[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poorfag needs loan shark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: needmonee.png (151KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
needmonee.png
151KB, 500x248px
Hey guys, I'm a dumbfuck poorfag and I need money. Was out of work for over a month; roommate covered the rent, but we're way behind on utilities and we're out of food.

I just started a new job last week, and I don't get paid until Friday the 11th.

I lost my ID, and the bank closed my account b/c no money in it to pay monthly fees. So I can't get a loan from anywhere -- not even fucking Money Mart. Not that I could anyway, with how fucked my credit is.

So my question is, where the fuck do I find a loan shark? I'm thinking of just asking my drug dealer (legit gang member) but I'm wondering if that goes against etiquette. Srsly, I just want to borrow $100-$200 at high interest (so what if I'm paying back $400). Otherwise our utilities will be shut off in 2 days. And I can't very well keep a job if I'm starving to death.

> tldr poorfag neckbeard needs loan shark, might get knees broken, will post updates.
> pic semi-related
>>
>>17737325
What about your family?
>>
>>17737352
No family, only child, parents dead. Might be some extended family out there but I've never been told of them so fuck em, not gonna show up out of the blue and ask for money.
>>
sell your body foor sex
>>
>>17737366
How about fuck that shit, nobody wants to pay to fuck me.
>>
>>17737325
Hock in your stuff at a hock shop and buy it back before the 30days are up
>>
>>17737390
Got nothing to hock, bruv. The most valuable thing I have is this 2001 pos desktop.
>>
First of all you won't find any loan sharks without "knowing a guy". They aren't everywhere and if there are some nearby they don't make fucking posters or advertise themselves. Secondly no 'respectable' loan shark would lend you a couple hundred bucks or something like that. Especially if you have no assets that tie you to a place. They

And thirdly you should never consider loan sharks, not unless you plan on moving away. They may operate differently in other places, but in my area they give you a loan and set insane, but payable rates. That's fine, but they tell you that if you're late with the payment they'll take A LOT more money from you. More than you can realistically pay. And you will be late with the payment. Not because you can't gather the money, but because once you have it and try to pay you won't find them. They'll just ignore you for a few months (or maybe even years), but then they'll come and ask for their money. Except now that money is pretty much everything you have, everything you're worth and more. So you'll either have to give them everything you own and maybe even be in debt to them or they will harass you, steal everything they can from you and constantly beat the shit out of you and your loved ones, if you have any. They will threaten to kill you and your family, but they usually don't do that, unless you really piss them off for some reason. Police won't help you much if you don't know their identities and they're not dumb enough to give you their names and addresses.

If you're really that desperate you should rather steal or beg from strangers than get money from loan sharks.
>>
Blood and sperm donation

Or sell drugs for your dealer
>>
Go to a food bank before you get paid. I think you'll be alright without utilities for a couple days. It won't kill you but it's not going to be entirely pleasant.
Also if you have like at LEAST ten bucks you can probably join a gym and shower there
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.