[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you become a normie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

how do you become a normie?
>>
make normie friends
>>
>>17737433
Stop using that word for one...
>>
Who draws those pictures for WikiHow?

I mean, fuck, I found pictures for the how-to on ABDL.
>>
>>17737440
how do i make normie friends?
>>
File: miles.png (3MB, 1200x1801px) Image search: [Google]
miles.png
3MB, 1200x1801px
Screw normies , their society and social status system is really fucked up

Get friends as nerdy, freqaky or weird as yourself they will like you for who you really are
>>
>>17737433
You can't "become" a normie.
It's an inherent trait.
>>
stop being autistic
>>
>>17737566
this. You are stuck with your disabilities.
>>
>>17737571
forgot link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiSc5ImaWKM
>>
>stop going on /r9k/
>realize that everyone is a normie
>>
>>17737433
Snapchat what you're eating for lunch.
>>
>>17737433
You don't, because normies aren't about "being": they're about relating. As long as you can understand them, and make yourself understood by them, they will accept you as one of their own. The only way to screw this up is to refuse to relate (to them or to anyone else).

Working to your advantage here is that normies don't typically ask of others the same depth of understanding that our circles often do. This is not because they are shallow, but because they understand that people can't devote all of their time to everything, and make accommodations for that. Do not be afraid to lean on this when you must: do your homework, yes, but don't be too worried when you run across something you don't understand.

Wikipedia is your friend. The article on almost any normie subject will give you enough of the basics to be able to fake your way through a conversation without sounding totally clueless. An hour on YouTube per subject will give you even more. There are many subjects to cover, of course, so you need to pick your order carefully: prioritize what will be most directly relevant in the foreseeable future.

This is pretty much all here is to it. I know it sounds strange: you go your whole life thinking you're fundamentally different somehow, but really, you aren't THAT different. Just a bit out of touch, and that can be dealt with.
>>
>>17737433
no no... the better question is: how do you become an intellectual full of charm?
>>
>>17738402
the fuck this sounds way more complicated than it needs to be.
normies are about having fun and not being awkward about it.

it's pretty easy, just follow what's mainstream these days (just check what's the top 10 trending music, fashion, movies, video games, etc.) and you're bound to make normie friends who will influence you to be more normie.

your mannerisms and appearance will always be judged so keep that in check. it's not too difficult, just a matter of habit, some basic grooming and some self confidence.

the biggest thing is to appear comfortable, calm and to smile. makes you approachable if not a neutral human being. your normie friends will show you the rest of the way on how to behave according to what they think is normal. (which will vary from group to group)

t. a person who went from an autistic loner to a successful normie.
>>
>>17737564
>tfw have my group of freaky funky druggy friends
>be in normie school
>never mention them
Being with a buncha freaks rarely helps
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 800x536px
>Get worked about things that are not worth getting incensed about.
>make as much small talk as you can because you're afraid of silence for even five minutes
>surround yourself exclusively with people who dress and behave like you and agree with everything your in groups believes.
>use social media as a soapbox to consume and create meaningless and falsely virtuous and insightful ramblings.
>you'll also have to maintain the image with all of the above. A normie isn't allowed to ever stray from the path.

I've never been a normie but I've been around many and as a very laid back and insouciant person their calamitous nature annoys me - there is always drama and upheaval in the life of normies, always over petty things too. They're also dumb as fuck and although it's surely a spicy meme to say so, their ignorance and reliance on social media for 'truths' and news and for status is a major factor in their stupidity.

They wear a false face like everyone else does but get a normie alone or vulnerable and out of the group an you'll quickly see the veneer flake away.

So if you want to be an insufferable cunt, follow the above.
>>
>>17738467
ye stfu, not helping.
>>
>>17737433
Blogpost about shit no one cares about. If you're posting on this board, you're probably a normie already.
>>
Imitate them, create a persona, like you would a roleplay character, and act it out until it becomes second nature to you.
>>
>>17737440
All my friends are normies, still not a normie
>>
>>17737479
That'd be a great start indeed.

Next you could define what it even means and how you see yourself now.

>>17738447
It often runs hand in hand unless you're only smart about spergy STEM stuff.
>>
1. Kill yourself.
2. Put more points into charisma the next round.
>>
>>17737433
bump
why do you wanna be a normie? why not hang out with the coolio/funny people :)
>>
>>17737433
Stop caring about whatever makes you not normie, so that that care, or passionlessness, is directed at normie things.
>>
>>17738463
>the fuck this sounds way more complicated than it needs to be.
A lot of "common-sense" things do sound that way, when you try to describe them. I'm sorry. It wasn't my intent.
>>
>>17737433
Well first off you need to realize there's a difference between being a normie (but seriously stop using that) and being socially capable.

You can be weird without being what you're thinking of. People really don't give a fuck about your personal hobbies, just learn to be social, carry on a normal conversation and make connections with people; your hobbies are your business and your life.

Stop thinking of it as this normies vs others shit though, it automatically ostracizes yourself from other people. Everyone's different from others in their own way and that's what makes life interesting.
>>
>>17738998
>what are hijacks
>>
>>17738467
I (sincerely) like you. You have a rarely-equaled insight into the ways of normies and their pointless, forgotten-five-minutes-after-I'm-dead, rituals.
>>
>>17738463
Are you good looking by any chance?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.