[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling like shit after partying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1437953091914.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1437953091914.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
I'm not sure if this isa a problem or if everyone feels this way.

So let me preface this by saying that I consider myself Traditionalist Catholic and my family is the same way.

Last night
>Got a hotel with a friend and two girls
>They did a bunch of coke
>We all drank
>Me and this chick had sex, nasty sex
>All around I was just fucked up

I woke up this morning feeling hungover as fuck, obviously, but I also feel really shitty.

Like I let myself down. Like I let God down, like I can feel him judging me.

I just feel really fucking weird and now I'm questioning what I'm doing with my life, and if this is what I want to do every weekend and shit.

Does anyone get what I mean?
>>
>>17737474
You've been conditioned since birth by your friends/family/community to behave a certain way, it is only natural that you would experience cognative dissonance when behaving against what you were raised to be. Believe in the Christian God if you want, believe in nothing if you want. Just remember in 150-200 years we will all just be rotting in the ground.

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
>>
You feel bad because you were in a degenerate situation. Doesn't matter whether you're religious or not.

Learn that the ****omg partay~~ life is created for trash by trash.
>>
>>17737507
I get what you mean.

But I just feel like shit after basically being a degenerate. You say to live a good life, but is what I am doing a good life?

Leaving a motel room groggily, clutching your possessions and remaining alcohol, while saying goodbye to two girls who are just as hungover as you, being somewhat disgusted of what happened last night(meaning I was disgusted, not them)

>>17737516
That's exactly how I feel.

I like classical music, I like romanticism and realism art, I read the Stoics, and I'm just about to finish the Aeneid.

How do I go out and meet people if not for this type of stuff?
>>
>>17737525
What is degenerate anon? What is honorable, anon? It's all subjective. You feel this way because you were taught to not behave this way, but is your behaviour innately wrong in anyway? You were with consenting girls, abusing your own body with alcohol and drugs of your own free will, you wronged no man. This really all goes down to deciding for yourself weather morality is subjective or objective, comming from a Catholic home, your most likely going to go with an objective morality. Which is why you feel remorse for your actions, even while hurting no one. Don't worry anon you won't be in hell for eternity for sleeping with a girl and doing coke, and if you do, what a fucked god we have.
>>
>>17737474
Its cause u got all the germs the chick had and your exposed to more/overworked or strenuous. Your body just fights stuff off. Take a airborne and watch it go away.
>>
Did you snort coke as well? Because I can tell you the day after you did coke you feel like no creature is as vile as you are, that's the natural come down.

Even if you did not, yeah, it is normal. Only you can decide whether you feel bad because you are growing used to having enjoyed something that other people (and in your case, your religious beliefs) would find disgusting... or that YOU found it disgusting on some level and actively regret having done it.
>>
If you didn't care at all about Catholicism or your general welfare, you wouldn't be feeling like shit for doing it.

It's kind of NOT normal to go to a coke party at a hotel and bang some random coke pig. Your feelings are pretty well founded actually, that probably isn't a path you want to go down.
>>
>>17737561
Yeah, you're right.

>>17737663
No I didn't do it, I even told them I wasn't going to, that's just too much for me. And I think I did find it somewhat gross after, like it was just pure hedonistic pleasure, and waking up with those girls after and everything just made me feel bad.

>>17737671
Yeah, I just have no idea how to have fun and do things without doing this. Meaning that I don't have a lot of friends and the only type of people that wanna hang out are people like this
>>
>>17737721
For the record, I focused on coke because the effect is stronger, but hangovers tend to make me feel pretty dirty as well.

>it was just pure hedonistic pleasure
This in itself does not mean that much to me. Two people in love having sex for the third time in a row is pure hedonistic pleasure. People dancing their heart out to upbeat music is pure hedonistic pleasure.

But there is a difference between doing something purely for pleasure and taking a serious risk purely for pleasure. Then there is the factor that you probably had zero feelings for the girl you fucked. You described the sex as nasty - doing stuff with someone that makes you gag looking back on it tends to undermine your feelings about yourself as well.

You get the idea. Basically, reflect upon it, try to use it as a learning experience by filtering out what parts of the night most strongly go against your beliefs, in what way, how you're going to avoid that in the future etc.
>>
>>17737721
Why exactly is pure hedonistic pleasure gross? Because people tell you it's gross, or because you personally feel it's gross, this is important. Pure hedonistic pleasure goes hand in hand with humanity, because we have the intellectual capacity for it, so we abuse it for a surge of dopamine. It has been observed in all but the most totalitarian societies, and I don't see it going away anytime soon. It will always be apart of humanity. Sex for the sake of sex/pleasure can be seen in other species, albeit few, where they are sophisticated enough to do so, one example being many sub species of dolphin.

I believe this is just a case of primal instincts (you were obviously on board the night before to fuck them and whatever else at the time, for pleasure/dopamine) vs your morals (looking back on your action in hindsite and regretting what you did.

I suggest just thinking on what you believe is moral and want is immoral, wether an actions morality even matters to you, and what you can do in the future to uphold whatever beliefs you choose to hold. I believe Christianity has a get out of hell free card if you repent, so just do that and you should be fine.
>>
>>17737737
Right on.

>>17737753
I personally feel gross. Like we did stuff that you would see in an Efukt video. It was just disgusting to me(Now, then is a different story).

