[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allmyfriendshateme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ren.jpg (1MB, 1600x1124px) Image search: [Google]
ren.jpg
1MB, 1600x1124px
So I just learned through one of my friends that they all hate me. I feel betrayed and confused what should I do?
>>
>>17736086

That one friend is not your friend.

Your other friends might still be your friends.
>>
>>17736098
No I contacted them to ask and they all said yes.
>>
>>17736098
Also forgot to mention they are all very close friends and I will say I've done some and said some pretty stupid stuff in the past.
>>
>>17736110

Ok, find new friends then.
If they had legitimate cause to dislike you, might want to work on that, too.
>>
Fuck them anon, they're not your friends. Hard times will come where you'll ask yourself if you took the right decision, but in the end you'll make new friends and you'll be able to see if they're really your friends
>>
>anon said you all hate me. Is that true?
>yes

I feel like there is either a lot more to this story, or it's straight up fabricated.
>>
fuck everyone and everything. worrry about one thing in life bro and thats you. work on yourself and everything you are commited to that IS NOT another person. when you do that the right people will come into your life and you can judge whether or not they truly care. usually youll know when they do something your prior friends have never done or even shown the capability to do so.
>>
>>17736116
You fucked up. I'm going to assume you saw other dickheads being dickheads with their friends and tried to do the same thing, only to find out your friends aren't dickheads. You're fucked. If I had killed myself 3 years ago, my family would be happy today.
>>
>>17737055
Not OP, but in my case it was more I asked if they hate me and then they said no, we love you, but then never wanted to hang out or talk to me, so I assumed they were all being friends behind my back. Kill yourself OP its the only way!!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.