[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think if i write her a song, she will come back to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: guts.png (226KB, 1227x1069px) Image search: [Google]
guts.png
226KB, 1227x1069px
do you think if i write her a song, she will come back to me?
>>
Most likely not
>>
>>17736673
IM STILL GOING THROUGH WITH IT
I can't give up, not yet.
>>
ggod your pathet tic
>>
>>17736690
just one final effort
>>
>>17736669

What happened? Could maybe help you in other ways if we knew the details. Like how long you were together, how long have you been apart and what the reason was for her leaving you.
>>
>>17736725
She's all fucked up.
Stress and depression piled up
Too much damage from the past
>>
>>17736669
100% yes. Please post the song so we can help you with the lyrics.
>>
>>17736734
It's an instrumental.
Ill post under the same name PFES
Recording is tomorrow
>>
>>17736732

Very vague but okay, how do you fit into all of this? Seems like getting rid of you would only add to her stress and depression, unless you were the root cause. If you want to win her back I think you need to let her become happy again with herself, if circumstances surrounding your break up haven't changed then even if getting back together is successful initially it won't last long.
>>
>>17736737
I wasn't the problem.
I feel like I could be the solution.
It's her surroundings that's the problem
>>
>>17736741
You already sound like a creepy stalker mate.. Obsession is not cool.
>>
>>17736737
Very toxic and negative space

She pushes people away all the time.
>>
>>17736741

Then why did she cut you out, the one good thing in her life? Try to look at this objectively, she might need this time along to get her shit together, just respect her wishes and let her find happiness, ultimately if you love someone that should come before your selfish desires.
>>
>>17736743
I just speak in a different tone.
Believe me I have other things to care for than her, but that doesn't mean that I won't just let her go
>>
>>17736745

I would just tell her you love her and are there for her, sure you can write her a song if you want whatever but you should leave her alone after that, let her come to you when she has time to process everything. Trying to force anything will only drive her away further, let her miss you.
>>
>>17736749
Thank you, that is probably what I needed to hear.
im still going through with this song, gonna tell her it's just a thing I did for myself.
>>
>>17736753

That's good, she will likely appreciate the thought, and if you leave it at that her last memory of you will be a fond one. Just don't continue messaging her or anything after that. Go no contact and she will likely come back to you if she really does love you.
>>
File: IMG_20161102_062721.jpg (178KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161102_062721.jpg
178KB, 2048x1280px
>>17736758
Thanks for the Advice.
This gives me clarity of my goals for the next week.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.