[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not alpha - single forever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1*pquOPLDpGwnv3-lnBoRgCQ.jpg (513KB, 1600x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1*pquOPLDpGwnv3-lnBoRgCQ.jpg
513KB, 1600x1241px
is there really a point in trying in todays world if you were not born alpha?

>While some women only use Tinder to seek long-term relationships, the truth is that many of us are actively trying to find no-strings attached sex and even more are at least open to the possibility of it on an initial meeting. It is understandably non-negotiable for many women that this meeting take place in public because the law does not look kindly on us if we are assaulted after showing up at a new man’s home nor is it any kinder to women who welcome new men into theirs. I am one of many women who has upgraded these initial encounters into sex and have grown increasingly skilled at selecting for only the most exceptional sex with every swipe.
>Dick is abundant and low value.

https://medium.com/matter/the-dickonomics-of-tinder-b14956c0c2c7#.cfyl2dadh

It seems that less men is having sex most of the women
And womens STD rates are rising. So a few alphas are having sex with all the women.
Whats the point?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/sex-millennials-study-young-people-turning-back-on-sexual-intercourse-in-record-numbers-a7167946.html
>>
if you're buying into that alpha bs, you've already lost. Grow up
>>
>>17736489

The kind of women you're describing shouldn't be the ones you're seeking for a relationship anyway. So not being "alpha" shouldn't really impact your ability to have a relationship, it might affect your success rate with hookup apps like tinder, but who cares about that.
>>
>>17736501
Opposes the natural order of feminism!
Dick is abundant and low value.
>>
>>17736503
Didn't read the second link to see that less men are having sex and more women are getting STDS.
Dick is abundant and low value.
>>
>>17736510

What is your point exactly? Everyone I had said is true
>>
>>17736519
The kind of women I'm describing is, and always has been the only women available. This is just the natural order restoring itself

According to evolutionary biologists, all currently living humans have twice as much female genetic material as male genetic material.

Which means that historically speaking twice as many females had children as men. So 67% of all females have had children, but only 33% of men. This means that there's basically 67% of ALL men who have ever lived in history, have never had a child.

So, it's always been like this:

Men compete to get to the top of the dominance-hierarchy, and women pick the men who are at the top.

Wilder, J. A., Mobasher, Z., & Hammer, M. F. (2004). "Genetic evidence for unequal effective population sizes of human females and males"

It is hopeless if you were not born Chad.
>>
>>17736524

So how do you explain the millions of average joe's out there with a wife and kids?
>>
>>17736489
This is nothing but an opinion piece full of generalizations, hypocrisy and bad choices.

The only thing I got out of it is that she's picky like just about every other woman. This is something men all have to deal with. And they play the numbers game because they also see through women's bullshit with their one line or no line bios and zero conversation effort. Its amazing if she actually thinks it's only men who have ever put nothing into a relationship.

For someone who thinks dick is abundant and low value, she seems to care a whole fucking lot about it. And the fact that she regretted having slept with some of these men should tell you she's just naive and immature at best, and a bad decision maker at worst.

As for sexual selection, that's something we should all be doing anyways. Going out and only banging people we are really into. She is just being a picky cunt like everyone else but as anon said, average and below guys get women all the time. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>17736489
this has to be one of the worst memes to come out of this shithole
>>
There are still women that alphas would not touch, you can take them.

You won't?

Now you see why these women won't pick you.
>>
>women lust after masculine men when they are ovulating
>they are attracted to feminine men when the chances of conception are lower

They like both. But if you are not manly enough, you are prone to get kek'd according to nature programing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.