[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with MDMA posession in UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478118401857.jpg (2MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1478118401857.jpg
2MB, 1698x1131px
Please help us. I really want just an opinion or a few words. Thank you /adv/

>live in UK
>call a dealer for a 20bag of weed
>go with a friend to meet the guy in a shop
>gives us half a gram of md
>we tells us we wanted weed
>police officers dressed as civilians go up to us
>detain the dealer, the guy fights with them etc
>I'm let off for not having anything on me
>my friend goes with them because he has the bag with the md

I don't know what will happen to him. I can't be happy that I got sent home because I'm afraid of his criminal record.

Don't really know how this stuff is handled, and I trust my friend for being logical and telling them the truth.

Question is, will he go to jail/get fined? I can only wait for him to come home.

Thank you again, let me know what you think or if you have had/heard of any similar experiences.
>>
>>17738089
He'll get sentenced with possession most likely. In the states they'd usually let them off with parole or community service. The UK is probably similar
>>
Just looked up the law, the most he'll get it is 5 years but you can always bail him out or get community service I'd expect.
>>
>>17738100

Thanks for the reply
Does Sentenced imply jail time?
>>
>>17738123
Would he actually get 5 years for half a gram of mdma?

That seems so much!
>>
He will probably be fine, depends what they have on him.

Family friend is a police officer in Midlands, they always bluff with worst first but if there is nothing worth convicting it will be fine.

I have been caught with class A drugs before and i have a clean record.
>>
>>17738137
Don't worry that's just the max he could possibly get, with a clean record it'll probably be much less then that. Play your cards right you might get away with a slap on the wrist, especially if the officers in question were willing to just let you go even though it was pretty obvious you were trying to get some.
>>
>>17738126
Yea. Most likely. He may get off with a fine or parole/community service. The dealer will get jail time definitely since he's getting charged with distribution
>>
>>17738138
I should also mention that if it is only weed, and they have no way to say he is dealing all they can do is give him a caution.

As long as he says personal use he will be fine, assuming he is being charged for weed.

If it is class A they do legally have to charge, however if there is no evidence they can not convict.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.