[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dependency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1033.png (1MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1033.png
1MB, 2001x1125px
Need help /adv/ I recently started dating this girl and I really like her. She obviously likes me back but the issue is that she's trying to play mind games with me to make me dependent on her. She'll deliberately wait before opening my snaps and sometimes won't respond. I want to know how to reverse the situation and make her dependent on me so she doesn't lose interest in me (pic unrelated)
>>
>>17737755
Are you like very cute, romantic guy, who is really into her and shows it?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 185x272px
what you should do is do the same.. act disinterested in her. dont talk to her talk at her... rememeber passive aggresiveness is for bitches
>>
>>17737780
Pretty much, but that shit don't work
>>
>>17737755
im pretty sure you are reading into things.

perhaps she just doesnt want to seem to "clingy" as that is a cliche girls get dumped for allot.

I think you should talk to your doctor about paranoid personality disorder
>>
>>17737796
And this is a thing, I found out recently, after the break up, that woman's prefere motherfuckers at the beggining, and you should not show that many feelings, at all. Once you together, over some time u should show more feelings, and become more romantic and all.
>>
>>17737802
That's what I figured. She left the last guy she was with because he got attached to her too quick
>>
>>17737808
Well, it was similar case for me, I was too obsessed with my ex... So act carefully, show that you are strong man, who knows how to act in every situation, won't be very spontaneous.
You can get her flowers, or take her for dinner or something ocassionaly. But make it look very professional.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.