[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys i accidentally came inside my gf yesterday and shes not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1439444075652.jpg (53KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
1439444075652.jpg
53KB, 512x368px
guys i accidentally came inside my gf yesterday and shes not birth control. im freaking out, what are the chances of pregnancy?

i know know i fucked up and next time well use protection
>>
>>17737372
also is there anything we can do to lower the chances of potential pregnancy right now
>>
>>17737372
Get a plan B pill, if you want something more alternative search for an infographic about miscarriage by vitamin C overdose
>>
>>17737374
Drink vodka
>>
>>17737379
Yeah plan B (morning after pill we call it here). Basically flushes it all out before it can implant. Get it asap, they should sell it in the drug store.
>>
>>17737385
whats the latest that can be taken? i wont see her again until mon
>>
>>17737396
literally the day after. youre a dad op. shit can't wait til monday
>>
>>17737396
3 days is most effective, why do you need to see her? Just text her and tell her to Google it and buy it. I think 5 days it reduces pregnancy chance but I wouldn't want to take that risk.
>>
Go get plan b from the pharmacy, idiot
>>
72 hours is the maximum for Plan B, but every hour you wait, it loses more and more effectiveness. You should just be able to get it over the counter if you're in the US.
>>
>>17737372
use emergancy contra, its the only pill that works. not all plan b works.
>>
are plan b pills pretty effective?
>>
The highest chance of pregnancy from having sex on any one day is about 30%.
>>
If she gets pregnant do not abort the baby

Let it live and give it up for adoption if you don't want to be a parent. I'm adopted and I can tell you I prefer being alive a thousand million times more than being a dead aborted fetus.
>>
>>17737372
Just get the morning after pill, AKA plan B. She has to agree to this though. You can't just force it on her.
>>
>>17737476
>https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/morning-after-pill-emergency-contraception
>up to 89 percent effective when taken within 72 hours (three days) after unprotected sex. They continue to reduce the risk of pregnancy up to 120 hours (five days) after unprotected sex, but they are less effective as time passes.
>>
>>17738642
your spirit would've been reborn into a happier family had you been aborted

but anyway, yeah op, plan b
>>
>>17738642
Fuck off, you wouldn't know the difference if you were dead.

OP, if you and your chick don't plan on paying for every penny of your child's expenses, abort it and save the taxpayers your welfare baby.
>>
>>17738648
Yeah, and if she chooses wrong there's always plan C.
>>
>>17738648
You can't?

I caught my girlfriend not taking her birth control and lying to me about it so I started mixing morning after pills in her morning shakes every time we fucked the previous night (which wasn't that often, I think she just wanted to have a kid).

Worked at least 8 times before I told her I knew she was lying and I was reverse bill cosbying her
>>
Find out when she's obvulatong and track her period
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.