But you are right. I should reflect and use this to cast a better light on my morality and how I deal in situations.
>>
>>17737474
Yeah, kinda samey here anon, i understand what you mean.
>>
>>17737721
Yeah, I just have no idea how to have fun and do things without doing this. Meaning that I don't have a lot of friends and the only type of people that wanna hang out are people like this

That's how a lot of people become addicts, just hanging out with the wrong crowd. The wrong crowd accepts just about anybody, as long as they party too, that's the attraction. Next thing you know you're living the same degenerate way they are.

There actually is a lot of ways to have fun without hanging out with degenerate coke retards, and believe it or not, doing blow in a hotel room or walmart parking lot isn't actually very fun at all, it's just the only way people like this know.

I'd say seriously study yourself, what you want to do, why you aren't doing it. Who you want to be, why you aren't there. It's a lot easier to work on this shit before you go way down the wrong path (and possibly never get off it), then have to do these things 15 years from now after you get out of rehab.
>>
>>17737474
You're just trying to adapt to the society you're forced to live in. I know exactly how you feel, but I'm sure the Lord will forgive us both once we repent.
>>
to be honest i havent read many posts in this thread but you were experiencing a warped reality from using drugs (alcohol and drugs) thus when the effects wear off you feel different, down, back to 'normal'. when you experience life in the fullest with no alterations (drugs in any form) you will experience a form of happiness and content that need no replacement. trust me. i did alot of drugs for a LONG time and now am clean for 2 years and have experienced everything again for the first time (not literally just metaphyiscally?) and it is wonderful.
>>
>>17738112
This anon is right that may have had a warped judgement if you took things before whatever, but keep in mind this anon experience with drugs was a unique and subjective one, and seems to have turned out positively. With that said, drugs effect everyone differently, I have read many cases of drugs saving lives and critical aid to people with social anxiety and other disorders, and many liv es totally destroyed by them, the power is within you do to decide wether they are right for you or not. The key is using them in a safe environment and in MODERATION. Be resonsible.
>>
>>17737474
Is God currently punishing you for it? No? Then stop giving a fuck. It's all in your head. You're attractive enough for casual sex and you didn't do coke. I'd say that's a win right there. Outside of Christianity, you did nothing wrong.

Degenerate is just a word for people who wish they could pull off the same shit, but can't, so they look down on them.

Chances are literally every adult at your church has had a one night stand before, they just don't tell people about it. Live your life the way you want to, and then repent if you feel guilty about it. Literally everyone else is doing it.
>>
>>17737474
Pretty sure being on 4chan is a sin. Don't lie with the wicked etc.
>>
>>17740018
To be fair, most Christians are pretty boring (from my experience anyways). Maybe it's just because I'm a pastor's kid and everyone just has these expected standards/rules if they find out before I talk to them. It's like talking to kids all the time.
>>
>>17737474
The way I see it, you are a disgusting person.

There is no God to judge you, only people. You can have the lifestyle you want, being together with people like you.

>>17737525
>How do I go out and meet people if not for this type of stuff?
Don't. We don't want you among us.
You should be partying. Have fun.
>>
>>17737474
Are yo..are you humble bragging?
>>
>>17740479
No, I legitimately feel disgusted by what happened
>>
File: 538px-Big_Joe_Mufferaw.jpg (145KB, 538x600px) Image search: [Google]
538px-Big_Joe_Mufferaw.jpg
145KB, 538x600px
>>17737561
>>17737721

You feel bad because you know what you did isn't a way you want to live your life.

I was you anon, I used to get fucked up and do the dirty with random women. I always felt like shit afterwards and it only stopped when I stopped living that kind of a shitty life.

In 100 years you'll be dead. Do you want your descendants to member you as some childless, drunken man-whore or as a productive member of society with a good moral compass.
>>
>>17737474
You need to go to confession and make a good, honest, and humble confession. You need to make sure you don't put yourself in a position like that again.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
You wrote "nasty, nasty sex." Can you quantify that? Like, what exactly did you do that was so horrible?

I'm not just thirstily asking for deets, honest. Doing coke was stupid of them, having sex with a girl who was obviously in an altered state wasn't your brightest move either, and I hope you used protection, but I'm really questioning what you possibly could've done that was that bad. I'm not saying you have to do it again if it made you feel like shit, absolutely not, but I think some perspective here might be in order.
>>
>>17740533
Yeah let me put that into perspective.

iirc, and I only remember bits and pieces of that night, we didn't have sex. There was penetration but only for like 5 strokes then I couldn't get it in again(Due to me just being completely hammered)

Then I remember her going down on me, and I'm 90% sure I facefucked her and then came in her mouth.

I dunno, I guess what really surprised me is the dirty talk and everything, I have just never done that before and it seemed like I wasn't myself. Like a pure carnal lustful version of myself was there that night.

And I know some people are gonna say "Are you serious? That's vanilla sex lmao"

But to me, combined with the massive hangover and groggily cleaning up coke and alcohol off of every surface in a run down motel just seemed dirty to me.
>>
>>17740613
I am probably forgetting some things too, my friend told me him and her friend both saw us having sex and he said I was going pretty crazy. I don't and didn't want to know what he meant, I think out of embarrassment.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.