[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get your ex back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

>Been 2 months since girlfriend broke up with me
>Haven't talked in almost a month
>She starts liking a lot of my facebook statuses
>Her birthday is coming up on the 20th
>Still love her
>Don't know where she stands about me

I need help. What should I do? I have tried to move on, but I can't. There any chance of reconciling?
>>
>>17738342
> that fucking picture

God I hate you autists so much.
>>
Maybe? Why not just ask to hang out and then talk about things?
>>
>>17738354
Because I can't handle staying friends after 2 1/2 years. I don't want to become a side guy, if that makes any sense
>>
>>17738342
Do you really want to be back with her specifically?
>>
>>17738415
I'm not a super irrational person. I'll be the same tomorrow as I am today. I honestly love her, but I don't know if it will work out if she sees me as a friend right now.
>>
>>17738352
That's the most amazing figure i've ever seen.
>>
>>17738427
Be more direct. Are you trying to reconnect on an emotional level?
>>
>>17738437
Yes. How would I go about doing so?
>>
>>17738342
>Been 2 months since girlfriend broke up with me

This is when people are supposed to have gotten over each other, but also prime time for breaking down and reaching out.

She is toying with you and you shouldn't even be friends with her on facebook. She is fucking with your heart. As long as you allow these avenues for it to occur, it will continue. Follow through with the breakup and move on.
>>
>>17738454
This guy >>17738464 makes some valid points you should seriously consider.
First thing I would do is meet up with her somewhere, if she declines and doesn't work something out I would have to assume she's just leading you on. If she accepts and you guys meet, you need to discuss you're precious issues and see if you can even resolve them. According to my 1 week old ex the problems were with her more than me, I figured the same thing you're probably thinking "what a gay ass breakup cliche" But she does have a handful of mental issues that she doesn't know how to handle. I told her I would be willing to help her thru her issues and would work on whatever it is she wanted me to improve on myself but she was nothing but indecisive on what she wanted.
>>
>>17738487
She had been thinking about breaking up since May. Back in may, we were fighting over stupid shit that shouldn't have been an issue. She went to coffee with some guy I didn't know, but didn't tell me about it till later and I got a little miffed. I also didn't like her hanging around her friends because I was afraid of her getting preasured into things. I was a bit irrational, and I conceded those battles. I feel like she broke up with me because of those fights in May, but I don't know if I should even apologize for what happened? Maybe I was a shitty boyfriend in her eyes. I don't know dude, but I continued to try and love her the best that I knew how, but when she broke up with me she told me that "We wanted different things" and that "she didn't love me as much as she should have"
>>
Update

>Friend just told me she wants to talk to me
>Doesn't know, but think she wants to be "friends" and rebuild relationship
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.