[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I called the suicide hotline earlier and am feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2620.jpg (130KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2620.jpg
130KB, 2000x1000px
Hey /adv/, I called the suicide hotline earlier and am feeling much better now, however the lady I spoke to gave me the name of a website that can help with depression issues. My problem is I can't remember the name of the site. All I remember is the third word of the site name is 'shit'. Does anybody know the website name? It would be really helpful, and if no one knows it could some anons at least post some other sites that help with depression/a lot of suicidal thoughts?
>>
>>17738431
Fucking feel you.

Was some years ago in the same situation like you.

It feels like a never ending spiral that you can't escape.
If you have the feeling that you finaly made it you are right back in it because of some stupid shit that makes you feel bad again

Then you think that you want to change every fucking shit that goes wrong you do it still wrong.

Wanted to take the emergency exit(suicide) but than i realized that it's the way of a coward.

Started to play piano and paint some shit.
Every time i felt bad i painted my "Feelings" on a paper and burned it..
>>
>>17738431
you can try to call the hotline again and ask for the website? they're here to help you and they probably have an organized list of websites that they recommend to others, including the one the lady mentioned.

haven't been where you are at before op, so i'm sorry i cant relate. but just saying i'm glad you're feeling better and i hope you'll never be afraid to reach out for help again.
>>
>>17738456
I write a lot to get the feelings out, mostly decentish poetry no one will ever read. And the reason I haven't attempted is because of my family. Two years ago my 19 year old cousin (i was 21 at the time) hung himself. It hurt my family and myself more than I can put into words (and still does, God his birthday every year is so horrible). I can't do that to them. That's why I called and That's partially why I want to find this site the lady recommended with shit as the third and final word. She said it helps in many different ways and I really want to find it.
And I'm glad you have an outlet, like you said, you know how it is and how no matter how good life is you can still spiral hard for no fucking reason. Keep going anon, I know hearing that from someone who has trouble with it themselves may not mean much, but I hope it means something.
>>
>>17738469
I'm happy to say that this was the first time I had the balls to reach out and it helped so much that I definitely will again if I need to. And I did call back but the new lady had no idea of the site or any others, as when you call you get someone randomly in any part of the country, so no luck there. And a ton of googling hasn't found it either. Thanks for the words of encouragement tho, you don't need to be able to relate to be a good person.
>>
>>17738478
that sucks, they couldn't recommend anything similar?

well i dunno if it helps you feel better at all, but i've tried a little to find that website you were talking about and couldn't find much.

i did find this however: http://philome.la/jace_harr/you-feel-like-shit-an-interactive-self-care-guide/play

it looks like something that will walk you through some of the symptoms you're having and suggests some advice. reminds you to keep yourself hydrated, take a walk if you're feeling foggy (or not to, they ask if you feel like doing this or not and suggests something else), asks to describe how you're feeling right now... it may be useful? i probably could've used it when i was at my lowest and if i felt like i wanted to improve my state.

anyways good luck anon, it's a little generic to say but things will get better and i'm hoping for the best for you.
>>
>>17738521
I'm checking it out and it seems really similar to what she described the site she recommended is like, thank you so much anon!
>>
>>17738613
>>17738521
Wait holy shit I think this is the exact site, holy crap anon you're a godsend.
>>
https://youtu.be/VFLdIGNUKuw

get well man
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.