[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so self-destructive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (110KB, 678x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 678x797px
Every time I get close to a girl I start looking for all the excuses I can to get out of the relationship and bail. For no reason.

This girl isnt my type personality wise, then the next one doesnt fit the bill for what I want in terms of looks, etc.

I blow off perfectly nice attractive girls because I always find a reason to wanna be single and try and flirt with other people again, for no reason. And then I resent being single

And this applies to everything in life. I turn up late when I could have gotten in early, I make decisions to make my life as complicated as possible, I leave work till the last minute.

And through all this Im constantly reminded by myself and friends and family about how Im actually very intelligent, charismatic, passionate, but I squander it all in some sort of vain attempt to fight the power and destroy my own life

Why tho

Why cant I just commit to something and be happy with it. Why must everything be not quite good enough

Pic related. My life in a nutshell
>>
You should probably get a therapist or a life couch for this stuff. As for alarms, try putting it across the room under your clothes and make sure its really loud, that tends to help motivate me to get up in the morning. Maybe also get a hobby and commit yourself to it 100%, exercising, DIY whatever just something you can do to take your mind off things.
>>
>>17738051
How do you get close to girls? Please give tips.
>>
>>17738164
Try pursuing them in a friendship fashion first?
Then see if romance develops from that, you problem might just be your focusing too much on them as a conquest or a goal instead of a person you have to get along with. If the romance doesn't pan out then hey, you still have a friend to lean on.
>>
I'm not very good with romance myself though DESU. Still though, life couch or therapist, find one. Tell your friends and family about your problems too, if they didn't care they wouldn't be your friends so they can really only help.
>>
>>17738164

Same way you get close to and/or connect with anyone I guess. Be genuine, spend happy times with them, trust them and have them trust you, open up to each other

Its fairly formulaic and not that complex, but if you're not socially confident or comfortable enough to do it, thats the issue you should be working on first

>>17738144

I think my problem is committing. I have a big time issue with commiting to anything.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.