fucking disgusting and unnatural.
>>
File: Yellow Pepe.png (409KB, 623x630px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Pepe.png
409KB, 623x630px
>>17740154
>>17739907
>mfw mulatto
>mfw Comp Sci at top 10 uni
>mfw all this white girl attention & pussy

Wew lad, I fucking love /pol/ shitters like you lose their shit over things they have no stake in. Stay mad, stormweenie.
>>
>>17740253
Those aren't the same person lol
>>
>>17740709
Who cares? It's still a bunch of insecure /pol/acks shitting up our board.

This is (or at least used to be) about as close to a "normie" board as 4chan has. If you regularly browse /r9k/ or /pol/ you DO NOT BELONG HERE.
>>
>>17740718
>>reddit
if you want to prevent from posting on your safe space.
>>
>>17738507
Are you white?
>>
>>17738713
>kys, worthless troll
>>
>>17740253
Yeah and i'm baron trump. When Im not being prepped to be CHAD i go on 4chan
>>
>>17738507

8/10 very subtle.
>>
File: Laughing-Lion.jpg (52KB, 625x411px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Lion.jpg
52KB, 625x411px
>>17740253

>mfw shitskin lying on the internet
>>
>>17740866
Yes
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.