[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being bullied by popular girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1455080642765s.jpg (5KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455080642765s.jpg
5KB, 250x200px
I've been home schooled all my life, but for my final year of high school I decided to go to an ACTUAL SCHOOL. I'm a total nerd.. so I joined the "electronics" club. Which is exactly what you'd think it is. Pretty much /g/ irl. I'm the only girl in the club, and I'm getting harassed like everyday because all the other girls think I'm doing it for attention, when really all I'm doing is trying to make some fucking friends.
>>
So like are you gonna ask for some advice or somthing because that's what this board is for OP?
>>
To be honest, I can't really speak to this from any personal experience.

I'm a guy.
I was shy and anti-social growing up (I had crazy social anxiety desu)
I've never been bullied (I was small, unassuming, but also had about a decade of martial arts in me, looked serious as fuck,and would practice forms during lunch breaks and shit... <.<)
I've never given any fucks about being popular. and I kept to exactly 5 friends that i'd known since middle school.

But my girlfriend was in pretty much your exact scenario, except she joined her sophomore year... She doesn't remember those years fondly, AT ALL.

From my own experiences, as someone who broke out of his shell I can only tell you that, if you go to university, things will be fairly different. You can rebuild yourself anew without all the dumb cliques, because that doesn't matter as much when there are literally tens, if not hundreds of thousands of other students around you.

From her experiences, I can tell you that, it might suck, and it might be tough, but those girls don't really matter. Don't let it get you down, don't feed in to their stupid games. In a few years you'll look back and realize how childish it all was.

Do shit for your own self, and fuck what other people think.

And as a last resort... I honestly have no idea if this is a good idea a lot of times if you make things real for people, they'll realize for themselves what's what.

Something like a simple and calm, "Honestly, this is my first time in high school, I know no one, and I have no friends. I'm just want to make some and not be alone." might be sobering as fuck and get them to step off. Or it might do the exact opposite... No fucking idea though (MASSIVE grain of salt here...once again, I'm a dude, and I've got easily a decade on you, no idea how high school girls think).

Keep on keeping on though. If there's anything I've learned in life, is that if you keep trying and keep pushing, maybe not now, but in the long run, you're better off
>>
>>17736599
Well they're bullying you to make more friends so fuck them.
>>
>>17736599
Stop acting like you're doing it for attention, then.
Ignore the haters but consider what they say and improve yourself if you think you really are coming across the way they say.
Maybe you're trying too hard. Try to pick up on social cues and be a little less eager to talk about yourself
>>
>>17736599
Fuck those girls, you will be around them a couple more years then never again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.